Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    The Beast Within
    The Original Space Cat
    Blog Posts

Post On the topic of Squeakers

Squeakers, they have been the subject of conversation since LIVE began. If you are reading this then here is my opinion on the matter. One, it's not like we want the voice! Let my give an example, I am playing a match, I got first place by a long shot, and then I speak and congratulate my team members I am suddenly jumped on by people about my voice, I don't say anything of course, the last thing I want to do is give them a reason to troll me further. Then the next match some of them are on the other team, I destroy them, but they don't care, when were back in the lobby I'm bombarded with, "when are you gonna hit puberty", "I'll give you a cookie if you speak again",or "tell you're mum I had a great time last night. Which leads me to something WE DON'T WANT TO BE DISCRIMINATED, but don't get me wrong there are a large portion of online hot shots that are kids that trash talk, suck, whine, and make complete fools of themselves. But there are some who are respectful, are skilled, can be a leader, and just be a good player. But we are the same age which puts us in the same category as the rest of them. Which makes me come to this final statement Acceptance, we just want to be treated as an average person, we don't want to be treated differently because of were we are in life at this point. Like last time, don't get me wrong we understand that we will be treated differently, it's part of life, but we don't want to be stereotyped as complete fools, who are inconsiderate, bratty, and are just plain ****s. That is all thank you for you're time.

Now with Low Level Radiation!

The Voice of Reason
    Skynet's Army
    Blog Posts

Re: On the topic of Squeakers

i dont mind squeakers just as long as they dont get a temper and rant like a 5 year old, thats when they really piss me off, but if they dont get out of hand and act like they still need a diaper then im fine with them

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

only "squeaker" ill play with http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKDrNTpulMk

I was born Awesome.
    Everything I do is Awesome. Anything I touch is Awesome.
    I didn't choose the Awesome Life.
    It chose me

I have no problem with them either. As long as they can act like capable member of society and be mature about things.

I actually have two or three on my friends list, but only because they're mature.

The Beast Within
    The Original Space Cat
    Blog Posts

Good Griefing is awesome, and to everyone clicking on that link you will epiclly L0L the whole time.

Neutral DI Overseer
    AimBot Andi
    DragonBorn
    Disturbed

I once again share the neutral stand with this. While I dislike having to hear the odd "squeeker" complain, bitch or cry. I do understand that there are a few here and there of the same age, and even the same vocal maturity, that are above the sterotype. With in this community we dont discriminate. But if your going to bitch and whine with a squeeky annoying voice, your going to hear about it.

No one in life is treated equal, because no one wants to be treated as an equal. One group or another will always seek dominance over there fellow man.

Lore Author
    Spartans Never Die
    Facta Non Verba
    Winter Is Coming
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: ighosthammeri

Quote Originally Posted by L0rd Kanti View Post
    No one in life is treated equal, because no one wants to be treated as an equal. One group or another will always seek dominance over there fellow man.
    We do our best

Squakers don't bug me, difference between being young and being annoying, sadly though, a lot of the time, people on XBL are rarely one without the other.

The Beast Within
    The Original Space Cat
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by L0rd Kanti View Post
    I fully understand that, it is indeed human nature to express dominance over someone.

Best advice, do what you do, be who you are. and don't worry about the stereotypes and all that other stupid jazz. The universe will set itself straight and there is now use in getting worked up over the stupid stuff tossed your way by others online.

Thread Information