Blog Posts

Customs Game Night

Have an amazing or new custom map that you want to test out? Do you want to just relax and sit back to some of your classic custom games? Then this is for you! I will be hosting a pure Custom Game Night, starting off with Bunker Complex (courtesy of Dark Human) since everyone seems to like that one. (For those who don't know, it's the perfect Invasion Map.) Then, right afterwards, I will hand the Party Leader over to the next person who wants to share a custom game, and after that they pass it off, etc. I haven't seen as many custom games as I used to back in Halo 2 and Halo 3 and I used to be all about Custom Games.

So if you want to participate, just tell me. If I don't get the support from you guys, I can't host it because I have no Halo friends =( So sign up!!!!

What date works for everyone?
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Re: Customs Game Night

Whenever!!! I'll gladly come!

Blog Posts

Too bad you're never on. xP
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Squads led:
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders

Make a time Donkey and have everyone fit to your schedule. That's how it's done, broseph! :P
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Maxdoggy View Post
    Make a time Donkey and have everyone fit to your schedule. That's how it's done, broseph! :P
    This is essentially one of the few times when you CAN act like a selfish ass and have it considered good-mannered.

Also, I'm always up for a good game. Spam me over an invite if you ever need me.
    An actual quote about me below the sig? Too mainstream. You get a unicorn instead.

Blog Posts

Actually, the reason I want to know what works for everyone is because I don't follow a weekly schedule, mine is always random, so I want to know what works well with everyone so that I can find a time in my life when I can host it.
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Squads led:

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey View Post
    Actually, the reason I want to know what works for everyone is because I don't follow a weekly schedule, mine is always random, so I want to know what works well with everyone so that I can find a time in my life when I can host it.
    Say that back to yourself, dude XD

Instead of finding the time in your chaotic schedule yourself to relax and chill with freinds that have flexible play times, you're going to have us pick a time and go out of your way to make sure you'll be there, unsure ifyou'll even be there now due to random plans rising.
    An actual quote about me below the sig? Too mainstream. You get a unicorn instead.

Thread Information