Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Fallout: New Vegas

Is anyone else excited for it? Ive beat Fallout 3 so many times i burned my self out on it, and could only muster one more play through plus every DLC during the summer. I can't wait to burn myself out of this new fallout.

Re: Fallout: New Vegas

same here, plus the new mods are gonna be awsome, People will add Brotherhood of steel also for mods
    NavSpec's Headhunters Team Hades

I won't have enough money to pre-order it. :[ But some of my friends have. Let me know if it's good. That is, when it comes out.
    The fuck you looking at, asshat?

x: 176.06 y: 124.57 z: 27.97

Raz: Dinner= MY HERO
    Loco: dinner is the win
    Donkey: I should take Dinner out to dinner.

Rosario Vampire Topic= The Record of FC forever. 128 Pages.

same here kanti ive played through so many times it got boring. i have new vegas pre-ordered and will be playing it the majority of the time

Imma play it till my fingertips bleed! i need to pre order!

Most Interesting Man in the World
    Call-sign: Mother Bird
    Weapon of Mass Seduction
    Blog Posts

Ah, Fallout 3... how I utterly raped you up the playability bung hole. Fallout: NV is gonna be awesome.

I don't interest myself in "why". I think more often in terms of "when", sometimes "where"; always "how much."
    ----

The thing that worries me about this game is that its by Obsidian and most of the games that they make are mostly crap. KOTOR II was trash, it had unlikeable characters and a dumb story. Alpha Protocol did have good dialog, but the weapons were so broken that you could have been screwed in boss battles that would make it impossible to beat.

The sad thing though is that when they released screenshots for this game I noticed that the roads were the exact same from Fallout 3. Most of the stuff is the exact same from Fallout 3.

I'll definitely buy this game though as I love Fallout and it will be interesting to mess around in Las Vegas.
    Time of Recruitment: 8/2/2006, 7:33 PM PDT

Website Administrator
    Skynet is PARTIALLY ACTIVE
    RIP Cyberdyne
    RIP Net of the Sky

Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: Mythonian

Quote Originally Posted by zZ Dr K Zz View Post
    The thing that worries me about this game is that its by Obsidian and most of the games that they make are mostly crap. KOTOR II was trash, it had unlikeable characters and a dumb story. Alpha Protocol did have good dialog, but the weapons were so broken that you could have been screwed in boss battles that would make it impossible to beat.

The sad thing though is that when they released screenshots for this game I noticed that the roads were the exact same from Fallout 3. Most of the stuff is the exact same from Fallout 3.

I'll definitely buy this game though as I love Fallout and it will be interesting to mess around in Las Vegas.
    Exactly.

Consider this game nothing more than a super-large Fallout 3 DLC, except you actually go out and get a disc.
    Having trouble on the site? Need an Admin?
    PM me or Metkil5685, we're always online...

I noticed that as well in videos, lol. Still can't wait, it'll be awesome. F3 was the shit.

I can't wait for this game either. This should be fun. I may even do the new hardcore mode, practice my survival skills

Thread Information