Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Blog Posts

Re: A Huge Suggestin

People complained Kuhblam because when the Elites were given sticky nades and those do alot of damage against a team full of spartans who don't spawn with sticky nades.

I say that the elites start with the same AA as Spartans only trade out the AR for the Plasma Rifle and the DMR for the Needle Rifle.

Who cares if the game is slightly unbalanced. War is unbalanced. Learn to adapt and stop bitching.

My Desk

"A rank is only as respectable as the man who holds it."

Blog Posts

Or give them one starting (frag) grenade. Honestly, It is for fun, and it would really make the elite's have a better time on sundays.
    And people using elites doesn't make it unbalanced, because either team can use them. Additionally, it really doesn't make that big of a difference.

And let's remember why we're here... TO WIN THE WAR!! No, to have fun, because no one (should) care who wins.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLE View Post
    People complained Kuhblam because when the Elites were given sticky nades and those do alot of damage against a team full of spartans who don't spawn with sticky nades.

I say that the elites start with the same AA as Spartans only trade out the AR for the Plasma Rifle and the DMR for the Needle Rifle.

Who cares if the game is slightly unbalanced. War is unbalanced. Learn to adapt and stop bitching.
    No

Quote Originally Posted by AftershocK View Post
    No
    Lmao.

WHOOOOOROOOO OOORHHOOOO
    Redd and Blue vet

Neutral DI Overseer
    AimBot Andi
    DragonBorn
    Disturbed

I agree with Eagle. I said give us elites. Not hie us sticky grenades. Fuck the plasmas.

This whole thread is a WTF moment. Because I could of sworn we talked about this before.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuhblam View Post
    I want a DEFINITE commitment by those of you who want Elites to actually use them before I endorse any such proposal again.

~Kuhblam

P.S. Some of the Sangheili did switch, read Chapter 1.
    I've been commited to elites using Elites since H2. I dont plan on stoping.
    So here is another example as to why I should get load-outs. If all I have to do in a game is find a DMR or Needle rifle and pick up armor ability's placed on the map or droped by everyone else, then why not just give me the load-out so I dont have to go through the trouble? All im asking for is the same convenience everyone else gets when they choose to play as a spartan. And if its more Elite users you want, I will find devoted players for the cause.

Founder of Forerunner Conflict
    Blog Posts

Why not just have Elites vs. Elites gametypes...that way the people who love to be elites can be them and everything else is balanced.

Big whoop if it doesn't fit into your silly little "canon" either.

Back in Galactic Wars we had several full covenant weapon and vehicle gametypes in the wars and they were fun as hell (though we still used Spartans). It adds a new, fun feature to the wars.

I created Hill 30

Blog Posts

I was raised in an FC thoroughly against Elites in gametypes. I'm going to stick by that. These wars were Spartans vs. Spartans since their creation. I vote nay towards Elites.
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Symbol of Order
    Banana Cannon
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: CarpeVexillum

A bunch of No's and a few Yes's and a couple days later.

Its still no, I have read nothing convincing to allocate the amount of work it would take(besides personal preference which holds no ground.), and no one stepping up to do the work.

Whats so special about Dino's? Besides that they get a slight advantage?
    This is a stupid topic, just roll with the spartans, make things easier for the people doing the work.

@ Eagle :: Then I better not hear a wimper out of you for the rest of the war. Be prepared to back your statements up without being a hypocrite.

I am Tsundere.
    (ツンデレ) a character type that describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing their warm side over time.

Thread Information