Quote Originally Posted by Andimion View Post
XD No I did know it wasnt in a book, I own them all and have read them right before Reach came out. I was just trying to get you guys to shut te fuck up. Thanks Fiery for fuckin it up.. Now ya'll gona keep up this shit. It never says anywhere if he dies or not because he is part of the Spartan-lll program, not the Spartan-ll program. All the books ( excluding Onyx ) are the stories of John and the Spartan-lls. In Onyx which is the program that created Jun and Noble ( excluding the big man ) and in the book itself states that all Spartan's of that program are MIA except the ones that escaped with Dr Halsey and Kelly into the Shield Dimension created by the Forerunners to escape the flood and the Halo rings blasts. My memory is a little foggy on Onyx because I didnt get to read all of it again before Reach came out. There might possibly be a passage somewhere in ending half that states that all spartans are whipped out except the ones that are off planet on missions. But that doesnt hold well for Jun seeing how he should be with Halsey. So most come to the conclusion that he died getting her there. Jun is a ghost character, he was created for Halo: Reach the game and technically has no weight on the story right now. Where he is and where he is going has no play. We all know how it ends, this was a shot from the start. Stop trying to twist your mind around something that doesnt matter. I liked Jun aswell, but he completed his mission, where he is now has no consequence.
you do realize the real topic in this thread is really kat's death right. I don't think anyone was arguing over juns disappearance between reach and the first strike