Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Re: Night of Champions Tournaments

Quote Originally Posted by bazongaman502 View Post
    Monday because i have the day off, secondly the tournament starts at 3pm (pacific time) meaning it would be 5:30pm your time (your 2 hours ahead of me)

@Fuzzy i think your giving him way to much credit, that tournament that "He won" was flawed... people were givin wins without even playing (thats not how it works).. in these tournaments, everyone plays, there is no "free wins"... and theres a losers tournament (meaning if you got eliminated, you have one more chance to get back in there)

@RaZ there is a sign up thread for the first one already http://fcwars.net/forums/showthread....-thread)/page2... and no there will not be any "runner-up prizes" either you win it all or nothing... its gonna make people want to play their best and not settle with "you know, im just gonna play calmly and not really try".

Glad to see people interested and be sure to sign up
    i bet you 1000 vcash guzzie wins. if anyone else wins ill give you 1000.

Banned BANNED USER

no wait, he's gotta be drunk! And not a couple beers, I want to hear some Jack Dany shots

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Coldest View Post
    Also, you should really take out that one rule:
    •TRASH TALKING IS WELCOMED! However if someone is to take offence to it, it needs to be reported to me asap and a message indicating what was said, I will review it and if I agree it was an offensive statement, the ruling of the game can be overturned.

FC tries to keep things like this down to a minimum, you seem to be encouraging it, General.
    two things:
    1) I understand what your saying about the trash talking, but this tournament IS a compition, trash talking is formal in them... also the trash talking is ment in good fun, not to seriously bring your opponites down.. thats why i added the other part. If someone where to take an offence, they can report it to me and ill review if it was dissrespectful, if it were to be, ill will force the other person to forfit a win or removed from the tournament
    2: Theres more people on the east coast then the west coast, due to it being summer time, most people that work, tend to work in the morning. Id have it be on sunday, but iv got alot of stuff to do and work... monday is my opening.

If you cant make it, dont sign up... Thank you for your concern Coldest

PS: in professional sports, yes if a team doesnt show up, then they are givin a free win, however, if it came down to a full on tie, you look at who got the most points and then they are givin the win...

Also according to your tournamnet, several people didnt show up... why didnt you merge other people to face different opponites? (you might have done that however there was several instinces where multiple people got a "free win")

I was born Awesome.
    Everything I do is Awesome. Anything I touch is Awesome.
    I didn't choose the Awesome Life.
    It chose me

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cCrisis View Post
    i bet you 1000 vcash guzzie wins. if anyone else wins ill give you 1000.
    i dont bet against people, even more on a game... ill bet on a team, but not an individual

I was born Awesome.
    It chose me

Quote Originally Posted by bazongaman502 View Post
    i dont bet against people, even more on a game... ill bet on a team, but not an individual
    you wouldn't be betting on a individual, you would be better on everyone but guzzie. odds are in you favor.
    Last edited by cCrisis; 07-10-2011 at 01:19 AM.

Fabled Legendary Member
    I Like Turtles!
    I Live in an Igloo!
    Blog Posts

Honestly if anyone can beat Guzzie I will be shocked!
    "Do you guys know how hard it is to masturbate with you all talking!" - UNLUCKY

Former Field Marshal of both the REDD and BLUE
    Creator of 21st Degree and the Resistance
    7 victories fought and lead

Banned BANNED USER
    Blog Posts

ive beatin guzzie 15-7. It's not hard...Just have to think a little more... No player is unbeatable...Just have to find a way to outsmart... Guzzie...I'm not afraid of you...Know that

you mean when there were three people in the map? I believe thats called an FFA. Enter the tournament, ill get a perfection on you.
    "Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear"

-ZERO SHOTS MISSING-

WH PS ICoH CM DS S EB VC IV

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

Neutral DI Overseer
    AimBot Andi
    DragonBorn
    Disturbed

Quote Originally Posted by Guzzie View Post
    you mean when there were three people in the map? I believe thats called an FFA. Enter the tournament, ill get a perfection on you.
    ^ I like Guzzie, he makes me smile. I also would like to watch this match so when your done getting your perfection send me teh films please. =D

@Twitch, Im gonna have to go with Guzzie on this. FFA and 1v1 are light years apart. lol You could easily feed off the less skilled players in an FFA. Where as in a 1v1, bent on complete individuality. Dont let your ego get the better of you Twitch. If you even get to the Guzzie match, im sure things are not as you say.

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

ill make a deal, if twich signs up within 1 hour (sign up will close in 1 hour), i will have Gizzie and Twict face each other on a 1v1 in the first round

I was born Awesome.
    It chose me

Thread Information