Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Bug Report!

Neutral DI Overseer
    AimBot Andi
    DragonBorn
    Disturbed
    Bug Report : The text colouring system requires to much manual labor to actually change text colour. A simple highlight and select is where its at. Can this be fixed?

Example:

[COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"]Colour test[/COLOR]

For the actual thing to work you need to take out the rgb(139, o, o ) and type in darkred. The gets it to change.

Colour test

That dosnt happen to me
    "AA's for quiters."
    "Welcome to Walmart, get your shit and get out."

I am sure that someone already knows about this one, but if you want to use the COLOR tool, it will post the "RGB" colors and will not work when you post. Instead it is more manual labor and add the actual color name ie "CYAN" or "RED"

umm if you type out a word and a part of the word makes an emoticon short cut it will turn just that part of the word into a emoticon.

example (mexico) and that will turn into a emoticon.... can you change it so emoticons need pace or is that an impossibility?

Whats your zombie plan?
    There are two kinds of people in this world; those that have a plan prepared for when the zombies take over the Earth, and those who don't.
    We call those last people DINNER

Quote Originally Posted by Fiery Grave View Post
    umm if you type out a word and a part of the word makes an emoticon short cut it will turn just that part of the word into a emoticon.

example (mexico) and that will turn into a emoticon.... can you change it so emoticons need pace or is that an impossibility?
    Yes.

Also, there is a discrepancy in the FC: Revolutions name.

On the banner, it says Revolutions.

On the splash page (the big photo that you click to enter), it says Revolution.

Oh noes!
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

whats up with the all caps fail... all I wanted to do is type *NSANE* and it came out Nsane

and yes, the min character thing is bs

Killed the forums x3 and counting lol

Quote Originally Posted by Fiery Grave View Post

That i do know how to fix. and I will get on that.

Most Interesting Man in the World
    Call-sign: Mother Bird
    Weapon of Mass Seduction
    Blog Posts
    In Raz's sig shop, I posted a sig request thread. I've tried it three times now and I thought it wasn't appearing. But now I realize that a mod needs to "approve" the thread and make it visible to the public. Fix please?

I don't interest myself in "why". I think more often in terms of "when", sometimes "where"; always "how much."
    ----

I'll attempt to see whats up there..

FIXED
    Last edited by RaZ Vader; 09-01-2010 at 08:57 PM.

Why is it I can't block admins/mods? Even if the mod only has mod over a design space I can't block them from sending messages....

WHOOOOOROOOO OOORHHOOOO
    Redd and Blue vet

Thread Information