Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Halo 4

Re: Halo 4

At one point in the game Cortona says, according to what they showed at E3 "Chief...their coming back, and this time, theres ALOT more of them!" and they confirmed we met them in one of the games, I'm inclined the think thats it's the flood becuse there an extragalactic species, who knows how many other galaxies they have tried to destroy and sucseeded.

And Mythionion, Galactic civ. 2?

Quote Originally Posted by Mithias View Post
    At one point in the game Cortona says, according to what they showed at E3 "Chief...their coming back, and this time, theres ALOT more of them!" and they confirmed we met them in one of the games, I'm inclined the think thats it's the flood becuse there an extragalactic species, who knows how many other galaxies they have tried to destroy and sucseeded.

And Mythionion, Galactic civ. 2?
    i don't know where they confirmed that we fought them before... I feel its just as likely its the forerunner

Whats your zombie plan?
    There are two kinds of people in this world; those that have a plan prepared for when the zombies take over the Earth, and those who don't.
    We call those last people DINNER

I way heavily on the Flood, 85 % flood 10% forerunner Rampant A.I's, 3% covenent, 2% something the forerunners met but not humans

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

At one point in the game Cortona says, according to what they showed at E3 "Chief...their coming back, and this time, theres ALOT more of them!" and they confirmed we met them in one of the games
    where did it say this??? cuz i havent heard any of that, and im updated on Halo news alot more often then most people

not calling you a liar or anything, i just want to see where you got this before this goes any further

I was born Awesome.
    Everything I do is Awesome. Anything I touch is Awesome.
    I didn't choose the Awesome Life.
    It chose me

My Uncle works at ?343? and he recorded the entire event, the confermation thing I checked using somputer software a few min. ago, it was editid in, but we know that cortana says "Chief...their coming back, and this time, theres ALOT more of them!"

sorry for the Dp but heres some leaked info

“Halo 4 returns players to the story of the Master Chief and Cortana in the events that follow the conclusion of Halo 3. Players will experience an all new story and introduce a new roster of enemies and weapons to the Halo experience. Set against the top secret Forerunner planetoid known to ONI as Sigma 7, players will encounter a dark new foe and unravel more of the mysteries behind the forerunners and the Office of Naval Intelligence.

At the heart of Halo 4 is a stronger focus than ever before behind story telling and player choice. Players will be offered an unprecedented level of customization and a narrative experience never before seen in a first person shooter. On a technical level Halo 4 pushes the boundaries of the action genre by incorporating larger battlefields than ever before and players will experience conflicts that seamlessly span land, sea and space.

Halo 4 will expand the series trademark arsenal of weapons and vehicles beyond any other title so far. Players can expect fan favorites to return along with new additions. Halo 4 will also feature the revolutionary new Arsenal Improvisation Mechanics that allow for menu-free, creative customization of weapons and vehicles in the heat of combat. Players will take their fight to a new level by dynamically tailoring their weapons and vehicles to suit any situations or enemies.”

At the moment it seems 343 are focusing on the new and improved story and weapons system (of which the new AIM mechanic is only mysteriously alluded to) but there was some video shown that fills in some of the gaps. Halo 4 is set on a Forerunner planet that has an inner and outer surface that provides two distinct styles. The outside is very industrial and features a wide range of hostile Forerunner tech and AI. The video showed space combat here. The inside of the planetoid is hollow and is sectioned off in to many tiers/bands (almost resembling Halo rings) that feature a myriad of natural environments not only resembling earth’s but many other alien terrains. The video featured combat across a multitude of environments from space to mountains, plains and oceans. Presumably, ONI had been top secretly researching the planet for some. There are UNSC forces on the planet but they look really degraded and disorganized and it was implied that they may be divided into factions and warring with each other. At one point we see a heavily modified warthog that has had the wheels replaced two kind of anti gravity devices. At another point the Chief is clearly sprinting which possibly implies a return of armor abilities. There was no sign of the Flood or the Covenant but at the very end of the trailer the ‘dark new threat’ was hinted at. The video ends with the Chief standing at a dark cave entrance and from within can be heard some menacing gurgling and grunting. Cortana says “They’re coming back … and there’s a LOT more of them this time”, the Master chief then readies a new weapon that looks like a cross between a rocket launcher and a Needler and it focuses on his helmet and visor and a number of strange digital effects ripple across his visor then the videos ends."

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

My Aunt works in the Xbox division at Microsoft and she updates me everytime something gets mentioned... and this was never told to me... last i heard was that the forerunners will return however the covenant will not... also the Elites might make a return... she has yet to be proven wrong, shes updated me very well on this stuff...

now you say your Uncle works at 343... quick question... where is 343 located??? just checking (not trying to be mean, just seeing if you know)

PS: this does sound convincing, ill call my aunt tomorrow about this and read her that and see what she says... maybe she wasnt informed of this yet

I was born Awesome.
    It chose me

I really don't, I live in Texas and I just chat with him on yahoo and facebook, but the video was heavly edidited, but that Cortana quote is accurate, my uncle hasn't failed me yet, he was one of the Bungie now 343 members and he got me into the beta by pulling some strings, too bad my internet was down through most of the Beta, aI've never met him in person, my dads side so Step, and he only me me when I was a baby at my parents wedding

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

I really don't, I live in Texas and I just chat with him on yahoo and facebook, but the video was heavly edidited, but that Cortana quote is accurate, my uncle hasn't failed me yet, he was one of the Bungie now 343 members and he got me into the beta by pulling some strings, too bad my internet was down through most of the Beta, aI've never met him in person, my dads side so Step, and he only me me when I was a baby at my parents wedding
    well thats cool... well im gonna mention this to her and see what she says... she may not know about it and she can see if its true or false... btw 343i is located in Redmond Washington... same with Bungie.. i know these things lol, iv been there lol

I was born Awesome.
    It chose me

Never been out of state, I must vist him at somepoint, I hope my source(s) are reliable

Thread Information