Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Blog Posts

Re: A Huge Suggestin

Carpe I've never had a problem with the Elites, minus they regen health and they always spawned with stickies. However the big kicker for me was that they spawned with plasmas.... I hated playing a small map with hill 30 and the other team being able to stick us in the hill... as they spawned.

My Desk

"A rank is only as respectable as the man who holds it."

Neutral DI Overseer
    AimBot Andi
    DragonBorn
    Disturbed

Holy fuck just make Elite loadouts. Its not a big fucking deal.. There is no noticeable difference in gameplay. You can kill Elites just as well as Spartans. Only difference is Elites are bigger targets which is technically a downside.

You have all played against, and as Elites in matchmakin. Do you every fucking bitch about going against an entire team of Elites? NO. You thank your pathetic bungie god that you are a spartan and not an elite. So why the fuck are you so against a bigger target for your bullets running around trying to fight you? Get the fuck over it. >=[

As you have more than likely noticed I'm pissed. I have never in my life b
    een so subjected to such simple minded opinions.

Loadout 1:: Sprint-NeedleRifle,Magnum,x2Frag

Loadout 2:: Evade-PlasmaRepeater,Magnum,x2F rag

^ No plasmas. No noob combo. Perfectly balanced as needle rifle sucks against dmr and assault rifle rapes plasma repeater.

Symbol of Order
    Banana Cannon
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: CarpeVexillum

Except that a repeater is an easier shoot beat-down because of the shield loss.
    Oh and the spam on the needle rifle.

There is a noticeable difference and people do complain. If we let elites play we have to also cater maps to their size, and the laundry list goes on.

I am Tsundere.
    (ツンデレ) a character type that describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing their warm side over time.

Neutral DI Overseer
    AimBot Andi
    DragonBorn
    Disturbed

You sound like a whinner. You don't even play much so why do you bother to voice your narrow minded opinion.

Symbol of Order
    Banana Cannon
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: CarpeVexillum

Quote Originally Posted by Andimion View Post
    You sound like a whinner. You don't even play much so why do you bother to voice your narrow minded opinion.
    I am only stating whats fair, and just for the wars. Balance and order. Nothing I said was narrow minded, I stated facts and before I acknowledged the possibility. I've played enough Reach I am a FM in rank, I have forged a lot, and played all last war, if you want specifics I can get into it.

If you want to insult me and flame me please send me a pm I'd be glad to tell you how what you just said was hypocritical. This is what we talk about when 'respect' comes up, you are out of line, be careful because I will seek retribution.

I am Tsundere.
    (ツンデレ) a character type that describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing their warm side over time.

Ill make it easy. Thread closed. This suggestion will be taken to the War Council for voting. Thank You.

~ Forerunner Conflict War 1 Veteran ~

The War Council has voted.

There will be no Elite Load-outs this war.

Thank you for your patience and thoughts.

~ Forerunner Conflict War 1 Veteran ~

Thread Information