• Xbox

21 80.77%
  • PC

5 19.23%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Battlefield 3 PC or Xbox?

Quote Originally Posted by Metkil5685 View Post
    I gotta stick to my guns and my roots.

PC all the way here. Been playing BF on a PC since 1942.
    I was about to ask how old are you and that computers weren't around in 1942 :P

Quote Originally Posted by cCrisis View Post
    you would be at a disadvantage with a controller for sure..... mouse/keyboard wins all day without aim assist.
    but there is almost no... if any aim assist already on the consoles... so munkie has that advantage of being good on the console with no aim assist as it is.... and some PC games have been adding aim assist for controllers

Whats your zombie plan?
    There are two kinds of people in this world; those that have a plan prepared for when the zombies take over the Earth, and those who don't.
    We call those last people DINNER

I have it already paid off for Xbox. I have the proper computer to run it on PC, but the social integration and mass amounts of friends on XBL detracted me from getting it on PC.
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

I don't get why you people have to run a game on max settings. I never do unless I can and it doesn't bother me if I can't. But I'm pretty sure a 6850 would be able to run the game on the higher settings.

Because that is the only point of playing it on the PC for better graphics. There is a better community on the xbox so that is why I play it on the console rather than the PC. I am excited for the new Counter Strike though and will be getting that for PC because that is the only way to play that game

Quote Originally Posted by Acid View Post
    I don't get why you people have to run a game on max settings. I never do unless I can and it doesn't bother me if I can't. But I'm pretty sure a 6850 would be able to run the game on the higher settings.
    it will run it but i can see it dropping the FR under 20 if there's a huge explosion or something really graphic intensive.

the reason i wanna play it on high is because i wanna orgasm every time i turn on the game, most games i don't care about the quality but this game, kinda like crysis, is really beautiful and needs to be played with the all eye candies you can get.

i don't see the xbox running bf3 very well. look at reach and the FR issues it gets when the graphics kinda suck compared to bf3. the xbox360 has been out for 6 years in november, the graphics card in the xbox360 is 6 years old too. in technology and computer years that's like 100 years lol.

planning on working a ton next summer and building my first custom computer. its going to be a beast.
    Last edited by cCrisis; 08-17-2011 at 01:03 PM.
    # of BLUE'S KILLED: 1174 - First REDD member to 1000 kills.
    # of DEATHS VS BLUE: --
    KILL TO DEATH RATIO VS BLUE: --
    VBD RECORD: 19-1

Im getting 2 copies... One for my pc, one for my brothers laptop... in conclusion, go pc.. Seriiously 64 playes with THAT kind of gameplay? UNREAL... I doubt ill eveen look at my xbox until halo 4 comes out once i have b3
    MickeyONiel
    OzzyIzSick

iShowStopp3r

xbox.

I'm considering getting it for both as I play xbox a lot more but I think it would play better on pc because the maps are bigger and more
    people in a game on pc.

Would definitely get it for the pc but i know i have trouble when it came processing it all so i'll go to the xbox.................for now

Thread Information