Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Blog Posts

Re: The decay of respect.

This is what I will say on this subject. Doug, this actually angers me quite even more than you could possibly realize. If you wanna bs all these people go ahead, but like I've said before. All you do is cause drama and problems for me. If you feel the need to use this to cause one more bang, that's your problem now. I'm done with you. As a friend and an as a person. The fact that you leave out all the stuff that points toward your direction is something that I honestly did expect. But for your own self Doug, I really hope you tell these people here what really happens instead of one thing that only makes me a bad person.

I'm right back at it again...

Elite BLUE Veteran
    Spirit of Hope
    Vacuus Quietis
    Psalms of Planets
    Blog Posts

It's cause they call us killers and shit
    "I bought a xbox one to watch my team suck in HD"

Quote Originally Posted by Gargoyle View Post
    This is what I will say on this subject. Doug, this actually angers me quite even more than you could possibly realize. If you wanna bs all these people go ahead, but like I've said before. All you do is cause drama and problems for me. If you feel the need to use this to cause one more bang, that's your problem now. I'm done with you. As a friend and an as a person. The fact that you leave out all the stuff that points toward your direction is something that I honestly did expect. But for your own self Doug, I really hope you tell these people here what really happens instead of one thing that only makes me a bad person.
    I don't remember telling you to die. I don't remember doing anything to you that would be justify this kind of treatment from you.
    Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.

I'm willing to bet all my vcash that this will be closed within the next two pages AND there will be a new thread almost EXACTLY like it in 3 weeks time. Any takers?

Symbol of Order
    Banana Cannon
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: CarpeVexillum

We can all agree what Garg said was wrong. The facts on why he said such a thing remain elusive. All I know is that wishing someone to get shot is not cool, especially saying it publicly on FB or anywhere, no matter what that person did to you verbally, its not ok.

I am Tsundere.
    (ツンデレ) a character type that describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing their warm side over time.

Lore Author
    Spartans Never Die
    Facta Non Verba
    Winter Is Coming
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: ighosthammeri

Here are the facts...

Whether you agree with Gargoyle or not, that is his opnion of Funk. End of story. You can't make it "wrong" or "right" that is how he feels about someone, everyone has their opinions, and sometimes people disagree. That's life, learn to accept it.

Funk: Dragging this onto the forums is why we have drama in FC. It's between yourself and Garg, and doing stuff like making topics and dragging it out does two things. One, it starts drama in a place we as a community don't need it. If your offended by it, report it to an admin. Remember, Facebook FC Groups are still under our accords. The second thing this does is give a VERY incomplete story as only one thing from one side is being presented. It is no secret you piss A LOT of people off with your trolling, and my opinion is if you push someones buttons long enough, they're going to pop. Clearly, Gargoyle has felt you pushed all of his buttons hence his response.

Gargoyle: As much as I can undestand your anger, let's keep in mind what Funk is doing. He's taking up arms and serving his country, putting his life on the line so regular people like you and me can have our rights and freedoms and be safe at home. You may hate him, hell you may even want him dead, but publicly blastng him and telling him such isn't the greatest thing to be doing, especially in the FC group. Could have been dealt with a little more effectively. Safe goes for you, if you're being harrassed, report it to an admin.

I'll remind you both that while trolling is funny AT TIMES and is normally fine and dandy, it is AGAINST our accords when it is used and people take offense to it, or find it harrasing. Simple solution? If you're being trolled, respectfully ask that person to stop. If they do not, talk to an admin. So far this topic has stayed clean, consider this a warning to all to KEEP IT CLEAN or warnings/suspensions MAY be handed out according to your actions.

Final words to EVERYONE. Don't dish anything out you're not willing to take back yourself. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Former X-Ray Commander
    Vector Platoon Commander
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GhostHammer View Post
    I'll remind you both that while trolling is funny AT TIMES and is normally fine and dandy, it is AGAINST our accords when it is used and people take offense to it, or find it harrasing. Simple solution? If you're being trolled, respectfully ask that person to stop. If they do not, talk to an admin. So far this topic has stayed clean, consider this a warning to all to KEEP IT CLEAN or warnings/suspensions MAY be handed out according to your actions.

Final words to EVERYONE. Don't dish anything out you're not willing to take back yourself. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
    ^
    This.
    VECTOR PLATOON
    //work in progress\\
    Recruitment: Message to apply.
    Faction: BLUE
    Dishcord: https://discord.gg/33sZQb4

UNSC Marathon-class cruiser, designation: UNSC Adamantium

Elementary: Deadman doesn't deserve any of that, I'm glad they got their asses handed to 'em.

Renegade/Gargoyle: Can't we all just get along? We're called a community, not a haterade bonanza, for a reason. Just let it be where it belongs; not here.

We Fly together, We Die together.
    BLUE Army Pilot for Foxtrot Squad, Making house calls since '98
    Vehicles Flown:
    -Pelican (Halo 1,2,3, ODST, Reach)
    -Phantom (Halo CE, 2, 3, Reach, ODST)
    -Spirit (Halo CE, Reach)
    -Falcon (Halo CE, Reach)
    -Hornet (Halo CE, 3)
    -Seraph (Halo CE, 2, Reach)
    -Banshee/Space Banshee (Halo 1,2,3, ODST, Reach)
    -Longsword (Halo 1, 2, 3, Reach)
    -UNSC Frigate, Halclyon (Halo CE, 3, Reach)
    -UNSC Draco (Halo CE)
    -T-51 Skyhawk (Halo CE)

I would like to see what rengade did to deserve such a response.
    You can no more win a war than you can win an earthquake.

Symbol of Order
    Banana Cannon
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: CarpeVexillum

Quote Originally Posted by GhostHammer View Post
    Here are the facts...

Whether you agree with Gargoyle or not, that is his opnion of Funk. End of story. You can't make it "wrong" or "right" that is how he feels about someone, everyone has their opinions, and sometimes people disagree. That's life, learn to accept it.
    I do understand your point, yes he is entitled to his opinion of not liking Funk and that is completely understandable. If you want to live in human society you have to follow morals, and to not follow them is considered 'wrong' whether it is an opinion or not. Wishing someone to be shot is wrong end of story.

I am Tsundere.
    (ツンデレ) a character type that describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing their warm side over time.

Thread Information