Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Halo 4

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

Re: Halo 4

Quote Originally Posted by Mithias View Post
    Never been out of state, I must vist him at somepoint, I hope my source(s) are reliable
    its alright dude, im not calling you a liar or not (nor will i if your wrong)... finally good to see someone else here in FC is getting this info as well lol

I was born Awesome.
    Everything I do is Awesome. Anything I touch is Awesome.
    I didn't choose the Awesome Life.
    It chose me

Well lets look at it this way, the flood is basically a virus and it takes over any dead body, the flood's gravemind is able to control all flood even at a great distance, and there can't be more than one gravemind at a time.

the flood being a virus/ infection makes it seem harder for there to be "more of them" considering they would have had nothing to infect after the forerunner fired the original rings and the bodies they already had would have been destroyed. the only thing that would have been left is infection forms and spore particles, and the samples stored on the rings and possibly shield worlds. this makes it hard to believe that there is more of them considering those and the fact that cortana being the smart AI that she is (even when rampant AI's are still smart they just generally think they are too good for humans (and cortana may be rampant but asking for the chiefs help because she seems to love him)) would realize that the floods numbers in the fights had before was humongous, it was basically all the covenant on high charity (which was probably close to about 3 billion who wouldn't have been able to escape) and all previously infect humans and covenant.

Okay we know there can only be one gravemind in existence at a time (not counting proto-graveminds) or else their control would conflict. we also know that graveminds share memories with ones from the past who died. So if it were the flood they wouldn't have anything more than a proto-gravemind able to control them. A proto gravemind does not execute smart, complicated plans and wouldn't necessarily be fun to fight. Also if they share memories (the the slight chance a new gravemind was formed) this grave mind would know how to deal with the chief better and the location of earth and would have went right there.

also since the gravemind can control flood across the universe with out being there the one from the previous game would have known about these flood and most likely utilized them.

Cortana has very good knowledge on what happened in the past involving forerunner, and maybe even precursor. She may be saying that the Precursors are coming back (for those who don't know the precursors were the race that created both humans and forerunner and humans and forerunner were once equal in power and tech). though i feel its unlikely to be precursor i think it might be forerunner.

no matter what it is they are probably going to fuck it up some how.

Watch it actually be a retrofitted SoF (if you don't know what SoF is you wont get it anyways) and when chief and cortana get aboard the rest of the game is running around getting parts with the other spartans for cortana and serina's plan to get home.

Whats your zombie plan?
    There are two kinds of people in this world; those that have a plan prepared for when the zombies take over the Earth, and those who don't.
    We call those last people DINNER

Quote Originally Posted by Fiery Grave View Post
    Well lets look at it this way, the flood is basically a virus and it takes over any dead body, the flood's gravemind is able to control all flood even at a great distance, and there can't be more than one gravemind at a time.

the flood being a virus/ infection makes it seem harder for there to be "more of them" considering they would have had nothing to infect after the forerunner fired the original rings and the bodies they already had would have been destroyed. the only thing that would have been left is infection forms and spore particles, and the samples stored on the rings and possibly shield worlds. this makes it hard to believe that there is more of them considering those and the fact that cortana being the smart AI that she is (even when rampant AI's are still smart they just generally think they are too good for humans (and cortana may be rampant but asking for the chiefs help because she seems to love him)) would realize that the floods numbers in the fights had before was humongous, it was basically all the covenant on high charity (which was probably close to about 3 billion who wouldn't have been able to escape) and all previously infect humans and covenant.

Okay we know there can only be one gravemind in existence at a time (not counting proto-graveminds) or else their control would conflict. we also know that graveminds share memories with ones from the past who died. So if it were the flood they wouldn't have anything more than a proto-gravemind able to control them. A proto gravemind does not execute smart, complicated plans and wouldn't necessarily be fun to fight. Also if they share memories (the the slight chance a new gravemind was formed) this grave mind would know how to deal with the chief better and the location of earth and would have went right there.

also since the gravemind can control flood across the universe with out being there the one from the previous game would have known about these flood and most likely utilized them.

Cortana has very good knowledge on what happened in the past involving forerunner, and maybe even precursor. She may be saying that the Precursors are coming back (for those who don't know the precursors were the race that created both humans and forerunner and humans and forerunner were once equal in power and tech). though i feel its unlikely to be precursor i think it might be forerunner.

no matter what it is they are probably going to fuck it up some how.

Watch it actually be a retrofitted SoF (if you don't know what SoF is you wont get it anyways) and when chief and cortana get aboard the rest of the game is running around getting parts with the other spartans for cortana and serina's plan to get home.
    Well according to the books and the terminals in Halo 3, Flood are extragalactic, from another galaxie, and there is a theroized((by humans)) stage after the gravemind where it sends memebers out of the galaxie, the graveminds influnace is usally limied to one galaxy, however close galaxies might be partily controlled by one grave mind, same thing with massive galaxies, what if there is a final flood super form that is in there home galaxy that controls even the gravemonds, effictivly it's the FM and they are just Commanding Officers

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

Alright i talked to my aunt today after my classes ended and read this to her... heres what she said via email (she was at work still, w=usually we talk via phone, but not this time):

"I never heard of this info, however it doesnt mean its wrong. Last knowledge i was told was that the Forerunners were making a big appearence, however not the main enemy. Also the Halo 4 storyline isn't fully finnished, however what has been done is basically finalized. Now since they said "this is a beginning of a NEW Trilogy", thats meaning there will be 3 more. So obviously Halo 4 wouldnt bring an end to MC or the main enemy...

Also no many people would want the flood to really make a return due to them being considered "annoying" and far to easy to kill... The Halo Fanbase wants a challenge, the covenant did bring a challenge at first, however people adapted and they became to easy. Bringing back former enemys wouldnt make sence unless the story never really finnished (aka Elites)... Yes the Elites did help the humans, but doesnt mean a fued still couldnt happen.

The only info that was released that i am aware of is that of what iv told you.

Hope this helped."

So apparently she wasnt informed of this or it isnt true, but she does see it as a possibility, i guess we will have to wait till more info does get released.

EDIT: She also kinda got mad at me thinking that im telling people this stuff of course im not

I was born Awesome.
    Everything I do is Awesome. Anything I touch is Awesome.
    I didn't choose the Awesome Life.
    It chose me

It is a "Leak", and Leaks arn't very reliable, but I like the flood, I think if they made a return from another galaxie, probably breeding the sentients from that galaxy for food and bodies, I think they'll be smarter and tougher and more adaptable then enimies in the previous games, making there return at first unloved, and I don't think they'll be a major factor till Halo 5, they might become a challenge even for vetrans such as brigiders with True Skills of 50 in Halo 3

It is a "Leak", and Leaks arn't very reliable, but I like the flood, I think if they made a return from another galaxie, probably breeding the sentients from that galaxy for food and bodies, I think they'll be smarter and tougher and more adaptable then enimies in the previous games, making there return at first unloved, and I don't think they'll be a major factor till Halo 5, they might become a challenge even for vetrans such as brigiders with True Skills of 50 in Halo 3
    so much bad spelling and lack of knowledge in parts too obvious to feel like i have no need to point it out....

if the flood take over other forms of life from other planets we might as well fight them... and they will never make a game so hard that its difficult on normal for those high level players.

and flood don't breed, the consume other life forms... and did you even play halo 1? go play the library on legendary by yourself... the flood can be tough...

this is how its set up for the combat structure
    Covies> humans > flood > covies. (though in games its seems more like Humans> covies > flood > humans but that's because we play as Spartans) the covies have stronger individual units, but less of them, which can slaughter the slightly weaker, but slightly more numerous, humans but because there are less units for the covie when they fight the flood they still have to use all their force to kill a single unit which is way to excessive for the weakness of the flood, which have a largest numbers and overwhelm them.

humans stand in the middle, they are better at dealing with the flood than covies but can still be overwhelmed when in smaller numbers.

long story short flood can be challenging.... and if you feel the halo games were too easy play through halo 2 legendary with all difficulty multiplyer skulls on. or any one with all skulls on.

Whats your zombie plan?
    There are two kinds of people in this world; those that have a plan prepared for when the zombies take over the Earth, and those who don't.

flood themselves don't breed, but a smart gravemind will keep some of every species alive to increase the army size and replace killed flood, and I've beat a;; the games on legendary.

DA FLOOD.

Actually my favorite adversary in any video game.

davemograph.com
    Member since August 2006
    Add me on XBL GT:SpaceMovies

flood themselves don't breed, but a smart gravemind will keep some of every species alive to increase the army size and replace killed flood, and I've beat a;; the games on legendary.
    no it doesn't.... the flood consume all.... it would make sense to do that but they just consume all. You have to think the flood is supposed to be a representation of the flood that killed everything in the bible... the only thing that lived was the animals and people on Noah's ark (The Ark) the flood purge the universe and then die off leaving only those on the ark left.

also though the flood is claimed to be extra galactic we don`t know this for sure because the forerunner just believed that because they got attacked out of no where, but the flood have no means of space travel on their own so it seems odd they would have been able to attack like that. its believe that the precursors were the ones who created the flood

and honestly i find it hard to believe you beat them all on legendary, especially halo 2 and halo wars.... tell me what account did you beat them on?

and if you can beat them all on legendary solo (any one can beat them co-op) i would like to see you acquire the "monument to all your sins" achievement by the end of the week.

and can you tell me the name

of your old account?

sorry but i am very skeptical of your stories

Whats your zombie plan?

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fiery Grave View Post
    and honestly i find it hard to believe you beat them all on legendary, especially halo 2 and halo wars.... tell me what account did you beat them on?
    and if you can beat them all on legendary solo (any one can beat them co-op) i would like to see you acquire the "monument to all your sins" achievement by the end of the week.
    That's just fiery, don't mind him.

I've beat all the games on Legendary.... Reach was easiest, imo.

Thread Information