Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Posts

Public Army Rosters

With all the switching going on during peacetime, I'm not sure who is where and who isn't. I think a think that would help clear the air with all this confusion would be to have public army rosters. Red already has an army roster, we could simply export it into a stick-ied thread in the Warzone.

Make 2 threads, one for blue, one for red, so we can see who is where. It would be a roster of all the members of an army, and either divide it by position or squad.

The other reason for this is that FC has always been a tightly knit community, but lately it's been more excluded and isolated. This would promote widespread familiarity for everybody (less hostility) and plus, there is no downside. I don't even know Blue's HC! Update them every two weeks or so, easy-peasy.

Most Interesting Man in the World
    Call-sign: Mother Bird
    Weapon of Mass Seduction
    Blog Posts

Re: Public Army Rosters

The current roster is already flawed and this would cause too much work having to edit both rosters and keep them uniform; two weeks is too long and it has to be done regularly. Besides, peace time only happens after every war and the wars tend to be rather lengthy.

~Kuhblam

I don't interest myself in "why". I think more often in terms of "when", sometimes "where"; always "how much."
    ----

Dalton, if I had a final list, I would share it. However, my army is in a restructuring period and things are shifting every hour and I don't have a near-final list anywhere close to me. Once that is accomplished, we'll see where that goes. Lol. :P
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Blog Posts

Agreed on the "community" part.
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Neutral DI Overseer
    AimBot Andi
    DragonBorn
    Disturbed

Max, atleast tell us where the numbers lie in Blue. You guys to a HUGE hit this week.. =(

Quote Originally Posted by Kuhblam View Post
    The current roster is already flawed and this would cause too much work having to edit both rosters and keep them uniform; two weeks is too long and it has to be done regularly. Besides, peace time only happens after every war and the wars tend to be rather lengthy.

~Kuhblam
    Yes but it needs to be done!

davemograph.com
    Member since August 2006
    Add me on XBL GT:SpaceMovies

Neutral DI Overseer
    AimBot Andi
    DragonBorn
    Disturbed

I agree with this suggestion 100%. In fact, it was a conversation he had with me that made him post this. We honestly dont know who the fuck is where or whats going on.. If there was a public roster for both armies, both sides could be updated.

Most Interesting Man in the World
    Call-sign: Mother Bird
    Weapon of Mass Seduction
    Blog Posts

If you guys want to add more clutter to the system, then so be it. If what everyone wants is clarity, then the leaders are more than able to speak about what needs to be done concerning numbers and the like. Currently a single person handles it for REDD (and does a damn good job if I might add), and I'm not going to drop more strain on him unless he personally wants the extra work and volunteers for it. If somebody else can do it, then I'd expect the same amount of commitment or the roster goes down.

~Kuhblam

I don't interest myself in "why". I think more often in terms of "when", sometimes "where"; always "how much."
    ----

Banned BANNED USER
    Blog Posts

Blue High Command is as follows

FM- MaxDoggy

GEN- Johnkilla96

LTG- Bazongaman
    Captain Poder

Just copy n paste your rosters.

davemograph.com