Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: officer conduct

Banned BANNED USER

officer conduct

I believe that the accords should have an article on code of conduct for officers pertaining to how they conduct themselves with other units that they are not apart of. My suggestion is, is that unless you have a veteran status of at least 1 year, it is unlawful for an officer to try to recruit members from other units within the FC community. They need to get recruits from outside of the FC community. Recruiting members from within the FC community shows you do not have the ability to be an actual officer, you are basically just a troll using the rules in your favor to get higher up in rank. These tactics only cause drama, and we will actually lose potential members because all they see is a big drama BS game. We have all seen it before, and it needs to stop now.

Lore Author
    Spartans Never Die
    Facta Non Verba
    Winter Is Coming
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: ighosthammeri

Re: officer conduct

Not sure accords should be written, that just means that officer's CO is allowing for said officer to slack of and do a terrible job. His CO should be given the chance to fix it, and if not, both soliders removed from their ranks.

This should not be happning, ever, period. If an officer needs members for his squad he should look to current army members without a squad, then to outside sources. The only exception is if a squad exceedes the maximum 12 soliders, at which point the excess members must be relocated.

Banned BANNED USER

were it so easy...lol. but it is something that we have all seen in the past, and it continues today.

Lore Author
    Spartans Never Die
    Facta Non Verba
    Winter Is Coming
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams

Quote Originally Posted by Coldest View Post
    were it so easy...lol. but it is something that we have all seen in the past, and it continues today.
    Report it to the CO above the officer, so if there is an issue with a squad leader talk to the CO of the platoon. If He fails to do his job, go to the Company leader, etc etc all the way to the top. If the CO above him dosn't fix it right away, then that CO needs a re-course in how to lead a unit and enforce FC and Army policy. I'm getting sick of Officers/CO's not doing their jobs.

Banned BANNED USER

cool, i just realized that i probably should have put this in the officers lounge. Even though it's a suggestion, it is a touchy subject; and i will follow your advice.

Lore Author
    Spartans Never Die
    Facta Non Verba
    Winter Is Coming
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams

Don't worry, it WILL stay clean in here.

Blog Posts

Idk, I still gotta go with Cody on this one. I just don't think you should have to tell someone how to their job.

I'm right back at it again...

AN OFFICER: RESPECTED. NO BULLSHITTING. Individual Who knows the Ins and Outs of Forerunner Conflict and their Unit. Oh and RESPECTED... and.. umm RESPECTED!

Dont forget RESPECTED.

~ Forerunner Conflict War 1 Veteran ~

Former X-Ray Commander
    Vector Platoon Commander
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Coldest View Post
    were it so easy
    Halo Quote!

Anyway I have pulled people in my company arround the army "Lost people" you could say these people do not know their squad due to the lack of leadeship or do not have a place to go entirely. I Have taken them in and given them a squad. They know were they are now and like were they are. Is this wrong?
    VECTOR PLATOON
    //work in progress\\
    Recruitment: Message to apply.
    Faction: BLUE
    Dishcord: https://discord.gg/33sZQb4

Thread Information