Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Re: Halo Reach title update footage on damnation

Quote Originally Posted by Silko View Post
    Wow this is fucken stupid. First off all taking away the bloom on the DMR is retarded. It takes away the skill with it making it a point and shoot wep and not a precision based one. There was bloom on the AR however so to say all bloom is gone is a false statement

Second bleedthrough????? When this game was coming out Bungie had stated many times that the bleedthrough is gone and it made sense. You have a shield, so you shouldn't take any dmg until its gone (Sniper and other power weps exempted of course). That is to me at least one of the key things that makes Reach better then Halo 3. Its harder to kill someone in Reach then it is in Halo.

Great fucken job 343 you fucked up big time on two major things and the only positive thing I saw on both the video and this list is you gave the nades more bounce(woopy fucken do) and you nerfed Armor lock.

Over all I give you a 35% 343 a big fat F

what cCrisis said @#1, the bloom in reach right now rewards luck more than skill.

and yeah, i don't really like their call on adding bleedthrough.

also, everyone will have to relearn grenades, and armor lock is useless.

don't fix what's not broken.
    Spem Successus Alit

RP forces
    RP Units guide

Blog Posts

Like in Halo 3 the BR was the best gun period. I could out snipe a sniper with it, out close courts a shot gunner with it. In Reach the gun of choice by most is the DMR. But it has its limitations, I can for example long shot people with my AR faster then some can with a DMR. Thats skill not luck so now it becomes a spam fest with the dmr allowing little derps to get lucky as they spam the hell out of it.

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

If all i have seen is true, then this game will finally earn its title of HALO: reach.

Wow this is fucken stupid. First off all taking away the bloom on the DMR is retarded. It takes away the skill with it making it a point and shoot wep and not a precision based one. There was bloom on the AR however so to say all bloom is gone is a false statement

Second bleedthrough????? When this game was coming out Bungie had stated many times that the bleedthrough is gone and it made sense. You have a shield, so you shouldn't take any dmg until its gone (Sniper and other power weps exempted of course). That is to me at least one of the key things that makes Reach better then Halo 3. Its harder to kill someone in Reach then it is in Halo.

Great fucken job 343 you fucked up big time on two major things and the only positive thing I saw on both the video and this list is you gave the nades more bounce(woopy fucken do) and you nerfed Armor lock.

Over all I give you a 35% 343 a big fat F
    Actually the bloom from Reach is based on more luck than skill.

You're a bit dramatic when it comes to critique.

~ Forerunner Conflict War 1 Veteran ~

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cCrisis View Post
    theres going to be a cap on how fast you can shoot the dmr and i am betting it is slower than the cap now. it will probably be the speed at which the bloom fully resets normally.
    According to this video there sure isn't. 343 can't say "Hey by my game we will give you Halo CE exactly the same but with nice graphics. Plus we will give you 6 new maps with the SAME engine as halo Reach." But they lie to you be changing a few guns because little kids cry when they get killed with a DMR

Undefeated on Reach

Like in Halo 3 the BR was the best gun period. I could out snipe a sniper with it, out close courts a shot gunner with it. In Reach the gun of choice by most is the DMR. But it has its limitations, I can for example long shot people with my AR faster then some can with a DMR. Thats skill not luck so now it becomes a spam fest with the dmr allowing little derps to get lucky as they spam the hell out of it.

they still have to aim. they spammed anyways and often got kills over paced shots, so what's the difference now? oh yeah, YOUR shots are more acurate, meaning you can put them in there place better.
    Spem Successus Alit

RP forces
    RP Units guide

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MedeDust View Post
    Actually the bloom from Reach is based on more luck than skill.
    Do what? I don't know what games you guys have been playing but I never have this happen to me. When someone out DMRs me its because they are over all better then me. Luck is more in the direction of very luck nade throws and they just happened to get that head with it.

Undefeated on Reach

The SAME engine doesn't mean the SAME type of weapons.

But it's fine, if you want to complain about a gun be my guest.

~ Forerunner Conflict War 1 Veteran ~

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MedeDust View Post
    The SAME engine doesn't mean the SAME type of weapons.
    The bloom is PART of the engine.

Undefeated on Reach

Blog Posts

No Bloom on the BR worked before, because the BR didn't use a hitscan system it used physical bullets. The DMR uses hitscan so not having bloom makes the DMR = a no skilled weapon.

Bleedthrough, do they not understand the shielding system is a kinetic barrier meaning it can't be broken unless depleted? If they don't fix this, then I will not buy Halo 4.

Why the fuck would you nerk armorlock? Just take it out of playlists that don't use a large number of vehicles. Why the hell do you need to even have ArmorLock for Team Slayer on Reflection!? Armor Lock's purpose is to destroy a vehicle before it runs over you, or deflect a vehicles weapon.... Not to use to piss people off in a 4v4.

I sweat to god if 343 becomes Infinity Ward and only listens to the whiny bitches who can't win because they can't even hold the god damn controller right then they just killed the best Xbox Series to date.

My Desk

"A rank is only as respectable as the man who holds it."

Thread Information