Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Re: ALL Reach ranks = unlocked

Carters reminds me of a teletuby, Pilot for the win!

Whats your zombie plan?
    There are two kinds of people in this world; those that have a plan prepared for when the zombies take over the Earth, and those who don't.
    We call those last people DINNER

i want noble sixs helmet.

Am I the only one who actually wants chiefs helmet and not the spitten image Mark V bullshit we've already been given?

Quote Originally Posted by KillaDawg360 View Post
    Am I the only one who actually wants chiefs helmet and not the spitten image Mark V bullshit we've already been given?
    do you mean the mark VI? both are chief helmet ad I personally feel the mark V is a nicer looking helmet just because of it simplicity but both are in the game

Whats your zombie plan?
    There are two kinds of people in this world; those that have a plan prepared for when the zombies take over the Earth, and those who don't.

I know, but when you look at the firefight voice, the helmet is not the same my dear friend, not off by much to some, but off by a lot to me. Simple, meh, Chief's helmet's always the shiz.

Im not a fan of the mark V helmet in reach, looks nothing like the original except for the visor shape, if bungie used the Halo War Mark V helmet i would worn that for the rest of time. So far the helmet im probably gonna stick with from commando and on is carter's more then likely.

Quote Originally Posted by IX Dr Doom XI View Post
    Im not a fan of the mark V helmet in reach, looks nothing like the original except for the visor shape, if bungie used the Halo War Mark V helmet i would worn that for the rest of time. So far the helmet im probably gonna stick with from commando and on is carter's more then likely.
    the halo wars helmet is the mark IV not V, V has shield IV does not

Whats your zombie plan?

Thread Information