Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Halo 4

Re: Halo 4

Quote Originally Posted by boomerdude View Post
    things to note
    ~special ammo (explosive shown for pistol (or new weapon))
    ~new weapon possibly (if not a pistol shown(note~ it did open strangely to add ammo)) Pretty sure its was a new weapon... it looked like a pistol but it seemed off, especially when it shot the first explosive
    ~weapon attachments (at end MC adds suppressor type thing) That could just be a way to reload the gun... he never did put in any more ammo after it opened up. it may not be an attachment at all
    ~Alien ship? possibilities~ more covies, covies enemies, forerunners, forerunners enemies (other possible answer to keep flood alive and build rings to fight them) no way its covies, three possibilities, forerunner (most likely) precursors (highly unlikely) or ancient humans (most unlikely) *for those who do not know humans once lived as equals to the forerunner, and then regressed due to horrible news*
    ~it would be so cool if MC runs into jorge from reach... (u know since he lived ;P (but teleported))
    Read bold

Whats your zombie plan?
    There are two kinds of people in this world; those that have a plan prepared for when the zombies take over the Earth, and those who don't.
    We call those last people DINNER

Symbol of Order
    Banana Cannon
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: CarpeVexillum

Oh god the fanboydom... cant we all just be excited in silence xD

jp 33

I am Tsundere.
    (ツンデレ) a character type that describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing their warm side over time.

i'm thinking if ammo types are a possibility
    ~ exsplosive or grenade (awesome)
    ~special armor piercing rounds (for breaking through shields) (used in book if i am correct)
    ~helm piercing rounds (if not special armor... these used for cracking heads)
    ~fire rounds (catch enemy on fire)
    ~ vehicle rounds (can take out vehicles faster)

ON the planet onyx...... shoot we can make are own story and yes jorge is alive... =).... maybe all slip space worm hole explosion thingies go to the same place....

~special armor piercing rounds (for breaking through shields) (used in book if i am correct)

ON the planet onyx...... shoot we can make are own story and yes jorge is alive... =).... maybe all slip space worm hole explosion thingies go to the same place....
    special ammo would ruin halo more so than certain other elements already have... halo works base on simplicity... or at least it used to back in halo 1 & 2, halo 3 introduced deployables but i felt that was making it worse right there... then armor abilities....

also we all know Jorge is hanging out with Dr Hasley, Dr Anderson, Grey team, Private Dust & private Echos and Kelly on the SoF.... God people get your fiction right

Whats your zombie plan?
    There are two kinds of people in this world; those that have a plan prepared for when the zombies take over the Earth, and those who don't.

Cthulhu Cultist
    Blame Canada
    The Cake is a lie
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe Vexillum View Post
    Oh god the fanboydom... cant we all just be excited in silence xD

jp 33
    Got a problem with the fact im a Halo fanboy? At least i admit it. I love the books. Love the games. I got Halo shirts. Problem?

Boomer, just curious, not to be mean, but did you read all the books?

Because slip-space isnt the most stable of places. And Jorge was on the part of the ship which likely didnt have the bridge (of the super carrier). But lets assume, for arguments sake, that the cruiser he was on survived the trip into slipspace. I doubt that he can successfully navigate a covenant ship without an AI on his own. While fending any covenant still onboard that were in space gear. And even more still, he doesn't know the coordinates to Onyx. Only a very select few do.

As much as i like Jorge, odds are he is dead by the time the events in Halo 4 will be taking place. Because the Human-Covenant War ends almost a year after Reach falls(end of Halo3).

Halo Timeline Hasnt been updated in a good while, but still provides enough info.

Either way i look forward to it.

Al Capone111 doesn't do what Al Capone111 does for Al Capone111.
    Al Capone111 does what Al Capone111 does because Al Capone111 is Al Capone111.

I'm not an asshole, I'm just not afraid to say how I feel.

i was joking about onyx.... and if you remember he has the pelican that had the transporter strapped onto the ship (hint, hint, wink, wink, nudge, nudge) if he tried using the ship he might be able to get somewhere... possibly a human planet and no i did not read all of the books...... i have school books to take care of first... (curse you grapes of wrath CURSE YOU!)

Everyone dies(.)

~ Forerunner Conflict War 1 Veteran ~

Honestly the only logical place he could be IS Onyx, unless they want to open up for MORE games. The reason it seems logical is because they one where making a giant machine and they would attack anything they felt was threatening to them so the ship seemed hostile and was attacked.

I love CG teaser trailers. .. over a year before the game is released! Bleh.

I'll have to see how 343i handles this, because I'm not too sure anyone other than Bungie and a select few studios can handle the game with the respect it deserves.
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

i was joking about onyx.... and if you remember he has the pelican that had the transporter strapped onto the ship (hint, hint, wink, wink, nudge, nudge) if he tried using the ship he might be able to get somewhere... possibly a human planet and no i did not read all of the books...... i have school books to take care of first... (curse you grapes of wrath CURSE YOU!)
    let me quickly explain slipspace for you... slipspace is a pseudo dimension, its still technically in our dimension but does not share many physical properties with our regular dimension. Imagine space is a flat piece of paper to get a pencil across you would have to slide it across the entire length of the paper (this is travelling across space normally). Now if the piece of paper was folded on it self several times to get the pencil through to the other side you can stab through the paper and the distance it travels is a lot less allowing it to go from point A - B faster (this is theoretical as its hard to stab through folded paper) (this is slip space travel)

Quote Originally Posted by HiiMFaTaL View Post
    Honestly the only logical place he could be IS Onyx, unless they want to open up for MORE games. The reason it seems logical is because they one where making a giant machine and they would attack anything they felt was threatening to them so the ship seemed hostile and was attacked.
    no its completely illogical for him to be anywhere at all, in slipspace you still need propulsion to move from one place to another, you also need a slipspace drive to exit slipspace. Now on covenant cruisers the bridge is in the middle of the ship (which is the part that was sent into slipspace) contrary to humans which have slipspace drives in the middle and the bridge at the front of the ship, and on covenant ships the slipspace drive is at the front (which didn't get transported). now the slipspace bomb was designed for a one time use and was heavily damaged to begin with so its unlikely to work again.

Second there is a 30 minute or so air supply in those suits the ship being heavily damaged would be leaking all its air. Its at least a 6 moth trip to Onyx, i doubt he would make it with the air supply available, let alone food and water.

Lastly, I almost forgot this one, Slip space has tremendous pressure in it... think of a diver going as deep as as a deep sea sub, he would be crushed by the water pressure. its the same thing and would crush him in his suit.

anything else some one needs me to confirm or disprove?

Whats your zombie plan?

Thread Information