Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Blog Posts

Re: Battlefield 3 Beta Launches on September 29

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    Fun as hell though!
    It doesn't matter if it is has the greatest game play ever if you can't get people into the game it isn't worth shit. Yes beta is meant to work out the problems of a game but when I look at Battlefield BC 2's squad system and then look at this I can't help but wonder WTF. Beta is also a place where people who are on the fence of buying this game can determine if they want to spend the money. Not being able to play is a HUGH deterrent. Until DICE gets its shit together I give this a thumbs down.

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

It's a beta.

If it didn't have problems then they wouldn't be doing a beta in the first place.
    Time of Recruitment: 8/2/2006, 7:33 PM PDT

The only problem I have with the Beta is that they are forcing the new drivers for my video card in order to play. I swear I updated them a week ago, but I guess it's not enough. I'm only upset because it's downloading at 20KB/s.

PC players should add me on Origin/Battlelog. If you can't figure out my username, your an idiot.
    Photobucket is garage, sig coming eventually.
    Need an Admin? Contact me, I am always around.
    "Metkil is the best admin ever" - Silko 2015
    "metkil is god, metkil is life" - Guzzie 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Silko View Post
    Good job DICE not only are your Xbox servers down, half of the PC severs don't work and on top of that the game is glitchy and the UI and squad system is piss poor. Worst. Beta. Ever.
    I agree. Worst beta ever.

davemograph.com
    Member since August 2006
    Add me on XBL GT:SpaceMovies

A beta should be for polishing a final product, not to work out things that they should have already taken care of.

BF3 is stuck at the part were they are trying to get the game to actually work.

i am kind of disappointed to see a company as big as EA having problems like this. hopefully this isn't a sign of more problems when they actually release the final game.
    # of BLUE'S KILLED: 1174 - First REDD member to 1000 kills.
    # of DEATHS VS BLUE: --
    KILL TO DEATH RATIO VS BLUE: --
    VBD RECORD: 19-1

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Silko View Post
    Good job DICE not only are your Xbox servers down, half of the PC severs don't work and on top of that the game is glitchy and the UI and squad system is piss poor. Worst. Beta. Ever.
    its a Beta... nothing is perfect about it...

the reason the xbox servers crashed was because they were overloaded and they were doing work on it... you can even notice some of the changes

One. Of. The. Best. Beta's. Ever.

lol

I was born Awesome.
    Everything I do is Awesome. Anything I touch is Awesome.
    I didn't choose the Awesome Life.
    It chose me

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

remember you guys... When Reach's Beta came out, ALOT of things changed in the final product...

Also, they are doing work on the beta daily... iv noticed alot of the glitchy hiding spots have been taken care of and such since yesterday.... not every game can be perfect, we can wish that it is, but it wont be... still im loving the Beta and im gonna love the finnished product for sure

I was born Awesome.
    It chose me

Okay guys c'mon. Every Battlefield game had problems in the beta. They all also had problems for the first few weeks after launch. We gotta expect this stuff.

On the other hand. The Beta is A LOT of fun. Especially once you get past the first area. The subway station is my favorite part.

Edit: Also I think they're going to add another map later in the Beta because on the PC version you have to join via a website. And there's a Filter. The only two maps on the filter are "Operation Metro" and "Caspian Border".

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Acid View Post
    Okay guys c'mon. Every Battlefield game had problems in the beta. They all also had problems for the first few weeks after launch. We gotta expect this stuff.

On the other hand. The Beta is A LOT of fun. Especially once you get past the first area. The subway station is my favorite part.

Edit: Also I think they're going to add another map later in the Beta because on the PC version you have to join via a website. And there's a Filter. The only two maps on the filter are "Operation Metro" and "Caspian Border".
    im sure caspian boarder will be in the beta soon... its really what everyone wanted to play.... mainly the jets

I was born Awesome.
    It chose me

So I played the beta tonight. I honostly have to say, I am disappointed. I thought I would like this game but I don't, I just don't. I probably won't get the game and just end up getting MW3.

Thread Information