Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Another suggestional thought.

REDD NEEDS A NEW FIELD MARSHAL. Just saying. And for the record there is no disrespect in this just an open honest opinion. And I do believe this is a thread for suggestions and suggestions are a form of opinion and there is no rule stating that I am not allowed to state my opinion in one form or another. You don't like it suck my dick. End of story.

Blog Posts

Re: Another suggestional thought.

When you say things like suck my dick then it becomes problems KC.

Plus, what reasons do you have for a new field mushroom?

I'm right back at it again...

Quote Originally Posted by Gargoyle View Post
    When you say things like suck my dick then it becomes problems KC.

Plus, what reasons do you have for a new field mushroom?
    Like any new members get the mushroom.

However, he is right. We allow people to communicate their feelings and opinions openly, we just ask you do it in a respectful manner. Telling people to go suck a dick, is not a respectful way. Because of it, I am going to have to issue a warning and an infraction.

Also, would care to explain your reasoning?
    Photobucket is garage, sig coming eventually.
    Need an Admin? Contact me, I am always around.
    "Metkil is the best admin ever" - Silko 2015
    "metkil is god, metkil is life" - Guzzie 2016

For the record I am quite aware of the rules and "accords" and there is nothing stating that I may not state my opinion as well as making the statement "you don't like it suck my dick" because that was another open suggestion so no disrespect intended. Just being an ass with a rather raunchy suggestion but still no disrespect behind it what so ever. As well as the definition of disrespect is lack of respect or courtesy and I was quite courteous by stating that openly and not just towards one person it was just an open invitation. As for saying redd needs a new FM, just that he doesn't seem completely fit to be in control of redd. From everything I've seen, heard, been told, blah blah blah in my honest opinion he is not fit for the role of a leader. Yet another opinion but still. And if this place is supposed to be treated as a real "military" style war sim then it is in my rights as an active "private or whatever the hell I am" to make an open statement towards any commanding officer within reason. The officer may not like it and it might be out of place but as all areas of military those are the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Metkil5685 View Post
    However, he is right. We allow people to communicate their feelings and opinions openly, we just ask you do it in a respectful manner. Telling people to go suck a dick, is not a respectful way. Because of it, I am going to have to issue a warning and an infraction.
    If this is true then may I ask why Jokers post yesterday was brought to the WC. Because I read everything he said and while it may have been out of place and what not it was still his opinion and he used cold hard facts to back up what he was saying but yet when he did that he was wrong for doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by DrkAng3l Reborn View Post
    If this is true then may I ask why Jokers post yesterday was brought to the WC. Because I read everything he said and while it may have been out of place and what not it was still his opinion and he used cold hard facts to back up what he was saying but yet when he did that he was wrong for doing so.
    I'll be honest, I don't even know what was going on with that. I was busy all day yesterday and never got a chance to look at it. One of the other admins will have to comment on that.
    Photobucket is garage, sig coming eventually.
    Need an Admin? Contact me, I am always around.
    "Metkil is the best admin ever" - Silko 2015
    "metkil is god, metkil is life" - Guzzie 2016

Okay well either way it should be brought to attention that what you stated a minute ago is obviously not how things work if other people become involved. But I'm not sure if you read the statement above the quote but it does state my reasons as well as a rebuttal to the infraction.

Joker posted a topic not to bring up the issue of the conversation in the example but to bring about a thought. He used the conversation to be able to explain his opinion and what needed to be said. The whole topic was about lower ranking members being at an unjust disadvantage when faced in a situation against a Veteran and/or HC.GhostHammer closed the topic and removed the post and said the issue was already self with.Reality is the real issue brought to the attention of the community was not dealt with rather ignored and removed from the public eye.

~ Forerunner Conflict War 1 Veteran ~

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DrkAng3l Reborn View Post
    For the record I am quite aware of the rules and "accords" and there is nothing stating that I may not state my opinion as well as making the statement "you don't like it suck my dick" because that was another open suggestion so no disrespect intended. Just being an ass with a rather raunchy suggestion but still no disrespect behind it what so ever. As well as the definition of disrespect is lack of respect or courtesy and I was quite courteous by stating that openly and not just towards one person it was just an open invitation. As for saying redd needs a new FM, just that he doesn't seem completely fit to be in control of redd. From everything I've seen, heard, been told, blah blah blah in my honest opinion he is not fit for the role of a leader. Yet another opinion but still. And if this place is supposed to be treated as a real "military" style war sim then it is in my rights as an active "private or whatever the hell I am" to make an open statement towards any commanding officer within reason. The officer may not like it and it might be out of place but as all areas of military those are the rules.
    The "real military" card isn't the one you want to pull here Ang3l, Comments like the one you made would have you painting rocks for two weeks... You might want to try another angle on that one...

"FACTA NON VERBA"
    DEEDS, NOT WORDS
    Navarro OUT!

No that comment I made was a reality. Yes if the higher ranking officer did not like what I had to say then I would be doing some dumbshit job they wanted done but it is still something that I can address. That is also why there is such a thing as an open door policy in the military plain and simple. And to Mede it was brought to WC because supposedly joker was using the conversation that the public eye was not supposed to see. This is another reason I do not see the redd FM to be fit to lead.

And sorry met but another question. Since when is there an infraction for cussing in the military because that's about what every other word is in there. No disrespect just how words are used. This is how the actual military goes and if that's how this place is supposed to be then this is how it works.

Thread Information