Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Blog Posts

Re: ALL Reach ranks = unlocked

Quote Originally Posted by KazuhLLL View Post
    Wtf is with the unnecessary hostility...? Jeez
    That's jus Eagle

I'm definitely not going to go for inheritor; I'm going to go for Hero and see if I go up from there.
    3/4 Million isn't actually THAT much. I had what, like 10,000 halo 3 games played? and If I'm playing reach I usually get around 10,000cR per day. Assuming I play 10 games per day, I could get 10 Million credits by the end of my playing of reach.

And I'm not going to play it probably half as much, so 4 Million credits is reasonable.

And that's assuming they don't introduce a double credit weekend or some variant of that type.

Blog Posts

Well...It looks like the point farming business is gonna ba a boomin'

Quote Originally Posted by EOD EAGLE View Post
    I love how people are already saying they will pretty much saying they are going to give their lives away until reaching the highest rank.

Fiery what do you mean lift the limit? Remove the Credit limit? They won't do that, and they would be stupid if they did. I say how about you just play the damn game don't bitch about the Cr limit and achieve the ranks when you do instead of saying you will get before it can be done.
    Calm the fuck down, that was unnecessary flaming, I was talking about the damn rank limit... you can't get higher than Lt.Colonel.

and if people want to farm credits thats their own business it doesn't effect you at all.

& legit, you realize there is a daily cap, and because of that you can only get 100k a day, and because of that you can't get inheritor until August 2011. and if when the Rank cap is lifted and your already at lt.colonel grd 3 and none of the extra credits you earn carry over to ranking up it will take even longer.

Whats your zombie plan?
    There are two kinds of people in this world; those that have a plan prepared for when the zombies take over the Earth, and those who don't.
    We call those last people DINNER

Yarz Needz tu Culms down. Inheritor all da way. Lolz

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fiery Grave View Post
    Calm the fuck down, that was unnecessary flaming, I was talking about the damn rank limit... you can't get higher than Lt.Colonel.

and if people want to farm credits thats their own business it doesn't effect you at all.

& legit, you realize there is a daily cap, and because of that you can only get 100k a day, and because of that you can't get inheritor until August 2011. and if when the Rank cap is lifted and your already at lt.colonel grd 3 and none of the extra credits you earn carry over to ranking up it will take even longer.
    Fiery alot of the things you say is flaming and unnecessery, but I'm telling people to stop bitching and thats flaming? Don't think so.

My Desk

"A rank is only as respectable as the man who holds it."

Livestreams
    View Channel: Yehsus

Too many pre-teen girls in this community.

et ducit mundum per luce

Quote Originally Posted by EOD EAGLE View Post
    Fiery alot of the things you say is flaming and unnecessery, but I'm telling people to stop bitching and thats flaming? Don't think so.
    Do you know what flaming is? its attacking the person not the discussion or argument at hand.

If I were to say "In my opinion I think Hitler was doing the right thing killing all the Jews" Thats not flaming no matter how many people take offence to it.

If I were to say "You little Bitch you know nothing about this because your not one and are a fucking noob!!!1!" thats flaming....

so yes the way you stated to stop bitching before you even understood the concept that was trying to be put across is flaming.

Whats your zombie plan?
    There are two kinds of people in this world; those that have a plan prepared for when the zombies take over the Earth, and those who don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Yehsus View Post
    Too many pre-teen girls in this community.
    I'm the prettiest O=)
    Time of Recruitment: 8/2/2006, 7:33 PM PDT

Quote Originally Posted by zZ Dr K Zz View Post
    I'm the prettiest O=)
    no your the dr.phil of our community

Whats your zombie plan?

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fiery Grave View Post
    Do you know what flaming is? its attacking the person not the discussion or argument at hand.

If I were to say "In my opinion I think Hitler was doing the right thing killing all the Jews" Thats not flaming no matter how many people take offence to it.

If I were to say "You little Bitch you know nothing about this because your not one and are a fucking noob!!!1!" thats flaming....

so yes the way you stated to stop bitching before you even understood the concept that was trying to be put across is flaming.

"In my opinion I think Hitler was doing the right thing killing all the Jews" Thats not flaming no matter how many people take offence to it.

This just proved me to not be flaming, I was talking to a group of people and "thats not flaming no matter how many people take offence to it."

I was simply saying, stop of the bitching about the Cr limit and who will break the system.

My Desk

"A rank is only as respectable as the man who holds it."

Thread Information