Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: London Riots!

Shut Up DarkWhip Mr Funktastiiic's Avatar
    Blog Posts

London Riots!

Im not sure if any of you have heard but yesterday rioting has again erupted on the streets of Tottenham almost 26 years after the Broadwater Farm riot.
    The unrest began after a protest over the fatal shooting by police of 29-year-old Mark Duggan on Thursday (yes some cops do have guns in the UK)
    About 300 people gathered outside the police station on the High Road after demonstrators demanded "justice"

London Ambulance Service said a total of 10 people had been treated and nine had been taken to hospital.

Two empty patrol cars were set alight at about 20:20 BST.

Cdr Stephen Watson: "We had no information to suggest that we would have the scale of disorder that now confronts us"
    Shops in the area were looted, with people seen pushing away shopping trolleys full of goods. One local resident told the BBC that looting continued beyond daybreak on Sunday.

A double-decker bus was set on fire at the junction of High Road and Brook Street while a shop on the High Road was also set alight.

Fire crews were initially unable to reach the shop due to the disorder but later began tackling the flames.

A BBC TV news crew and satellite truck also came under attack from youths throwing missiles.

The youths had begun attacking another police patrol car before the TV crew were targeted and they were withdrawn in the interests of their own safety. The police car was later set alight.

The BBC's Andy Moore says the rioters appear to have dispersed on Sunday morning and police were trying to restore calm....

Most of you wont thinks thats bad and truthly it aint but this has caused quite an effect today as Enfield Town also erupted in flames as the riots spread there, ive seen some of the photos on facebook of Enfield burning because i live very close to Enfield (about a 15min drive) and you americans are going to find this very sad as Krispy Kremes was burnt down

I believe this is only the start of something which will spread across england like thrush on an irritating veejayjay and its only going to get worse... Im fucking loving it!!

LINKS

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-14412752 - what started it

Re: London Riots!

not cool... I wish you all the best of luck in the future with this, Id be terrified man...

Blog Posts

This is going to be my only chance to get me a ipad :P

lol Connor you cheat..
    GO 'DORES

This is bull... in london, they riot... in AMerica, when a cop shoots someone, they dont do shit...

WHOOOOOROOOO OOORHHOOOO
    Redd and Blue vet

Blog Posts

Its just an excuse really for somthing that needed to happen for quite awhile, england needs this riot... and i need my ipad :P

Lol Night. I hope nothing happens to ya man. And go get that damn iPad!!!!

Blog Posts

Why the donuts? Sucks man

~ Forerunner Conflict War 1 Veteran ~

Blog Posts

What do you mean England needs the riot? I mean hell I know for a fucking fact good ol'Merica needs a massive ass riot!

My Desk

"A rank is only as respectable as the man who holds it."

Thread Information