Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey People

Halo 2 Veteran
    GFX Artist
    Retired Leader
    Blackheart CO

Re: Hey People

It honestly happens every year. Usually during Summer, too.

NIHIL VERUM OMNIA LICITA

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

lets just hope things will pick up... we lost some great members, however the new recruits that joined or have been here for a while could be the the leaders of tomorrow...

I not only look forword to tomorrow, but im also looking forword to what we can all do as a team (REDDs, BLUEs, GREENs, Yellows, and WHITEs (not to be racial))... rebuilding this community is one thing, but keeping it afloat is another... we will come across challenges, but every challenge can be over come... if we work together...

Im in to get FC back fully running and go further then before

but i cant do this alone
    Last edited by bazongaman502; 07-21-2011 at 05:15 AM.

I was born Awesome.
    Everything I do is Awesome. Anything I touch is Awesome.
    I didn't choose the Awesome Life.
    It chose me

Lore Author
    Spartans Never Die
    Facta Non Verba
    Winter Is Coming
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: ighosthammeri

Quote Originally Posted by EriRi 1138 View Post
    Please remember that a few of us are still here but just aren't participating in the wars. I still love and care for this community just as much as I did as a Red, but I am positive in less than 2 months I will not have time to be anywhere close to being considered 'active'. My major next year (Graphic Art ) will be VERY competitive, and on top of that I'm going to continue marching band.

Trust me when I say I want to continue leading, but presently I will not be able to do so. What I will be able to do is maintain my sig shop, keep relatively up to date on the news here, and continue to offer my advice, whether that be in discipline, tactics, or gfx.

So while a lot of older members have left completely, there are still a few vets who want to watch this community flourish, let go of the child's bike and watch him pedal by himself, so to speak.

In lamens terms, or if this is possibly just a bit easier for you to understand, I'm pulling a Dr K.
    Quote Originally Posted by zZ Dr K Zz View Post
    I've been watching this community for many years now and I've seen it pick itself up time and time again when it looked like we were about to disband completely. This community will keep on living for awhile.

This site is like the stock market. You have a few dips here and there that will freak people out, but then it will rise again.
    I'm taking this moment to insert a teaching point. Newer members, heed these words well, these are TRUE respected members and truly symbolize that group of forum members very well.

Eri, nicely said, Pulling a Dr K, priceless!

I aint never scared

I know we will move on from this. It just sucks to see so many great people "LEAVE" an army all at once.

Quote Originally Posted by EriRi 1138 View Post
    So while a lot of older members have left completely, there are still a few vets who want to watch this community flourish, let go of the child's bike and watch him pedal by himself, so to speak.

In lamens terms, or if this is possibly just a bit easier for you to understand, I'm pulling a Dr K.
    Quote Originally Posted by I GhostHammer I View Post
    I'm taking this moment to insert a teaching point. Newer members, heed these words well, these are TRUE respected members and truly symbolize that group of forum members very well.

Eri, nicely said, Pulling a Dr K, priceless!
    Wow! I am so sleep deprived that I didn't even catch that last line. Haha, well said indeed Eri, pulling a Dr K, haha.
    Time of Recruitment: 8/2/2006, 7:33 PM PDT

i left because i got a job and thats taking up most of my time. im thinking about rejoining tho till my college classes start up in the fall.

Elite BLUE Veteran
    Spirit of Hope
    Vacuus Quietis
    Psalms of Planets
    Blog Posts

Nice words Bro
    "I bought a xbox one to watch my team suck in HD"

Thread Information