Lore Author
    Spartans Never Die
    Facta Non Verba
    Winter Is Coming
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: ighosthammeri

Re: Zombie RPG

A red hatchback was smashed aside at Cody pushed the hummer faster towards the hospital, swerving through abandonned and crashed vehicles alike. He powered past a burning, overturned semi and smashed into a stumbling woman wearing a night gown. The one armed lady managed a growl as she went flipping over top the hummer and smashed to the pavement head first, turning her head to paste.

He turned onto the freeway and was relieved to see a rather long stretch of empty road. With rush hour over when the events unfolded, not many had been able to get onto the freeway out of the city. He exhaled, just noticing he had been holding his breathe. He keyed his radio.

"This is Commander Shaer, come in CGH, over."

A womans voice broke through the static. "Commander this is CGH go ahead."

Cody looked at the girl curled up in the passenger seat weeping. "CGH be advised I am en-route with one female civiian, eta fifteen minutes, over."

"Rodger Commander, I'll alert the chief, out."

Cody placed the handheld back onto the clip on the dash and was about to speak to the girl when he heard a growl. Turning the girl stared at him throught red eyes, the blood on her shirt darker than before. She lunged at Cody from the passenger seat.

Cody shot his hand out, catching the girl under the chin as he pushed her snarling face away from him. He struggled to keep the hummer on the road but the girl was too strong. He released the wheel and shoved her back against the passenger window and drew his pistol.

He fired a pair of quick shots, smashing into her throat and nose, sending gore all over the drivers cabin, her esophagus pumping up blood. Cody quickly garbbed the wheel and tried to turn back onto the road but it was too late.

Cody managed to swerve past the overturned car but clipped the side of a truck. His hummer vaulted into the air and flipped, barrel rolling a few times down the road untill landing on it's roof and skidding down the road.

Cody blinked, now fully aware of what happened, and unclipped his seat belt. He closed his eyes and took a moment, recalling his morning up to the crash, happy he had a small moment of peace admist the chaos. Alright let's get moving again he thought as he crawled out the driver side window, thankfully when he moved nothing hurt too much.

He checked his surrounds, a few cars sat empty, a few burned, but what caught his attention was the amount of blood that pooled on the pavement and the lack of bodiesthat accompanied it. A screech in the distance caused Cody to hustle to the trunk. The lift gate jammed, he withdrew his ASP batton and smashed the back window, sending glass everywhere.

He yanked out the weapons case and kicked it open. Checking his surrounds, he yanked out the Benelli M1014 and bandolier of shells. Clipping the bandolier over his shoulder, and slinging the powerful shotgun, he grabbed a pair of magazines to replace the ones already spent, and a pair of flares which he tucked into his duty belt.

A screech from behind him brought Cody spinning about, shotgun raising as a pair of undead came charging at him from an abandonned mini van. The first thing stumbled and tripped over a piece of debris and fell. Cody pumped the shotgun and fired.

The heavy 12 gauge shot blasted the woman in half, sending her sailing backwards with a yelp as the first thing got to it's feet. Cody refreshed the chamber and fired again, turning the man's head to mush as brain and bone exploaded into the air.

Cody's radio cackled to life and a familiar voice came through. "Commander Shaer? Cody? Come in, over!"

Cody lowered the shotgun and grabbed his handset. "Go ahead Al, I'm here, over." Cody barked as more moans and screches erupted at the sound of the heavy pump gun.

"Your hummer GPS has stopped moving, are you ok?" Al said clearly out of breathe, his heavy panting, "We've just lifted off, the forest is full of these things. We just heard what's happening in the city, it's everywher, over.

A series of gunshots ahead of Cody made him snap his head up and start a slow jog. "Rodger that, I could use a ride, I'm just west of my hummer, I have shots fired ahead of me, could be some of our members. I'm on my radio, out." he finished as he heard an explosion followed by automatic weapons fire He slung the shotgun and pushed his pace, recognizing the sounds from his days in Khandahar.

Blog Posts

Alex’s eyes slowly opened to him staring the back of the head of the girl that was wrapped in his arms under the dark brown blanket. He leaned his head forward and kissed her gently before moving the covers off of him and sitting up on the edge of the bed. Last night was still a blur. He remembered getting off the plane, checking in to his hotel and then going out to some club that he couldn’t remember the name of.

However he remembered the girl that was sound asleep behind him. Soft brown hair, gorgeous green eyes, and those legs. Oh those legs he thought to himself. He looked back and smirked as his went over the sex he had the night before. She was one for the books, he hadn’t had sex like that ever. As he dove deeper into thought he remembered that he was here on business and needed to be downtown at 1:00pm. He looked over at the clock, it read 11:02 am. His eyes shot to the girl as her head came up and she rolled over to look at him smiling. Summer was her name, such a beautiful name, he thought.

“Hey you.” She said biting her lip. Her eyes not moving for the gaze into his.

“Hey.” He said sliding over to her and laying flat again. Summer snuggled her chin up under his and kissed his neck.

“You know I can’t stay here. I mean with you, I’m here on business and have a flight out tonight.” He said as he felt her soft heart beat as her naked body was pressed against his.

“Ya, I know. I’ve never seen you at that club, I figured you wouldn’t be staying long. The way you were looking at me though. I’ve never seen a guy look at me like that, you didn’t look at me in a way that I could tell that you only wanted to fuck me and then leave. You looked at me like you wanted to make love to me, and from what happened last night. You did just that.” She said as she wrapped her arms around Alex’s chest.

“To be honestly, I am far to classy to “fuck” girls and leave. I prefer to make the night memorable. However I need to leave. I still have to get shower, eat, and get dressed for my meeting.” He chuckled sliding away from her and getting up off the bed to find his clothes.

As he finally slid his shirt over his head, he noticed Summer staring at him with a cute smile. Almost laughing. His eyes shot to the clock and it read 11:13am. He slipped on his shoes and headed for the door to the hallway.

“See you around.” Summer said as he left the room and headed down the hallway.

My Desk

"A rank is only as respectable as the man who holds it."

Lore Author
    Spartans Never Die
    Facta Non Verba
    Winter Is Coming
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams

BOOM! A pair of walking dead were blown backwards as Cody fired his last shotgun shell. Dropping the empty weapon, he drew his pistol and resumed firing, retreating towards the sounds of gunfire as dozens of re-animated corpses charged at him from his crashed hummer.

He snapped right, a young male screamed at him from the hood of a black sedan before a pair of 9mm rounds blasted through his shoulder and left cheek, sending him cartwheeling off onto the pavement. Cody fired another pair of shots at an advancing woman before ejecting the empty clip and turning into a sprint.

He vaulted over the hood of a burning El Camino, sliding onto the pavement and took off towards the weapons fire, firing blindly over his shoulder as he weaved between cars and over dead bodies. A wail and a wet smack rewarded him as he scored a lucky hit. Cody was in the process of congratulating himself of the lucky shot when a hooded figured cried out and lunged off the top of a moving van slamming him to the ground.

Cody grabbed the man by the throat, pushing back his face as it snarled and snapped at him, the footsteps on appraoching people sending his heart rate higher and higher as he struggled to fight off the attacker. Cody's had slipped, the things face shot forward with a snarl and Cody braced for the pain.

A massive gunshot split the air, followed by the rattle of machinegun fire, and the head of the creature pinning Cody turned to jelly, spraying gore in the air like a fountain. Cody rolled up and ran towards the gunfire, a dozen men in black army fatigues slowly advanced towards him, weapons ablaze at the oncoming horde.

Cody reached the group just as a pair of soliders stepped forward, each tossing a grenade and yelling for everyone to take cover. Cody dove to the road alongside the other soliders as a pair of mini thunderclaps exploded, sending plumes of fire and smoke into the air, and effectivley wiping out the remaining creatures.

Cody rolled over and grabbed the hand being offered to him by a solider carrying a sniper rifle. He pulled himself up and looked the man over. Tall and athletic, his buzzed dark hair and dark green eyes showed the look of a combat hardened veteren. He noticed the unifrom, black, no rank patches, just the name bar reading "Bitansky". Cody held out his hand."Thanks for the save."

Bitansky shook it. "Glad to. SWAT? Where's the rest of your men?"

Cody shook his head. "Just me," he tapped his lapels. "Commander, I just sit behind a desk." he finished with a small smile.

The solider nodded. "Fair enough, we're a private force, just got here. Your Mayor called us about an hour ago."

Cody concealed his puzzlement at the need for a private military in Cloverdale, especially well before the events started unfolding. He was leary of this new group of men, but decided to ignore his gut for the moment. He was about to speak when the sound of a helicopter broke the air and Air One came roaring over the threes and towards the group.

Bitansky cocked an eyebrow. "You're ride?"

Cody nodded. "Yea, we're assembling at CGH and we could use your help if you're willing."

Bitansky shook his head. "Sorry Commander, we have our orders, just like you have yours, but if we get stuck in the shit, you owe me one." he finished with a light punch to Cody's shoulder.

Cody cracked a smirk and nodded. "Deal trooper. Stay frosty."

Bitansky gave him a lazy two fingered salute before turning to another black clad trooper and started barking orders just as Air One touched down behind Cody who turned and jogged over to the chopper, Commander Cox waving him forward from the side door.

The Voice of Reason
    Skynet's Army
    Blog Posts

Aaron got to the auto garage owned by his friend, Terry Rockson, at around 1:35. Before getting out of his car he looked around to see if there were any zombies around. Happy that there were none, he quickly got out of his car and knocked on the door to the shop. He heard sounds liek something scurrying around inside the shop. He leveled his pistol, just incase. The sliding door slowly opened, and he saw Terry standing by the door controls.

"Figured you would be coming here, hurry up and get that bucket of bolts in here."

He quickly got back in the car and drove it into the shop so Terry could close the door. Once it was in and terry closed the door, Aaron got out of the car so he could greet his friend.

"Great minds think alike eh Aaron?"

"That they do my friend, how have you been?"

"You mean other than the zombie apocoylpse? Why im just peachy. So hows caeleb?"

"...He's dead. Damn zombies got to him at the airport, thats where i found him atleast."

"Im sorry man. So you were at the airport huh? Heard it was hell over there."

"You have no idea."

"So whats brings you to my shop?"

"Im here to make a few armor upgrades to this 'bucket of bolts' here." Aaron looked around to Terry's own car and noted the added armor and spikes, "Much like you already have."

"Alright Aaron, I will see what i can do, make sure everything is out of the car before I start working on it."

They worked on it for a few hours, and by 9 pm they were finally done.

"Looks like were finally done with this."

"Took long enough. How we havent been surrounded and overtaken by zombies i will never know."

"Ah the wonders of a fence."

"So whats your plan for once you finally leave here Terry?"

"Me, well I'm headed north. They can't seem to keep up their body heat so if i can go somewhere cold, they wont be able to follow me. What about yourself?"

"These bastards killed my son, so im staying here and taking out as many of these bastards as i can before they get me."

"Ah your playing the martyr, how very noble."

"They killed the one thing i care about in this world. There going down."

They kept talking till about 11pm. Then around 6 AM they both woke up.

"Well, looks like this is where we part ways. Where are you gonna start?"

"Looks like the army and the police took over the hospital, so I might as well start there and see where the worst areas are."

"Well, farewell my friend, best of luck to you."

"See you later."

The doors opened on a new day and both men drove off on their seperate ways. Neither man knew what would happen to the other, but they knew that they were both on a mission, and nothing was going to stop them.

"Time to clock out. It was a slow night, which is still hard to get use to.",
    Kevin stated to the other sheriff as he was readying his War Bag in the locker room.

"Yeah well this must be pretty boring compared to Quentin." The sheriff said to Kevin.

"Yeah well, I don't mind" Kevin chuckled. He then waved goodbye to the sheriff as he got his bag and proceeded to exit the Cloverdale Prison.

Kevin had just finished his 12-hour shift as the clock struck noon. He was formerly a Sheriff prison guard at San Quentin in California before transfering to Cloverdale. Being a sheriff in a prison system meant that Kevin had to be in top physical shape against the worst of the worst in prison. It also meant that his awareness was off-the-charts due to the high level of danger.

As Kevin left the prison he was starting to remember his time at San Quentin. He missed the thrill and danger of it. Little did he know that he would be facing a horror much worse than that of any Max Security Prison.

Kevin reached his car, got in and headed toward the city police station as the prison was at outskirts of the city. He was curious to see if the Cloverdale police had any positions to fill as that feelling for the old thrill had overwhelmed him.

By the time he arrived at the entrance of the inner-city, the clock struck 12:20pm and the horror that was previously unknown to him had begun to engulf the city right before his eyes.

(His war-bag contains his equipment and a couple boxes of ammo for his three pistols which are His old Glock 17, Beretta 9mm, and Ruger Lcr-357 which he carries with his almost at all time since it is small and easy to conceal in your pocket. He is also proficient with Shotguns and Rifles since he needed to qualify monthly to be a sheriff with those weapons before along with a pistol before he got tranferred to be a prison guard in San Quentin.)

Build 5'11 190lbs Muscular Age:28
    My Two Cents Are Worth A Fortune In Your Currency

Lore Author
    Spartans Never Die
    Facta Non Verba
    Winter Is Coming
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams

Cody grasped Al's hand and pulled himself into the open door of Air One. No sooner had his last foot left the pavement the pilot yanked the stick and the chopper pulled up of the highway and cut through the air towards the hospital. Cody sank into one of the cushioned seat and pulled a headset over his ears.

"Whats the situation Al?" Cody yelled over the rotors and engines.

Al tapped his tablet and passed it over to Cody, a map of Cloverdale glowing with lines and shapes, small text scorlling on the margins. Cody took it from him and exmained it.

"We have a lot on our hands here. It seems that the majority of these things came from the Datcyst Reasearch Facility in the forest." Al said leaning over and tapping a large complex deep in the forest at the end of a long road.

"It's a private medical research facility right?" Cody yelled as the chopper span, it's skids touching down on the roof as the pair of SWAT Comanders jumped off the chopper.

Al nodded. "Yea, and we're sending in a team to check it out. We're being briefed by Dr. Novalchek on the hostiles before we saddle up. I want you leading the team."

Cody nodded and passed back the tablet. "Fine, I'll need some tactical gear, and the armoury."

Al gave him a thumbs up and ripped open the roof door, leading him down to the depths of the hospital.

Banned BANNED USER

Reece smith was enjoying a normal saterday night saying goodnight to some friends on the xbox then ate some dinner,got my hair cut into a mohawk badass right so 8:30 rolled around he was felling thirsty so he hoped on to his bmx to ride down to the conner store named E-Zmart once Reece was geting near the store he heard a blood curlding howl come from behind him a dog was running at him but this dog didn't look so good it looked like it's flesh was falling off the bone and the by god those eyes glowing bright red. With out hasitation reeece wiped his head around and halled ass on that bike once reece got to the store he baled off his bike and dashed to the door he tryed opening the door but it was locked he tryed and tryed to kick the door in but it would not budge the dog was was closeing in on him as the dog jumped at him a man came flying around the conner with a baseball bat and wacked that dog out of tha air like a baseball and just started wailing on it till the dogs skull was mush as the man turned around he threw me a bat and said your going to need that. Then Reece asked him his name and he said his name is.

Hope i did it right

Blog Posts

Alex left his hotel room at 12:06pm. He headed down the hallway and into the elevator. As he tapped the button to the lobby his mind wondered to Summer. Something about her made him want her more than any girl he had ever been with. His thoughts were cut short as the door opened to the lobby and he walked out. As he walked out the front doors he noticed the parking lot was surprisingly empty and that no one had been at the front desk like when he walked in earlier. He unlocked his car and got into the driver’s seat. The rental Dodge Charger came to life as he turned the key and he left the parking lot.

As he pulled onto the road that would lead him downtown, he noticed that no cars were on the road and soon he noticed cars that were parked to the side or even in the road. He swerved around one and his eyes shot to a house he was driving by. Blood was smeared all over the front glass and behind that he could see a figure jostling around behind the blurry door. As he looked towards the road again he smashed the brakes as he hit a person and the body went flying over the roof of his Charger. He opened the door and got out. Before he knew it his hand was already on his phone dialing 9-11. As he got to the back of his car and was about to hit call, the body wasn’t there. He spun around looking, but didn’t see anyone or anything move.

“Hello?” He asked awkwardly not expecting the response of growl from behind him. He turned and saw the person who at least thought he hit. She was moaning and growling as she reached for him with both hands swiping like a cat trying to catch something.

“Ma’am are you alright?” He asked as she grabbed his arm. As she swung her head back and then forward her face was about to smash into his arm, but Alex pulled away.
    “What the hell is wrong with you?” He asked as she continued towards him. His eyes were brought to her leg with her tibia jutting from her leg. He looked back up to her and noticed that her skin was slightly discolored and that she was walking just fine as if her leg had never been broken the way it was. As she swiped for him again this time he judo threw her to the ground and brought his fists up.

“Ma’am you need help.” He said, but he watched as she stood back up this time blood oozing from her mouth and Alex knew that she didn’t need help. He landed two quick jabs to her jaw, but she kept coming. He stepped back and kicked her right in the head from the right and watched as she hit the ground hard. This time Alex moved to his car and got in. He fumbled for the keys in his pocket, and once he found them and the car was started he floored it.

My Desk

"A rank is only as respectable as the man who holds it."

Lore Author
    Spartans Never Die
    Facta Non Verba
    Winter Is Coming
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams

Cody and Al jumped aside and pushed themlseves against the wall as a pair of nurses came flying down the hall yelling to clear the way, a man missing his leg bleeding and howling in pain as they pushed past and into an operating room.

"This is horrible," Al said as he pushed open the door to a conference room. "Let's hope Dr. Novalchek has some good news."

Cody nodded and followed Al inside, an elderly woman sat in a lab coat scanning the paper in her hands through a pair of thick framed glasses glanced up and returned to her papers. A rather young girl with firey red hair sat beside her tapping away on a tablet. The older of the two dropped her papers and stood.

"Commander Shaer I'm assuming?" She asked, her heavy eastenr European accent thick and official.

Cody held out his han. "Yes Dr. Novalchek I pressume?"

She nodded and motioned for the SWAT officers to sit. "Yes yes zat iz me. Please sit, I vill take you through vat ve have dicovered so far."

Cody and Al sank into a pair of leather chairs across from the doctor and the young girl who still tapped furiously away on her handheld. Novalchek passed each of them a folder which they opened in unison.

The Doctor cleared her throat. "Ok, so far ve have determined zat it is a viral infection causing zeese people to act like zey are. Zey do not like zee cold, any zee only vay to finally eliminate the hostile iz to destroy zee brain."

Allister closed to folder and slid it back across the table. "Doctor, are these people dead or alive?"

Novalchek slid off her glasses and rubbed her temples. "Commander, zee subjects have basic motor functions and zee ability to appear as living, but zey do not posses any higher brain function or personality traits of zee original host."

Cody tossed his folder on top of the other. "How is it transfered?"

The young girl placed her tablet down on the table and looked up at Cody with a pair of golden eyes. a hint of flirtiness dancing through them as looked him up and down before opening her mouth. "It seems to have originally been airborne due to its complexity when tested, yet once inside a host it appears to be transfered via fluids."

Allister re-opened the folder and pulled out a close-up photo of a rather nasty bite mark. "So bites then?"

The girl nodded. "Correct. Any infected fluids get into an open wound, your mouth, eyes, anything, that person will be rendered fully infected within a few minutes."

Al let out a low whistle as the girl picked her tablet back up and resumed tapping away. He turned to Cody. "Alright, well we somewhat know what we're dealing with. What do you need before we head out?"

Cody thought for a moment and checked his holster, his sidearm missing. He recalled the attack moments before being saved by Bitansky and realised he must have dropped it. "Besides some food, maybe a phone? Not much, if I'm on the ground I'm assuming you have tactical gear here."

Al nodded. "I'll get your phone and talk to the cafeteria staff. Tactical gear is down the hall, we can get you squared away. I think I'll be joining you, as will Miss. Halstrom."

Cody cocked an eyebrow as Al held a hand towards the red head who held out a hand. "You can call me Megan, and I'm very glad you'll be keeping me safe Commander."

The Voice of Reason
    Skynet's Army
    Blog Posts

After driving for about an hour of driving Aaron finally made it to the hospital. He had never seen so many tanks or military vehicles in one spot ever in his life. As he pulled up to the check point he started talking to the guard.

"Sir if you are not a part of the Cloverdale police force or military i must ask you to leave."

"Can you atleast tell me where this might have originated from?"

"Well, from what i overheard from the two SWAT commanders, it came from the Datcyst Reasearch Facility over in the woods."

"Really? You guys are definitly going to want my help then."

"And why would we need the help of a civilian?"

"I was able to hack your police broadcast with ease. Im sure if your headed into that facility that i can get you all eyes and ears in there."

"...Ok I'll let you in. Go talk to Commander Alister Cox. He is gonna be on the 3rd floor of the hospital."

On his way to the 3rd floor he was configuring a dadtpad. If anthting else, this will get them eyes and ears inside the building quickly. Once he hit the 3rd floor, he stepped out of the elevator and started to look for Commander Cox. He wasn't hard to find, he was the only person on the floor bigger than Aaron himself.

"Excuse me, Commander Cox? My name is Aaron Burwell. Can I ask you a few questions?"

"Ah so your the man who lost his son, I'm sorry for your loss, anyways go ahead."

"Thanks, anyways i was told by the gate guard that these zombies are origionating from Datcyst Reasearch Facility, so do you plan to send a team in there?"

"Yes we are, infact Commander Shaer is gathering a team up as we speak. Why do you ask?"

Aaron handed him the configured data pad.

"Make sure he gets this. It's configured to my laptop so i will be able to give him eyes and ears inside there."

"Why not give it to him yourself?"

"Im going to be really busy setting up equiptment so I can keep an eye on his team. I'll probably be done by the time he leaves."

"Ok Mr. Burwell, i"ll make sure that he gets this immediatly."

"Thankyou, now if you excuse me, I have to take over a room so I can get all my equiptment set up."

Thread Information