Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Blog Posts

Re: Reach story lol.

AH! Eat my non rumors Heavy! Really think about how Kat died though. I'm sorry but that was complete bullshit.

*SPOLIER ALERT for the three losers left in the world who haven't beat the game*

Right before Kat dies, Jun reports that a mass of covenant ships are moving away. Right away the rest of the spartans know that's strange because to Elites, retreating is "dishonorable". So if the covies were retreating so the big bomb type thing went off, why the hell was there just a random phantom out in the middle of that blast. It shouldn't been blown to kingdom come. Plus the fact that the needle rifle isn't a sniper. WHERE THE HELL WERE HER SHIELDS AT BUNGIE? I mean, yes that blast totally could've knocked out her shields but they had more than enough time to recharge. I swear they were just like "Wait. What about Kat?" "Oh yeah........fuck it just make her fall down"

yea that was a bonehead move on bungies part to make kat die like that

The game was rushed. Granted, it still is a great game, but SOOOO many things could have been done better.. maybe I will make a topic on my opinions of the game.. it would be a wall of test. But I agree with kat's death...

Livestreams
    View Channel: Yehsus

Quote Originally Posted by RaZ Vicious View Post
    The game was rushed. Granted, it still is a great game, but SOOOO many things could have been done better.. maybe I will make a topic on my opinions of the game.. it would be a wall of test. But I agree with kat's death...
    What the fudge is a wall of test?

et ducit mundum per luce

Quote Originally Posted by Yehsus View Post
    Not sure, but hopefully we can place bets on it.
    Time of Recruitment: 8/2/2006, 7:33 PM PDT

Spartans have to manually activate their shields for them to work. This is so they can communicate and have relations with people outside of their armors. Shields only work with the helmet on. When Kat finally put her helmet on (I believe it was on the lift), she was supposedly too concerned about how they were going to escape to activate her shields, thus getting head-shotted by a Needle Riffle when she was spewing tactical data.

Supposedly.
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Maxdoggy u r make sense. Indeed, it could have very well been that way, but I think most people are bummed out because everyone else had a death where they went down blowing something up or fighting. Kat dropped like a bad habit (I never understood that, bad habits are hard to get rid of).

Quote Originally Posted by Yehsus View Post
    Sorry meant wall of "TEXT"

Quote Originally Posted by Maxdoggy View Post
    Spartans have to manually activate their shields for them to work. This is so they can communicate and have relations with people outside of their armors. Shields only work with the helmet on. When Kat finally put her helmet on (I believe it was on the lift), she was supposedly too concerned about how they were going to escape to activate her shields, thus getting head-shotted by a Needle Riffle when she was spewing tactical data.

Supposedly.
    That doesn't seem likely, the shields were advanced enough to be able to handle objects with out effecting how they handle things with their hands/feet the only time it would be off is when the helmet is disconnected... maybe not even then. the spartans often stuck to their group instead of socializing with other marine so they wouldn't often take their armor off around others... relationships are not factors for spartans.

Whats your zombie plan?
    There are two kinds of people in this world; those that have a plan prepared for when the zombies take over the Earth, and those who don't.
    We call those last people DINNER

LocoCrazy

*sniff sniff* I smell fanboys in the air.

Seriously, who gives a fuck about activating shields. everybody doesnt know that and Im sure as hell not everybody gives two shits. Kat's death was lame.

End of story.

Thread Information