Thread: Bungie!!!

Bungie!!!

I was reading up on one of my favorite websites today, which I get a lot of my gaming news from, and they said Bungie trademarked the terms "Be Brave" and "Destiny". Possibly to do with there next game?

"Bungie’s Aerospace service might be out in the open but the former Halo developer’s next game still remains a secret. We know it’s going to be with Activision and we… well that’s pretty much all we know, but there are plenty of rumors doing the rounds about what it could be.Not that this will help the speculation, but Destructoid is reporting that the company has recently trademarked the terms ‘Be Brave’ and ‘Destiny’. To us, that sounds like very Bungie-ish marketing terms, given their ‘Finish the Fight’ campaign used for Halo 3.But then again, it can’t be a Halo game so we’re still pretty stuck on this one."

Re: Bungie!!!

Nice Find, Of course its copy pasta. I do Believe that it will center around one person again.
    "When diplomacy fails, there's only one alternative: violence. Force must be applied without apology."

Repeat that? I don't get what you said.

This was posted on the GamerDirt Twitter stream immediately when that news broke. Lol.

There is a widget on the left side of the "home" page: www.fcwars.net/forums
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Ahh, well apparently some people didn't look so consider this a Notifier.

you be stealin ma colours!

OT: how would bungie copyright the word "destiny".? i all fake.
    Spem Successus Alit

RP forces
    RP Units guide

Quote Originally Posted by silversleek View Post
    you be stealin ma colours!

OT: how would bungie copyright the word "destiny".? i all fake.
    They didn't copyright it, they trademarked it. That means no one else can use it as their slogan or to advertise things.

Quote Originally Posted by EnLightning View Post
    They didn't copyright it, they trademarked it. That means no one else can use it as their slogan or to advertise things.
    Exactly.

The same thing with how Nintendo trademarked the slogan "It's on like Donkey Kong."
    Time of Recruitment: 8/2/2006, 7:33 PM PDT

Thread Information