Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Re: Halo Reach 1V1 Tourney Summer '11

Why would there be a choice? Doesnt it just make sense to have a best of 3 or more?
    MickeyONiel
    OzzyIzSick

iShowStopp3r

Banned BANNED USER

hey guys, im glad there is moar interst in this. ill do my best to hold a couple a year for ya, but not during war time...which im sure is to be coming in the not too distant future. As for the tourney, everyone who made it towards the final rounds know that it was a pretty fun time, and yes Guzzie was the clear winner. Night, im sorry you didn't make it, i sent a couple invites to you. Everyone must remember that when I say something starts at a specific time, thats it. you have to be there...If your a few minutes late its cool, but not 30. Hopefully next time, the bracket system can be in full swing with even a loser bracket. but people need to be sure to show up on time and be there for as long as needed, If not I work with what I have to make sure it gets done, even if it gets a lil sloppy. Like I said, there was a clear winner, and we all agree to the results. After the next war, we'll take a few weeks and do it again. Just to let you guys know, There are Vcash rewards, and all the finalist received some today. See you soon on the field guys.

peace

Good job holding this up Cold .
    MickeyONiel
    OzzyIzSick

iShowStopp3r

Quote Originally Posted by OzzyIzSick View Post
    Why would there be a choice? Doesnt it just make sense to have a best of 3 or more?
    it was basically a best 2 out of 3 or if you knew you were going to lose and didnt want to play you could just quit.

my game vs. fuzzy went best 2 out of 3

Livestreams
    View Channel: Yehsus

Thanks for setting this up Coldest, pretty solid turn up.

I regret not showing up for something I committed to, next time you decide to do something like this I'll try a little harder.

Congrats to guzzie or whoever you are.

et ducit mundum per luce

Thread Information