Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Blog Posts

Re: Another suggestional thought.

Unless he tells us what is bothering him, there is nothing that can be done. If people can't take up the social responsibility with talking openly maturely to the heads of this Community, there isn't much that can be done.

If you wish, make a suggestion to create something along those lines. It wouldn't hurt, but I couldn't see that position being able to overturn entire War Council decisions.
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Also, if someone is not willing to communicate it out in the open on the public forums, you can always PM someone. I give everyone the same policy, if you have any problem what so ever, you can contact me via any method. It is my duty to serve the community and if you feel I may be bias, just remember this one thing. I was the one who gave Raz an infraction back when he was misbehaving (love ya Raz! (still no homo)).
    Photobucket is garage, sig coming eventually.
    Need an Admin? Contact me, I am always around.
    "Metkil is the best admin ever" - Silko 2015
    "metkil is god, metkil is life" - Guzzie 2016

How is there not any specific evidence? How bout the fact that he was belligerent towards coldest in the convo they had, then told WC that coldest was the one tossing profanities left and right and being disrespectful and all this shit when in all reality coldest was just being a dumbass retard and stating shit ghosthammer didn't know about? Or that joker just made an opinion with evidence behind it to make his point and that he was wrong for doing so because the content he used was deemed "inappropriate" and honestly why was that inappropriate?? Maybe because it made ghost look bad since everyone knew what the whole thing was about. When in fact you stated earlier that we have the right to do such things but yet since joker used a convo that wasn't supposed to be seen by public eyes (which supposedly was shown to WC but certain people have stated they haven't seen it so either those people are lying or the others are lying saying it was shown). Even Mede made a statement towards all that shit on how it was just ignored and taken from the public eye. I don't personally have a prob with ghost I just don't believe he does shit the way it should be done and that since he's the FM it's okay that he does it the way he does.

I'm not saying he doesn't do the FM part properly but what he does on the sidelines as the FM in general aren't all that great. The FM should be the overall leader to look up to other than the forerunners and if all these newer people or even the olders ones look and see what he is doing outside of the war times then what kind of message are we getting through to them? He should be setting an example and not making it so you fear that if you say something he might not like then you're in trouble or that you might get the banhammer. And that's probably why I don't care to be saying this cus to me this is a game and I don't have to be here I just enjoy playing on sundays with some of the people I know although many of them have left because of all the recent drama that's been going on some of which has been with ghost and others not.

I don't really want ghost stripped of FM so saying that redd needs a new fm was rather harsh towards him but he really should somewhat relax with everything and take a new approach to everyone and everything that goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by DrkAng3l Reborn View Post
    How is there not any specific evidence? How bout the fact that he was belligerent towards coldest in the convo they had, then told WC that coldest was the one tossing profanities left and right and being disrespectful and all this shit when in all reality coldest was just being a dumbass retard and stating shit ghosthammer didn't know about? Or that joker just made an opinion with evidence behind it to make his point and that he was wrong for doing so because the content he used was deemed "inappropriate" and honestly why was that inappropriate?? Maybe because it made ghost look bad since everyone knew what the whole thing was about. When in fact you stated earlier that we have the right to do such things but yet since joker used a convo that wasn't supposed to be seen by public eyes (which supposedly was shown to WC but certain people have stated they haven't seen it so either those people are lying or the others are lying saying it was shown). Even Mede made a statement towards all that shit on how it was just ignored and taken from the public eye. I don't personally have a prob with ghost I just don't believe he does shit the way it should be done and that since he's the FM it's okay that he does it the way he does.

I'm not saying he doesn't do the FM part properly but what he does on the sidelines as the FM in general aren't all that great. The FM should be the overall leader to look up to other than the forerunners and if all these newer people or even the olders ones look and see what he is doing outside of the war times then what kind of message are we getting through to them? He should be setting an example and not making it so you fear that if you say something he might not like then you're in trouble or that you might get the banhammer. And that's probably why I don't care to be saying this cus to me this is a game and I don't have to be here I just enjoy playing on sundays with some of the people I know although many of them have left because of all the recent drama that's been going on some of which has been with ghost and others not.

I don't really want ghost stripped of FM so saying that redd needs a new fm was rather harsh towards him but he really should somewhat relax with everything and take a new approach to everyone and everything that goes on.

^^^^^^this

i would like to be able to talk to ghosthammer like he was my friend and not my boss, it kinda feels like that.
    # of BLUE'S KILLED: 1174 - First REDD member to 1000 kills.
    # of DEATHS VS BLUE: --
    KILL TO DEATH RATIO VS BLUE: --
    VBD RECORD: 19-1

Blog Posts

Ghosthammer has said this many times. He knows that he has the hardest job that they could be in this army. He is required to be like a boss in FC events. I can tell you plenty of examples when Ghost has hung out with a few other people after FC stuff is done. He really does like to have fun but he is just like me. When a community matter comes up, its community before friends list. *cough cough* my sig *cough*

I'm right back at it again...

As a Field Marshall, when it comes to army-wide-events such as practices, battle nights, and ot any related FC event, it should feel like he is your boss. But in Custom games, he should be like your friend. I think there is some mis-understanding on how Ghost handles certain things. Maybe he doesn't have that relationship with everyone in his army. At any rate, this should be discussed within the REDD.

Ghost is doing a fantastic job leading his army.

Blog Posts

Dark let me tell you something I looked over that entire topic you posted about Ghost and Coldest. I know you agree with Coldest's ban, however War Council has already talked to Ghost about how he is currently doing things that aren't Army related. So you can stop posting all of these walls of text about how Ghost has been acting. We know.

Crisis if want to talk to our Field Marshal like a person thats what Sergeant Major of the REDD Army Andimion is their for.

My Desk

"A rank is only as respectable as the man who holds it."

Quote Originally Posted by RaZ Vicious View Post
    As a Field Marshall, when it comes to army-wide-events such as practices, battle nights, and ot any related FC event, it should feel like he is your boss. But in Custom games, he should be like your friend. I think there is some mis-understanding on how Ghost handles certain things. Maybe he doesn't have that relationship with everyone in his army. At any rate, this should be discussed within the REDD.

Ghost is doing a fantastic job leading his army.
    i completely agree that he needs to get certain things done when it comes to the wars but he comes off extremely harsh sometimes when the situation could he handled without it. with out a doubt he does his job great and it's not east keeping everything in line and running it correctly but his style to get his point made and to run his army is not always enjoyable to be apart of.
    Last edited by cCrisis; 08-06-2011 at 03:46 PM.
    # of BLUE'S KILLED: 1174 - First REDD member to 1000 kills.
    # of DEATHS VS BLUE: --
    KILL TO DEATH RATIO VS BLUE: --
    VBD RECORD: 19-1

Quote Originally Posted by cCrisis View Post
    i completely agree that he needs to get certain things done when it comes to the wars but he comes off extremely harsh sometimes when the situation could he handled without it. with out a doubt he does his job great and it's not east keeping everything in line and running it correctly but his style to get his point made and to run his army is not always enjoyable to be apart of.
    AND THAT is a BIG CONCERN, hopefully he sees this. Because I want everyone to have an enjoyable experience here, and if he is taking the enjoyment out of this, then it is a major concern to me, and the other Forerunners. We are already discussing this in the WC.

Please Ghost when you read this, it is not a personal attack to you, but we are just concerned, I know I am. And I know these soldiers are not the only ones that feel this way, its just how you show yourself in an army. Yes its a simulation, but thats the point. To simulate. Not become it 24/7 You need to turn that switch off and on. Unfortunately I am not around to see if you do or do not. Just some constructive criticism ghost.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLE View Post
    Dark let me tell you something I looked over that entire topic you posted about Ghost and Coldest. I know you agree with Coldest's ban, however War Council has already talked to Ghost about how he is currently doing things that aren't Army related. So you can stop posting all of these walls of text about how Ghost has been acting. We know.
    And what topic did I start about coldest?? Every topic I've started in the past few days has been about this community as a whole. And this current one is about Ghost himself. As well as for posting about how ghost has been acting Metkill wanted specifics so I posted specifics. But you aren't entirely right about the coldest ban. I do agree and disagree with it. I disagree because he is a long time friend and all he was doing was being the nonstop say what he wants dumbass but in that same sense I agree with it because it's all he does is talk until he thinks he gets his point across and all he was doing was continuing on shit ghost hammer didn't quite understand. Like saying that ICE was disbanned. Well technically it was considering most of ICE was a group of us and I believe the only few left of the group now are me, assassin, and joker (if joker stays) other than capone, fiery, and I think black because I never see anyone else there that wants to say they are part of ICE.

But anyway I don't believe we should ever have to look up to him like a boss he should just be the person above getting things done. If we look at him like a boss then by following how he has been acting the past week then I should be running rampant down the streets blowing shit up? lol. He's a good guy just not quite handling shit the way it should be done.

Raz I agree he is doing a pretty good job leading the army its self just not certain people and areas.. But like with all things shit takes time and people change. I don't want to look at him like a boss and I possibly never will just because I don't take playing this game that seriously whether in this community or not. But I will give him the respect he is entitled as the FM and if he wants to be friends on the sidelines that won't bother me but as we all know I don't put up with any shit what so ever lol. So we shall see how this all pans out in the next few upcoming weeks. Hopefully everything goes well and I don't have to bitch XD.

Thread Information