Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ASUS laptop?

Re: ASUS laptop?

also just want to point out carp posting pics of laptops means nothing to most people :P especially when discussing if its worth it

Whats your zombie plan?
    There are two kinds of people in this world; those that have a plan prepared for when the zombies take over the Earth, and those who don't.
    We call those last people DINNER

I'm going to skip on this deal and wait until black Friday. It's not a necessity for me at the moment.

Thanks for the awesome feedback though guys! I'll be sure to keep an eye out for ASUS laptops when looking through the sales on Black Friday.

Again, thanks! It is much appreciated.
    Time of Recruitment: 8/2/2006, 7:33 PM PDT

Quote Originally Posted by zZ Dr K Zz View Post
    I'm going to skip on this deal and wait until black Friday. It's not a necessity for me at the moment.

Thanks for the awesome feedback though guys! I'll be sure to keep an eye out for ASUS laptops when looking through the sales on Black Friday.

Again, thanks! It is much appreciated.
    how much are looking to spend, and what do you want the laptop for(gaming/school/video editing etc...). i can keep a eye out for some great deals. newegg will have some crazy deals on the saturday after.(i think they have black Friday for stores than the Saturday after is were all the online deals are or it might be the Thursday before.)
    # of BLUE'S KILLED: 1174 - First REDD member to 1000 kills.
    # of DEATHS VS BLUE: --
    KILL TO DEATH RATIO VS BLUE: --
    VBD RECORD: 19-1

Thread Information