Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Battlefield 3

Blog Posts

Re: Battlefield 3

Quote Originally Posted by Maxdoggy View Post
    *except on consoles...
    Shit yeah I meant to edit that into my post lol.
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Quote Originally Posted by d3ad1te View Post
    I know, I have an Nvidia 4000

Really good for editing, has direct x11 support.

It runs BFBC2 at high graphics perfectly... We'll see, Dice is always good at optimizing their shit.
    Do you think my ATI Radeon HD 5670 could possibly run BF3 on higher(or above medium?). I can run Crysis 2 on Max settings if that's saying anything.

I know this is the xbox thread but I had an idea about this hype over Battlefield 3 being on Either Games for Windows LIVE or Steam or just Neither. I'm thinking, why not just realease three different pc versions. One made for Games for Windows LIVE, or Steam, or just the original servers. Its a funky idea but it could possibly put this battle to rest. I mean, I would like to atleast sign into the Games for Windows LIVE version (Even though there won't be one) and get achievements and stuff. But you know? Its just a thought.

Because that would split up the PC population and you have less people on each server.

@Acid yeah that should be able to run BF3

Well I know it can run it. I'm just wondering if it will be able to on medium or higher settings.

Oh I see now, but I have another thought. What if they all used the same server. Plus, I am want to get an AMD Phenom II X4 Quad Core Processor "Socket AM3" for my PC eventually. And I'm thinking about upgrading my Video Card, I currently have an integrated HD 4250 Graphics card on the motherboard. This is the Card I'm thinkin about getting, http://www.compusa.com/applications/...819&CatId=3669

I don't think that will run certain games well. Just by looking at the price alone.

You haven't read the reviews...Its feature is being the Nvidia GeForce GT 430. There are gameplay videos on youtube using this card, even with crysis.

Trust me that card is terrible. You would be lucky if you could run wow on medium. Try this card. Its not great but for the price you cant do better.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16814102874

Also try this website. It compares the performence of most cards out there. It helped me choose my card.
    http://www.cpubenchmark.net/
    Rest in peace mom.

The GeForce GT 430 value is gonna die for future gaming. I built my pc in December for the future of gaming. I got a 6 core processor and one of the top of line video cards at the time which is an ATI Radeon HD 5850

Thread Information