Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Re: Carpe's Challenge :: Contest

Just so I dont get disqualified heres my file share and I will PM you the speech.

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/de...jor%20Sedavian

To properly view the FC sign you have to go to the top of the wall of the walls and then you have to put your cursor over the flag spawn point that should reveal a white wall that covers over and reveals the text.
    "When diplomacy fails, there's only one alternative: violence. Force must be applied without apology."

Quote Originally Posted by Major Wolf View Post
    Just so I dont get disqualified heres my file share and I will PM you the speech.

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/de...jor%20Sedavian
    the [picture isn't supposed to have anything in it.... Spartans included.... its supposed to be the beauty of the game environments

Whats your zombie plan?
    There are two kinds of people in this world; those that have a plan prepared for when the zombies take over the Earth, and those who don't.
    We call those last people DINNER

I am changing it now then :'[
    "When diplomacy fails, there's only one alternative: violence. Force must be applied without apology."

My picture = sexiness

Quote Originally Posted by DrkAng3l Reborn View Post
    My picture = sexiness
    I havent seen yours yet

So who won?

Symbol of Order
    Banana Cannon
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: CarpeVexillum

You all are going to have to wait, because one, I want to judge fairly, two I am moving, staring college this weekend, hosting practice, going to meetings, helping with battle nights, and writing scripts. I am sorry but the suspense will have to build. After all the game doesn't come out until November. Give me a a week at the most.

I am Tsundere.
    (ツンデレ) a character type that describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing their warm side over time.

Blog Posts

this sounds like fun. sadly i already pre-ordered the game D:

Symbol of Order
    Banana Cannon
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: CarpeVexillum

And its over, but who cares, if you can buy it or you pre-ordered it. If you win its still a free copy that you could have had, and sold or given for extra money. lul

I am Tsundere.
    (ツンデレ) a character type that describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing their warm side over time.

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe Vexillum View Post
    And its over, but who cares, if you can buy it or you pre-ordered it. If you win its still a free copy that you could have had, and sold or given for extra money. lul
    Gawd I hope I win :3

Thread Information