Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Xbox

21 80.77%
  • PC

5 19.23%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Battlefield 3 PC or Xbox?

I was wonderin who is going to get what cause the PC version will have the 64 multiplayer which would be awesome for how big the maps are and the more intense gameplay, but the xbox will be more common for people but have 24 multiplayer... which would really dampen the experience quite a bit... i am still debating myself.... 12 v 12 or 32 v 32?

Whats your zombie plan?
    There are two kinds of people in this world; those that have a plan prepared for when the zombies take over the Earth, and those who don't.
    We call those last people DINNER

Blog Posts

Re: Battlefield 3 PC or Xbox?

PC. If you have the PC that is good enough because isn't the Recommended stats rediculous?
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey View Post
    PC. If you have the PC that is good enough because isn't the Recommended stats rediculous?
    dunno, but i should be able to play it fine

Whats your zombie plan?
    There are two kinds of people in this world; those that have a plan prepared for when the zombies take over the Earth, and those who don't.

Xbox 360 , My PC can't run it to well.
    "When diplomacy fails, there's only one alternative: violence. Force must be applied without apology."

You need a GOOD PC in order to run this good. I know mine can because I got top of line stuff, but I'm choosing friends over graphics because I know most of my friends will be playing on the xbox

Got more friends on the 360 so I won't be getting it for PC.

Probably won't even get it day 1 since I will be busy with GoW3.
    Time of Recruitment: 8/2/2006, 7:33 PM PDT

Prolly gonna get it for xbox.

But battlefield been makin me wanna get into pc shit for awile, but idk if i can get into the controls n shit.

WHOOOOOROOOO OOORHHOOOO
    Redd and Blue vet

Quote Originally Posted by RetRdidMunkie View Post

But battlefield been makin me wanna get into pc shit for awile, but idk if i can get into the controls n shit.
    Well you can always use an xbox controller

Quote Originally Posted by RetRdidMunkie View Post

if you have.get a wired xbox 360 controller you can use that to play any PC game with it

Whats your zombie plan?

Don't have a good enough PC, to run this game well on my PC, although I wish I did. A lot of my friends will be getting it on XBOX, so I know I will..

Not to mention it is cheaper then upgrading to ridiculous specs, your average person cant afford it. Unless your born rich, or get someone to buy it for u, or commit the crime of theft.

Thread Information