Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

Re: FC LASO :: Winter Contingency

Quote Originally Posted by Silko View Post
    Hey Carpe and Bozagaman I love your video but..... the LASO guide by Tyrant is the best LASO guide of all time!!

LOL always wanted to pull a Kanye West
    this isnt a guide nor implimented as one... just 2 guys (and a guest) doing the LASO on all levels... were not saying how to do it or anything like that... i did PoA on my own without Carpe, its not hard, you just need to know exactly what your going to do... Exodus was bitch for Carpe and I, we always got shitty checkpoints (i spawn infront of a brute or hes in the air jet packing)... again this isnt a guide and idk how you thought this was... were not the kind of guys you would want to follow on your first run through lol

I was born Awesome.
    Everything I do is Awesome. Anything I touch is Awesome.
    I didn't choose the Awesome Life.
    It chose me

Symbol of Order
    Banana Cannon
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: CarpeVexillum

Its not about doing it SOLO some missions are easier that way, but thats not the point of this series, and Chill state your level.

I am Tsundere.
    (ツンデレ) a character type that describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing their warm side over time.

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bazongaman502 View Post
    this isnt a guide nor implimented as one... just 2 guys (and a guest) doing the LASO on all levels... were not saying how to do it or anything like that... i did PoA on my own without Carpe, its not hard, you just need to know exactly what your going to do... Exodus was bitch for Carpe and I, we always got shitty checkpoints (i spawn infront of a brute or hes in the air jet packing)... again this isnt a guide and idk how you thought this was... were not the kind of guys you would want to follow on your first run through lol
    I'm sorry Bozonga I didn't mean to sound like an ass, I found my chance and I took it LOL, in all seriousness I know how to do Exodus very well and I know how to skip half the level (ask Chill he is still amazed by me LOL) I am more then willing to help on any level that you guys need help on
    Last edited by Silko; 07-23-2011 at 02:42 PM.

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

Blog Posts

I find this video lacking in good humor and gives an esque of somewhat plain acting as well as-

OH GOD I AM NEVER GOING CRITIC MODE AGAIN.

Epic vid. I would go but I'm too annoying for the camera XD
    An actual quote about me below the sig? Too mainstream. You get a unicorn instead.

^^^^
    haha I totally agree with the " I'm too annoying for the camera" completley agree.

"Retreat Hell! We're just attacking in another direction."
    Major General Oliver P. Smith, USMC

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hazy View Post
    I find this video lacking in good humor and gives an esque of somewhat plain acting as well as-

OH GOD I AM NEVER GOING CRITIC MODE AGAIN.

Epic vid. I would go but I'm too annoying for the camera XD
    We shot that level 3 times lol however the first 2 (which were the funniest in my opinion) apparently either didnt record or the volume was fucked up... we had more catch phrases and bunch of other things as well.. hell at one point carpe had to go take a piss so he had me talk about FC, for him to come back to me dead and him yelling at me lol... ahhh good times lol

our next one will be better, i can promise that.. not only will it be me and carpe, but we will have a guest playing with us... mahybe they will have a blast with us...

Side Note to everyone who wants to help: You will see me and Carpe really get into it at some points, 90% for stupid shit and the other 10% are his fuck ups... i mean my fuck ups... hold on let me edit this (89% stupid shit, 11% are my fuck ups)... so get ready for some arguing and some serious funny shit lol

I was born Awesome.
    It chose me

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bazongaman502 View Post
    We shot that level 3 times lol however the first 2 (which were the funniest in my opinion) apparently either didnt record or the volume was fucked up... we had more catch phrases and bunch of other things as well.. hell at one point carpe had to go take a piss so he had me talk about FC, for him to come back to me dead and him yelling at me lol... ahhh good times lol

our next one will be better, i can promise that.. not only will it be me and carpe, but we will have a guest playing with us... mahybe they will have a blast with us...

Side Note to everyone who wants to help: You will see me and Carpe really get into it at some points, 90% for stupid shit and the other 10% are his fuck ups... i mean my fuck ups... hold on let me edit this (89% stupid shit, 11% are my fuck ups)... so get ready for some arguing and some serious funny shit lol
    Just so you know I was kidding, the vid was hilarious.

-_-
    An actual quote about me below the sig? Too mainstream. You get a unicorn instead.

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hazy View Post
    Just so you know I was kidding, the vid was hilarious.

-_-
    never said you werent

I was born Awesome.
    It chose me

I am willing to join in on any other mission you guys need or want me in on. Except nightfall of course

Thread Information