Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Invasion 2012

Blog Posts

Invasion 2012

I'm writing a story now that is goes against most of the 2012 fiction out their right now. Instead of the Earth breaking apart and cities falling into massive fissures. Aliens are invading Earth and boning the hell out of the Human race as they do it. Before the actual invasion, a Zombie Apocalypse takes place as a pre-cursor event to the invasion. (The Zombie virus is alien)

I will post it here or in another topic depending on how large the the discussion gets for this.

I need characters though, so please use this template to create one.

Name:
    Attitude:
    Fighting Style:

Back Story will be explained in the first entry of the story.

My Desk

"A rank is only as respectable as the man who holds it."

Senior Citizen
    Blog Posts

Re: Invasion 2012

I LOVE stories bro.

Name: Jacob Hogg
    Weapons of Choice: Dragunov SVD Sniper Rifle, FN2000 (Sidearm: M1911)
    Attitude: Battle-Hardened Veteran
    Fighting Style: Depends on the task at hand. More than able to be on the front lines, but excels in long-range combat.
    Last edited by Bodaciousbaconn; 06-04-2011 at 12:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RaZ Vader View Post
    "Yes, WoW will die, alongside those rebel scum."

Blog Posts

Alright Bacon you will be the leader of the entire Vermilion Militia force.

My Desk

Name: Ridley Crawford
    Weapons of Choice (Actual Weapons): M-4 Carbine with an engraving for each year passed since family's death
    Attitude: Family died during Zombie Apocalypse, so he has a lot of dark feelings bottled up. Very intelligent, great leader, underestimated by superiors. Joined resistance (or whatever you're doing) after family's death.
    Fighting Style: Occassionally reckless due to not caring about survival anymore (unless there's a specific objective), yet somehow survives. Grew up with knowledge of firearms, no true hand to hand combat training (skilled nontheless), mixes firearm combat with close quarters.

Senior Citizen
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EOD EAGLE View Post
    Alright Bacon you will be the leader of the entire Vermilion Militia force.
    Hell Yeah.

And if possible, add a little flavor to my character. Cigars are cool to always have one. (Think Sgt. Johnson)

Quote Originally Posted by RaZ Vader View Post
    "Yes, WoW will die, alongside those rebel scum."

Blog Posts

Trevor you will be a character that comes in later in the story. Expect the first entry to up tonight.

My Desk

Name: Jeff Dasilva
    Weapons of Choice (Actual Weapons): Desert Eagle, Sawn-off Shotgun, M16
    Attitude: Pissed at all zombies. wants to exterminate all of them.
    Fighting Style: Smart in all situations, knows what to do when in danger, very good aim.

Lore Author
    Spartans Never Die
    Facta Non Verba
    Winter Is Coming
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: ighosthammeri

Name: Lieutenant Cody Shaer
    Weapons of Choice (Actual Weapons): Sig Sauer P226, M4 CQB, attached flashlight, aimpoint sight, peq-15 box, and infared laser.
    Attitude: Gruff, no-nonsene Delta Force medic. Veteren of many conflicts and held in high regard by his commanding officers and subordinates alike.
    Fighting Style: Reserved. Due to being a team medic he is rarely at the forefront of the action, although before becoming a medical officer due to personal reasons he was a combat trainer in the US Army for advanced hand to hand combat and CQB operations. He is Delta Force after all.

Blog Posts

Name: James Delurous

Weapons of Choice (Actual Weapons): Barett M82 Sniper Rifle spraypainted green. M16 rifle with Awesome Face stenciled on the side.

Attitude: Extremely chill...to the point that it annoys his piers. Not lazieness, but it seems to everyone else that he never has any motivation for anything. Often the one cracking jokes in the backround, he makes it a priority to not be noticed by anyone that much.
    Despite his demeanor, some say that his mind has become warped beyond imagine due to war shock, and he's rumored to take enemy troops and torture them right on the battlefield. He has an uncanny ability in warping minds into his line of thinking sometimes. Some call it charisma, others call it mind control, the latter he finds hilarious. Loyal, yet never willing to show it. The recent death of his brother a week or so ago dosen't really help his ever-decreasing sanity, either.

Fighting Style: As mentioned earlier, he's not a front lines type of person. You often find him in the far corners of the battlefield, taking advantage of the enemy stragglers he finds along the way. His insanity has also reared it's head in his methods, in which he'll often leave enemies on the point of death, and simply wait for a medic team or something to arrive to the rescue. He then promptly detonates the c4 he hid under the injured's body. His favorite technique. Get's them every time.

The Sniper rifle was his brother's. And he dosen't really know how to use it much, but he attempts to whenever he has the chance to.
    An actual quote about me below the sig? Too mainstream. You get a unicorn instead.

Blog Posts

Hazy this isn't a story about killing Humans, it's about Zombies and Aliens. And can I make the Sniper Rifle more of a lighter rifle. After all your fighting zombies and light weight weapons are key to survival. The Barret isn't very light and isn't very tactical when it comes to small town fighting. So give a lighter, sniper rifle you can use. Your going to be the team's sniper after you find your brother dead in his home.

Cody, Shock, and Trevor your characters are going to be in Reaper Team, lead by Tyler.

My Desk

Thread Information