Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Suggestional thinking

cody you say that it this does happen often where a higher ranking person thinks he is better than some one lower because he has this imaginary rank, it happens a lot more with new guys who get promoted too quickly to learn what its like to be in the lower rung ranks and they suddenly have all this "power" and start becoming egotistical and assholes

Look at me, i have been here 3 years now, there are under 10 people here who have been here longer than me and are still active in battles, only in the last war have i actually gotten a squad (though i did have a squad of inactive members once in the never ending war but because no one could ever make battles it had to be disbanded and that last like a month not even) to lead on my own, this is the highest rank i have been in FC, but some new people (this more happened in blue army last war and i left shortly after it started) and they tried telling me how i should be running things even though i have been here 3 years and do understand thing way better than they would for being here two months... but because they had a higher rank they thought they knew more and could boss me (and alcapone) around and tell us how to run our squad.... which was doing great last war on its own
    Last edited by Fiery Grave; 07-31-2011 at 03:34 PM.

Whats your zombie plan?
    There are two kinds of people in this world; those that have a plan prepared for when the zombies take over the Earth, and those who don't.
    We call those last people DINNER

Most Interesting Man in the World
    Call-sign: Mother Bird
    Weapon of Mass Seduction
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GhostHammer View Post
    Here's how this place works.

Everyone gets a basic, standard level of respect. This is even between all members regardless of rank or position.

Then there is a level of respect regarding the War Sim, where it is given to superior Officers. They should be respecting you as much as you respect them, however their rank is superior, and their orders are to be carried out, as long as they do not break the accords and they are not abusing powers.
    Correct.

Maybe I'm wrong, but what I see here is simply a rant with some good advice.

To everyone: We will honestly never know if you respect your immediate CO or not unless you straight tell us. Maybe we can suspect your true feelings by ascertaining how you talk about so-and-so, but we're not inside your head. I won't know, Raz won't know, etc. All we ask is that you obey your immediate CO and their COs so long as their orders are not ridiculous fluff. If you have a problem with a leader's style, then there are about fifteen billion others around to voice your concerns to.

~Kuhblam

I don't interest myself in "why". I think more often in terms of "when", sometimes "where"; always "how much."
    ----

Lore Author
    Spartans Never Die
    Facta Non Verba
    Winter Is Coming
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: ighosthammeri

Quote Originally Posted by Fiery Grave View Post
    cody you say that it this does happen often where a higher ranking person thinks he is better than some one lower because he has this imaginary rank, it happens a lot more with new guys who get promoted too quickly to learn what its like to be in the lower rung ranks and they suddenly have all this "power" and start becoming egotistical and assholes
    I dont disagree on that, which is why there is a lot of WC convoersation about ensuring this dosn't happen.

All I can say is the systems in place are in place whether you agree with them or not, and they're not going to change anytime soon.

Blog Posts

This is the way I see it plain as possible: People at higher ranks have usually done something to get it. I don't really say that you have to respect the person, but respect the rank. And thats only really on fc events.

I'm right back at it again...

Quote Originally Posted by BurningScarekro View Post
    You should consider making paragraphs because I'm not even gonna begin to start reading that one block of text.

^
    Spem Successus Alit

RP forces
    RP Units guide

Thread Information