Lore Author
    Spartans Never Die
    Facta Non Verba
    Winter Is Coming
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: ighosthammeri

Old Forum Memories

Ok anyone who can get onto the old forums let's see what we can dig up for 'ol times sake...

I discovered I was the 4th EVER recruit for these wars way back when. The only recruits older than me are Sciguy, Bkay, and Killadawg who brought me to our bootcamp with Raz. This makes me the oldest ACTIVE solider

Also discovered that Micro and Raz opened the forums on June 22, us four recruits signed online on June 24 making us the first 4 to join while the community was a whopping TWO DAYS OLD.

So old names of people gone to bring the old timers some smiles...

• Coolio
    • BlackDragonn
    • Tyranny
    • Malkiewicz
    • Supafuz
    • Lord Kanti
    • Chef Bobdrick
    • Ltor
    • Monewb
    • Snackman
    • Mephistar
    • One Diamond
    • Darthcnch
    • Lunar Ravens
    • Destiny Hero
    • Mephistar
    • DrSneaky
    • Fletcha
    • Chopstick

Some original members still around today (In order of join date, sorry if I missed you!)

• Raz
    • Cody S 117 (Myself)
    • Spartan
    • Hellspawn
    • Deadite
    • Kap (Saw him like yesterday on here)
    • Loco
    • Gunny
    • Yehsus
    • Eri

What else can we dig up?
    Last edited by GhostHammer; 07-12-2011 at 04:19 PM.

Neutral DI Overseer
    AimBot Andi
    DragonBorn
    Disturbed

Re: Old Forum Memories

I wish I could edit your post.... Take a name off there please.. For all our sakes. XD Take HER name OFF!!

PS: you might as well put my name on there. I used to play with FC when I went over to Loco's house. Before I got my own xbox and jumped into the wars myself. Your guys just didnt notice the skill of the reckingball change/

Lore Author
    Spartans Never Die
    Facta Non Verba
    Winter Is Coming
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams

LOL I threw it on there so we can have a laugh at it :P I'm still speechless as being the oldest serving trooper still here besides the founders, Eri and I actually shed a tear or two tonight. Guess after all these years we get attached to the place.

Neutral DI Overseer
    AimBot Andi
    DragonBorn
    Disturbed

Quote Originally Posted by I GhostHammer I View Post
    LOL I threw it on there so we can have a laugh at it :P I'm still speechless as being the oldest serving trooper still here besides the founders, Eri and I actually shed a tear or two tonight. Guess after all these years we get attached to the place.
    Sentimentality. Cherish the time and effort you put into this place. It is something to be honored. I needn't shed a tear for these walls, they shed many for us.

Halo 2 Veteran
    GFX Artist
    Retired Leader
    Blackheart CO

I dug through my old forum posts, in a topic discussing whether or not i should open a sig shop. At the time, I didn't even have Photoshop. I was using Microsoft Paint and Photoeditor.

Looking through my old GFX's, i was BAD. REALLY BAD. AWFUL. NASTY BAD. There were posts from people like Supafuz, Killadawg, InMeSights, etc, all saying they didn't think i should have a shop (and i see why now, in retrospect).

And then this kid i didn't know named LocoCrazy posted in the topic, and had this to say;

"see what i mean Eri, things like "your not good enough" i've heard ever since i started, but no you are completly wrong supafuz, it dosent matter if he is good enough or not, it matters if the people he makes the sigs for are happy, thats what makes someone good, not if you like em or not or even the greatest GFX artist thinks that, Eri you should own your own shop cause the people are happy, and that means you are good enough."

I thanked him.

"no prob, and that goes for everybody, you all are good enough, dont let shit like that get to you guys, you all are equal...well not to my skillz (just kidding), Eri may not own photoshop but he dose hard work and and a dam good job of his sigs, so fuck off and keep your complements to your self (that goes for everybody) thank you and have a good day"

For all of you wondering why Loco and I have always had a hard on for each other, there's your answer. He was a damn good friend at a damn good time and has stuck by me and supported me through my endeavors for the past 5 years, and i've always done my best to return the favor.

Shortly after this topic, i got my first cracked photoshop from Fletcher. Thanks to the both of them, 1138 LMT has existed since 2007.

Request your sig today

NIHIL VERUM OMNIA LICITA

Neutral DI Overseer
    AimBot Andi
    DragonBorn
    Disturbed

Quote Originally Posted by EriRi 1138 View Post
    I dug through my old forum posts, in a topic discussing whether or not i should open a sig shop. At the time, I didn't even have Photoshop. I was using Microsoft Paint and Photoeditor.

Looking through my old GFX's, i was BAD. REALLY BAD. AWFUL. NASTY BAD. There were posts from people like Supafuz, Killadawg, InMeSights, etc, all saying they didn't think i should have a shop (and i see why now, in retrospect).

And then this kid i didn't know named LocoCrazy posted in the topic, and had this to say;

"see what i mean Eri, things like "your not good enough" i've heard ever since i started, but no you are completly wrong supafuz, it dosent matter if he is good enough or not, it matters if the people he makes the sigs for are happy, thats what makes someone good, not if you like em or not or even the greatest GFX artist thinks that, Eri you should own your own shop cause the people are happy, and that means you are good enough."

I thanked him.

"no prob, and that goes for everybody, you all are good enough, dont let shit like that get to you guys, you all are equal...well not to my skillz (just kidding), Eri may not own photoshop but he dose hard work and and a dam good job of his sigs, so fuck off and keep your complements to your self (that goes for everybody) thank you and have a good day"

For all of you wondering why Loco and I have always had a hard on for each other, there's your answer. He was a damn good friend at a damn good time and has stuck by me and supported me through my endeavors for the past 5 years, and i've always done my best to return the favor.

Shortly after this topic, i got my first cracked photoshop from Fletcher. Thanks to the both of them, 1138 LMT has existed since 2007.

Request your sig today
    So when is the wedding? Me and Morgan would like to be there to witness the joining of the 2 of you in holy binding.

I always respected the bond you guys shared, now I understand a little taste of where it came from.

Neutral DI Overseer
    AimBot Andi
    DragonBorn
    Disturbed

Could I get a link to the old forums. All of them if you could, I cant remember which one I joined into. Things changed a lot around here.

Lore Author
    Spartans Never Die
    Facta Non Verba
    Winter Is Coming
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams

Red Vs Blue Retaliation Forums

Unless you have an acount you won't be able to see much.

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy add me to that list! I was still rockin' the name Shorty5220 back then!

AHAHAHAH CHOPSTICK.... god what bamf that guy was oh soo many things i could say soooo many things, aint that right raz?

And to eri... You think you sucked at making sigs? Have you not seen what sigs i shit out??
    Look at this!

OH and here's what happens to FC when panic sets into recruiters...

Think this is from FC 2 during the whole "apocalypse" thing

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.

Livestreams
    View Channel: Yehsus

Well, I'm insulted :p

et ducit mundum per luce

Thread Information