Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Re: Halo Reach (What problems does it have?)

1. Shields make more sense this way. No more rushing with shooting and beat downs. You are a "weaker" Spartan III. But, beat down and then beat down again from a stupid sprinter gets annoying.

2. I didn't really care for the whole party theater system. It would fuck up when trying to watch a clip together. I am not watching an entire game or longer with other people.

3. You just miss your BR. (Bad Rifle)

4. There is an option I believe to turn off those. Or you can just learn how much you can tap to just back smack.

5. What is so bad about them? I know on most of them you have to learn team placement quite a lot. Running to one area in the same path as your team is not much of a good idea anymore.

6. I hate the sword melee block also but, at the same time, I love it. You have ran into dumbass sprinting sword abusers right? I have many times.

7. Well, you are a weaker Spartan III. You are not a Spartan 2. There is a reason some of the maps are bigger then what they need to be.

8. The Pistol is a SIDEARM. It is not meant to be a main weapon. The magnum was made to finish off opponents that are weak or for CQC. This is not Halo: Combat Evolved when the MISTAKE of the god pistol was made. Use the DMR if you want a bigger clip. They do the same amount of damage.
    Last edited by Ex Zen Mute; 09-18-2010 at 09:28 PM.
    You want me to put a microphone in?
    No. Fuck you.
    Story behind me and not using microphones on XBL.
    • Original Xbox: The clip kept breaking when I am not rough. And wires.
    • Xbox 360: Fucking wires fuck up. Screw it. I am not using/buying another one.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash teh Mic Nazi View Post
    1. Shields make more sense this way. No more rushing with shooting and beat downs. You are a "weaker" Spartan III. But, beat down and then beat down again from a stupid sprinter gets annoying.

2. I didn't really care for the whole party theater system. It would fuck up when trying to watch a clap together. I am not watching an entire game or longer with other people.

3. You just miss your BR. (Bad Rifle)

4. There is an option I believe to turn off those. Or you can just learn how much you can tap to just back smack.

5. What is so bad about them? I know on most of them you have to learn team placement quite a lot. Running to one area in the same path as your team is not much of a good idea anymore.

6. I hate the sword melee block also but, at the same time, I love it. You have ran into dumbass sprinting sword abusers right? I have many times.

7. Well, you are a weaker Spartan III. You are not a Spartan 2. There is a reason some of the maps are bigger then what they need to be.

8. The Pistol is a SIDEARM. It is not meant to be a main weapon. The magnum was made to finish off opponents that are weak or for CQC. This is not Halo: Combat Evolved when the MISTAKE of the god pistol was made. Use the DMR if you want a bigger clip. They do the same amount of damage.
    You sir, are full of win.

Seriously, these complaints you guys have, have a simple solution to it. Go play Halo 3. Reach is a different game (for better or worse). If you wanted Reach to be like Halo 3, well then Bungie should have just made Halo 3.5 then, eh?
    Photobucket is garage, sig coming eventually.
    Need an Admin? Contact me, I am always around.
    "Metkil is the best admin ever" - Silko 2015
    "metkil is god, metkil is life" - Guzzie 2016

Only problem I have is the ranking system, it's not competative. I miss the number system in Halo 2 and believed it had the best ranking system. This BS Always gaining points and moving up from lt. and so forth is dumb in my opinion, everyone will get to the highest rank eventually, same reason made me quit playing Battlefield 2, all there is to do is continue playing, and you'll get there, just doesn't seem fun. I'm losing touch with Matchmaking already :S.

Quote Originally Posted by KillaDawg360 View Post
    Only problem I have is the ranking system, it's not competative. I miss the number system in Halo 2 and believed it had the best ranking system. This BS Always gaining points and moving up from lt. and so forth is dumb in my opinion, everyone will get to the highest rank eventually, same reason made me quit playing Battlefield 2, all there is to do is continue playing, and you'll get there, just doesn't seem fun. I'm losing touch with Matchmaking already :S.
    Well, thankfully, Bungie did implement Truskill matchmaking in the background, though I think its only for Arena (yet to conform this). So basically the ranks are e-peen meters. Personally, I don't care about my rank (except I do want Captain for ODST shoulders, just saying). Your performance in a game says ALOT more then what your rank says.

Happens to me in all my games. MW2? Rank 30 something. BF:BC2? Rank 17. Reach? Warrant Officer. WoW? 5706 GS(avg ilvl 250.4). All 4 games, I top charts/scoreboards/meters about 70-80% of the time. That is why I don't care much about ranks.

Quote Originally Posted by KillaDawg360 View Post
    arena

Whats your zombie plan?
    There are two kinds of people in this world; those that have a plan prepared for when the zombies take over the Earth, and those who don't.
    We call those last people DINNER

What does Arena do? It tells you you have like 1232 or w/e and fills up 3 bars? I ment 1 to 50.

Arena works like this.

You play 3 games (the bars in the lobby). You get rated on your game performance (Your 1200 or whatever). After 3 matches, you get your average rating from the 3 games. You can continue to play more matches and the rating will be your BEST THREE of all the arena matches you play. This makes your daily rating. Once you get enough daily ratings, you get placed into a division. These are your bragging rights in the competitive world of Reach basically. Rating seems to be based on K/D Ratio, Medals, and commendation. All Matchmaking gamestypes (except Co-op) have these ratings though. Its listed under the scoreboard.

1500 Average here, just throwing that out there.

Meh fair enough I guess, still ticked. Other than that I'd have to say weapon placements are fucked.

Also true skill still works in all matchmaking (except firefight) its just in the background.

Whats your zombie plan?
    There are two kinds of people in this world; those that have a plan prepared for when the zombies take over the Earth, and those who don't.
    We call those last people DINNER

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AftershocK View Post
    1) Beat downs suck in Reach.

2) Theater mode got worse.

3) DMR would be better without the redicule getting bigger.

4) Assassination is a problem i just know to tap beatdown and not hold it sown.

5) Maps suck. except the halo 2 remakes.

6) sword is pointless to even consider picking up.

7) rockets are cool how they are. shotgun is overpowered.

8) Pistol does need larger clip.

9) This isnt a complaint but its easy to headshot with sniper.

10) Ranking system blows!

Sounds like your just bad at Halo: Reach. Nothing against you, but these are all complaints that I can see someone who is in LOVE with Call of Duty and the BR... Saying.

The only thing wrong with Reach at this time is the Allied AI in Campagin they never seem to want to get in your vehicle.

My Desk

"A rank is only as respectable as the man who holds it."

Thread Information