Skynet is PARTIALLY ACTIVE
    RIP Cyberdyne
    RIP Net of the Sky

Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: Mythonian

Re: Explaining It All...

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLE View Post
    I love how I only got 500 vCash for knowing all of the characters.... Only had to look up Carter and Serena! I couldn't decode anything due to me not being able to download programs to do it! Always Myth I had some fun in racking my brain for the back story behind the characters from the movies and TV series. To all the haters! You all suck, Myth got back at you for all the times you called him Skynet. Which came from when REDD thought he was hell bent on screwing with the maps to make sure BLUE would win. You can dish it out, but you can't take it!
    The point of it wasn't to know the backstory of the characters, which was why you only got a small amount. Also, you don't need to download anything to do conversions like that. In fact, I used this single website for all of it. A simple Google search would have brought it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazy View Post
    Myth you forget that we can't understand your native language of binary (Such a cliche' for the robot thing, but I had to do it. Could NOT resist.) Well good to know your fair knowledge of cryptic message training. Really, it's comforting bro. Almost forgot, call me crazy: But I really liked the binary infested banner. Gave it some heir of grit is was missing before.
    Well, I didn't just use binary. I also used Morse code, octal (which no one figured out) and hexadecimal. I was considering numerous others as well, but decided against it when I realized that no one was able to figure it out. lol

Glad to see someone liked the banner, because the WC sure didn't... xD
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostHammer View Post
    Nicely done Myth. Next time maybe give us Admins a heads up though. Other than thatm brilliantly pulled off. Ignore the people complaining, obviously they're lack of relaxed nature and ability to delete PM's shows their true colors. Very well done in planning and execution, pulled off like a pro!
    I had wanted you guys to participate as well instead of knowing it beforehand, which is why I left you in the dark. Raz and Max knew, though.
    Having trouble on the site? Need an Admin?
    PM me or Metkil5685, we're always online...

I thought it was very well done, It took me all of 5 seconds to delete them all.

davemograph.com
    Member since August 2006
    Add me on XBL GT:SpaceMovies

So, you're saying that Augustus didn't even do any of that red binary stuff? Because that would mean that he's been seriously lacking in scariness.

Myth=Robot lol jk

i'll give you something to remember myth, no one used octal, but there are thousands upon thousands of ciphers you could have used. And it's not like we have a list of ciphers to try, we have to RESEARCH for new cipher types. Not many people like doing that, so they stick with what they know and that's it. I learned that the hard way.
    Spem Successus Alit

RP forces
    RP Units guide

Blog Posts

Anyone else notice that everytime Myth posts, all of our posts are centered?
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Website Administrator
    Skynet is PARTIALLY ACTIVE
    RIP Cyberdyne
    RIP Net of the Sky

Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: Mythonian

Quote Originally Posted by silversleek View Post
    i'll give you something to remember myth, no one used octal, but there are thousands upon thousands of ciphers you could have used. And it's not like we have a list of ciphers to try, we have to RESEARCH for new cipher types. Not many people like doing that, so they stick with what they know and that's it. I learned that the hard way.
    I posted hints meant to give it away. "Not 2 not 16 but somewhere in between" and "2 cubed" were meant to allow you to figure it out as being octal.

I wasn't ever going to use something too complicated like true ciphers or anything. Octal is far from complicated. :/
    Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey View Post
    Anyone else notice that everytime Myth posts, all of our posts are centered?
    Which browser are you using? I'm not seeing it on Firefox.
    Having trouble on the site? Need an Admin?
    PM me or Metkil5685, we're always online...

It was actually pretty fun. I spent a little time trying to compile all the codes from the banner and bottom of the site, but didn't seem to get anywhere. I hope something like this happens again in the future. Great job, Myth... you smart cookie, you.

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Which browser are you using? I'm not seeing it on Firefox.
    Internet Explorer. Not sure which version. Yeah, everything is fine, but whenever you post, everyone after you, their replies are always centered. Its not a big deal lol its just random.
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Elite BLUE Veteran
    Spirit of Hope
    Vacuus Quietis
    Psalms of Planets
    Blog Posts

still confused....jk
    see myth I knew it was you the first time augutus made his appearance lol
    "I bought a xbox one to watch my team suck in HD"

Thread Information