Thread: Medal of Honor

Blog Posts

Medal of Honor

I have to say I didn't want to get the game due to the reviews, but I bought it anyways. I am very happy for buying it. The campaign is just purely amazing. Short but amazing. You feel like a Navy SEAL because the damn thing is epic jump scene after massive explosion like MW2 was.

Multiplayer is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L. The over all combat just feels so real. You and two other guys hugging a cement barrier as bullets snake into the front of it. The feel of the weapons is so smooth. Take BF:BC2 and make the weapons smoother to use and you have MoH's weapons.

This game was very unrated my guess is because Activision pays current websites to make good reviews for the shitty Call of Duty and bad reviews for other games that aren't so popular.

Plus their is no massive leveling system rather an acute version of 15 levels for each of the 3 classes. Each giving you new attachments and weapons.

I would have to rate this game a 9.8 / 10

The only reason why I didn't give it a perfect 10 is because of the amount of peope online is almost nothing but a select few hundred.

My Desk

"A rank is only as respectable as the man who holds it."

Re: Medal of Honor

Hell I'm up for some MoH if you are I just couldn't find people to play, and they just give it bad reviews I agree with you with the weapons and everything.

"Retreat Hell! We're just attacking in another direction."
    Major General Oliver P. Smith, USMC

The Beast Within
    The Original Space Cat
    Blog Posts

Re: Medal of Honor

Glad 2 know someone else has this, and shares my opinion. If you want I'll join you sometime but I'll be a n00b due to the fact that I haven't played it yet under this profile.

Now with Low Level Radiation!

Thread Information