Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: I Need You!

Re: I Need You!

Quote Originally Posted by Metkil5685 View Post
    Yes, you!

Most of you don't know this, but the website is not in a good spot right now. The bill for the website is starting to take a toll on me. So I am practically begging now.

The website is going to need some donations in order to stay up.

Every little bit helps (however due to PayPal fees, anything under $5 is trivial).

I am working on an incentive for those who do donate, which when I work them out, I will announce in the future. Those who donate before I release the incentive will still be awarded.

There is a button located at fcwars.net on the bottom, one on the sidebar on the homepage of the forums, and one at the top on the main forum listing.

Please, I am practically begging, donate to the website to keep it up.
    Metkill,

I've offered this in the past, and the offer is still open. I can provide a comparable hosting package to what you have now, at half the price of your current hosting plan, and guarantee the uptime. I have the resources available to me to do so and would be more than willing to help out.

Contact me, and I can give you more details.

-- KMS
    Memento Mori | Deo, patriae, amicis

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjaboltz View Post
    WTF is that supposed to mean? Not all canadians are stupid dude. For some stupid reason I take that offensive
    Quote Originally Posted by bazongaman502 View Post
    ouch, umm thats not a good blow.... i know you were just kidding however some people wont take that as a joke...
    Will you two chill and learn to spot and take a joke instead of taking offense to every little thing that is said?

Kthanxbye.

----------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Gargoyle View Post
    I love the kid I really do. But damn I've never seen anyone start more shit then him

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by II Recanz II View Post
    Will you two chill and learn to spot and take a joke instead of taking offense to every little thing that is said?

Kthanxbye.
    1) i didnt take offence to it, i said someone can
    2)Ninja is canadian, he has a right to take that stuff offencivly... thats up to him

please relax... we can say what we need to say to... It's not as bad as were making it to be

kthanxbye
    yeah i dont think were going anywhere lol

BACK ON SUBJECT: When does this need to be paid??? i get paid on the 21st and i can see what i can do off that check
    Last edited by bazongaman502; 06-13-2011 at 03:13 AM.

I was born Awesome.
    Everything I do is Awesome. Anything I touch is Awesome.
    I didn't choose the Awesome Life.
    It chose me

1) i didnt take offence to it, i said someone can
    2)Ninja is canadian, he has a right to take that stuff offencivly... thats up to him

please relax... we can say what we need to say to
    1. Anyone that takes offense to a joke/gag is just stupid. Grow a sense of humor people.
    2. Good for him. So is 10% of the community. They don't seem to mind.
    3. FOR GODS SAKE USE SPELLCHECK OR SOMETHING. >_<
    4. There is a difference between "need" and "want". Learn it.

I love the kid I really do. But damn I've never seen anyone start more shit then him

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

Edit: conversation moved to pm
    Last edited by bazongaman502; 06-13-2011 at 03:38 AM.

I was born Awesome.
    Everything I do is Awesome. Anything I touch is Awesome.
    I didn't choose the Awesome Life.
    It chose me

Want: you want and think 90% of the people are wrong... I hardly ever see you agree with anyone.

Need: you need to understand other peoples opinions.. There not facts
    (before I start my rant, good job on the grammer. )

On the matter of "want.":
    The reason that I don't agree with 90% of the people here is because 90% of the people in FC are stupid.
    Everybody that has been here for 3+ years knows how much this place has fallen, and how unenjoyable it can be at times. Every opportunity I get I voice my opinion on the matter. Unfortunately, just in case anyone reading this hasn't already noticed, I am not a very polite person.
    I bluntly put how I feel about something, and usually end up receiving some sort of punishment as a result. (Along with a mutual hatred between certain peeps)

On the "need" matter:
    Ill respect somebody's opinion as long as I agree with it. Because there is no point in me lying my face off to somebody just to seem "nice".

Just to clarify; Any hostility you may feeling reading this is not directed to you bazongaman, or Ninja. Its just something Ive wanted to throw out to the community for awhile now and unfortunately you and Ninja were my triggers. No hard feelings.

Now, Ive said what I wanted to say. Im backing out of this topic so that I don't trigger a flame war.

Blog Posts

Honestly people need to lighten up on the taking offense to things, the way I see it. If you take offense to something I or someone else says then PM them, don't make it public. I never thought that "pussification" would ever hit this community, because that's what it seems is happening.

People voice their opinions or jokes and those types of things will ALWAYS offend someone. So if it offends you, suck it up and deal.

On topic:

I really want to aid and once I get a job I will until then all I can do is sit and watch...

My Desk

"A rank is only as respectable as the man who holds it."

This is a thread posted by a highly respected member of this community telling everyone that if we don't band together and donate, this website will die. And you're arguing. WTF is wrong with you people?

Quote Originally Posted by BurningScarekro View Post
    This is a thread posted by a highly respected member of this community telling everyone that if we don't band together and donate, this website will die. And you're arguing. WTF is wrong with you people?
    The man speaks true, while except for the highly respected part. :P
    Photobucket is garage, sig coming eventually.
    Need an Admin? Contact me, I am always around.
    "Metkil is the best admin ever" - Silko 2015
    "metkil is god, metkil is life" - Guzzie 2016

My opinion... people can choose to take offense to anything they find offensive, people may to take offense, or they may take it as a joke, either way just apologize, make up, and then donate some god damn money.
    You can no more win a war than you can win an earthquake.

Thread Information