Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Cthulhu Cultist
    Blame Canada
    The Cake is a lie
    Blog Posts

Re: The decay of respect.

FC Drama continues. I dont get why when two people have a issue they feel the need to bring it to everyones attention.

Isn't ironic that the people who always complain about "respect" in this community are the ones who cause trouble.

Al Capone111 doesn't do what Al Capone111 does for Al Capone111.
    Al Capone111 does what Al Capone111 does because Al Capone111 is Al Capone111.

I'm not an asshole, I'm just not afraid to say how I feel.

Neutral DI Overseer
    AimBot Andi
    DragonBorn
    Disturbed

Except me?

Quote Originally Posted by Al Capone111 View Post
    FC Drama continues. I dont get why when two people have a issue they feel the need to bring it to everyones attention.

Isn't ironic that the people who always complain about "respect" in this community are the ones who cause trouble.
    Took the words right out of my mouth.
    Time of Recruitment: 8/2/2006, 7:33 PM PDT

Quote Originally Posted by Buoy O Buoy View Post
    I would like to see what rengade did to deserve such a response.
    I would too..
    Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.

Banned BANNED USER

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe Vexillum View Post
    We can all agree what Garg said was wrong. The facts on why he said such a thing remain elusive. All I know is that wishing someone to get shot is not cool, especially saying it publicly on FB or anywhere, no matter what that person did to you verbally, its not ok.
    Carpe Vexillum: I respect your opinion that what Garg said was wrong, but you have to think about it from other stand point. In a moment of rage, and intense anger you (not necessarily you bc i dont know the kind of person you are and what moral/principles you hold but) can say things that you may, or may not mean. This is what I said to any old RvB member

I would never say this but for you(SinisterRaven) I will. I hope you go to FUCKING HELL AND BURN FOR EVER.I HOPE YOU GET BETRAYED AND STABBED IN THE BACK BY A CLOSE FRIEND OR EVEN YOUR FUCKING FAMILY

It was cruel and uncalled for, but for offense I felt like he committed I felt totally justified then and I still do regardless of what others.

Funk: Dude we've been best friends for like 3 yrs, but recently Ive notice a huge change in you, yrs ago you were so sweet and nice. But the other day you and another member that I will NOT name took it too far. Things you two said became hurtful, thats why I have been avoiding your parties. You say you troll people you care for, but if you truely care for them, then you should know the limits of how far you can push. You may be hurting others feeling, but in the end your gonna be the one hurting, since everyone will leave you if you continue acting like this. Thats all i have to say on the matter Funk

Shut Up DarkWhip Mr Funktastiiic's Avatar
    Blog Posts

Erm ghosthammer not being funny but when Robby sent you "death threats" over texts that wasnt FC related and he got banned, now Doug gets one and you say shrug it off?

As much as i love Garg i do expect him to get a ban for this like robby did over wise thats all bullshit and unfair.

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Funktastiiic View Post
    Erm ghosthammer not being funny but when Robby sent you "death threats" over texts that wasnt FC related and he got banned, now Doug gets one and you say shrug it off?

As much as i love Garg i do expect him to get a ban for this like robby did over wise thats all bullshit and unfair.
    Andi never got banned for those messages, he got banned for what he said about Ghost and RaZ in a PM.

Their are actually alot of things in this community that are done and everything is never explained, so I just explained to you what happened with Andi during that time.

I saw this topic as a way for people to talk about respect in this community not become an interrogation room for what Gargoyle said guys, so end it here. If this discussion goes on I will close this topic.

As for the respect factor in this community it really isn't their outside the small or even large groups of friends. No one tries to solve problems between themselves and others they just let it linger until one of the two explode. Thus we have a huge fight and people getting in trouble. If people could just give a mutual respect for each other then things would go smoothly, but we can't enforce mutual respect. Just like how we can't force people to respect the rank, the person in the rank just has to be a respectable person.

If everyone wants respect, then they have to learn how to let go of petty issues between themselves and others or at least solve those issues.

My Desk

"A rank is only as respectable as the man who holds it."

Symbol of Order
    Banana Cannon
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: CarpeVexillum

Quote Originally Posted by Ch0pSt1ck View Post
    Carpe Vexillum: I respect your opinion that what Garg said was wrong, but you have to think about it from other stand point. In a moment of rage, and intense anger you (not necessarily you bc i dont know the kind of person you are and what moral/principles you hold but) can say things that you may, or may not mean. This is what I said to any old RvB member

I would never say this but for you(SinisterRaven) I will. I hope you go to FUCKING HELL AND BURN FOR EVER.I HOPE YOU GET BETRAYED AND STABBED IN THE BACK BY A CLOSE FRIEND OR EVEN YOUR FUCKING FAMILY

It was cruel and uncalled for, but for offense I felt like he committed I felt totally justified then and I still do regardless of what others.
    I do understand your point, yes he is entitled to his opinion of not liking Funk and that is completely understandable. If you want to live in human society you have to follow morals, and to not follow them is considered 'wrong' whether it is an opinion or not. Wishing someone to be shot or dead is wrong end of story.

Ex. Oh well hey I believe I can shop lift, break n' entry, commit murder, rape, and verbally wish death on someone because I think its okay because its what I believe and what I am feeling in a fit of anger.

We all know that's not right either way. But I do know what its like to be mad, we just have to suck it in and let it out another way. I am just saying its wrong, that's all I am not arguing another point.

I am Tsundere.
    (ツンデレ) a character type that describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing their warm side over time.

Neutral DI Overseer
    AimBot Andi
    DragonBorn
    Disturbed

I never sent death threat messages to anyone, at any time of my life. I'm honestly wondering what rumor or twisted make of the story is going around about the things I've done. Where as none of you really know do you? Its all what you've heard and thrashing good enough for you
    . I hate FC for this. All the stupid petty drama and childish antics.

Oh, you guys want something?

That is the message sent to Eagle. I took a picture that day because I anticipated the simple mindedness that was occur and prepared. So I don't want to ever see bullshit like what was said again.

Blog Posts

I say close the topic. The topic isn't going anywhere, and unfortunately, FC isn't disciplined enough to talk respect.
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Thread Information