Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Blog Posts

Re: Battlefield 3 Beta Launches on September 29

Quote Originally Posted by bazongaman502 View Post
    1.3GB my friend... the finnished product will be over 10GB PER DISC... remember for the 360 its being released in two discs because of how much memory it will take
    yeah lol my bad friend told me bad info
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

If it was megabytes it would probably be a 2 sec download

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk570 View Post
    If it was megabytes it would probably be a 2 sec download
    . Get on beta now noob.
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Squads led:
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders

Im at work plus I don't have the beta downloaded because I heard its really glitchy but I most definitely am getting bf3 though I have it preordered. Are you gonna be on reach tonight?

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk570 View Post
    Im at work plus I don't have the beta downloaded because I heard its really glitchy but I most definitely am getting bf3 though I have it preordered. Are you gonna be on reach tonight?
    yeah 8 for blue gamenight. It's not that bad it's fine to play. At matts playing it.
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Squads led:

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ba11z View Post
    I think the graphics look plastic. Everything to me seems fake, it doesn't look real. Maybe its because it is such a small download for a beta but it just looks bad compared to other games. I don't mind the bugs or glitches because its a beta it will have some but the gameplay still seems clunky and not smooth at all. I am sure BF3 will do good but it won't do better than MW3. I think if any series can knock COD off the top Battlefield has the best chance, but they won't do it this year. I only have enough money to buy MW3 or BF3, and I am going MW3. I think people are way to harsh on COD. No they don't change a whole lot in there games but why change it if its soo good. Like some wise man once said, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."
    haha, CoD is broke lol

quickscoping isnt real, people treat it like a shotgun... glitch spots EVERY WHERE, same guns, no variety, there always that one gun that beats all, its a run and gun, take zero skill and many other things...

I used to HATE CoD with a burning passion, but then i started to like it... and then i play battlefield and now i hate CoD all over again... the series is broken and is never fixed... MW3 is basically a title update of MW2...

i remember Activision even saing this around the time Black Opps came out and they said:
    Hackers do ruin games, but we wont spend our money to try and stop them, instead we leave it to the platforms to do so
    see, why would you want to play someones game that isnt going to try and stop hackers?... like look at Bungie with Reach... they cracked down hard, i believe it was the first month Reach came out like 5,000 people got banned... Activision is careless as long as they are making money...

only thing i like about CoD is the single player... thats it... i might buy MW3 just for it and hardly touch the multiplayer... only CoD game iv ever pristeged (however you spell it) in was Black Opps, only because its way to easy to rank up...

i plan on making a video for "Hate Mail Productions" dealing with "MW3 vs BF3"

I was born Awesome.
    Everything I do is Awesome. Anything I touch is Awesome.
    I didn't choose the Awesome Life.
    It chose me

Quote Originally Posted by bazongaman502 View Post
    haha, CoD is broke lol

quickscoping isnt real, people treat it like a shotgun... glitch spots EVERY WHERE, same guns, no variety, there always that one gun that beats all, its a run and gun, take zero skill and many other things...

I used to HATE CoD with a burning passion, but then i started to like it... and then i play battlefield and now i hate CoD all over again... the series is broken and is never fixed... MW3 is basically a title update of MW2...

i remember Activision even saing this around the time Black Opps came out and they said:

see, why would you want to play someones game that isnt going to try and stop hackers?... like look at Bungie with Reach... they cracked down hard, i believe it was the first month Reach came out like 5,000 people got banned... Activision is careless as long as they are making money...

only thing i like about CoD is the single player... thats it... i might buy MW3 just for it and hardly touch the multiplayer... only CoD game iv ever pristeged (however you spell it) in was Black Opps, only because its way to easy to rank up...

i plan on making a video for "Hate Mail Productions" dealing with "MW3 vs BF3"
    Thats why COD always sells the most games every year, thats why COD always has the most people playing it week in and week out. Obviousy they are doing something right, thats why people keep playing their games and thats why people keep buying their games. People don't just but COD games just because of the name. People are buying it and playing it. Ok just last week for the games that we most played, BO was #1, MW2 was #3, CoD 4 was #12, and WaW was #20. People still playing the COD games. Plus COD isn't a realistic shooter, its more of an arcade shooter.

But this thread isn't about COD so I'm done and lets get back on topic. I hope they fix a lot of things that are wrong with the beta. If so I might get BF3 for Christmas.

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ba11z View Post
    I hope they fix a lot of things that are wrong with the beta. If so I might get BF3 for Christmas.
    theres fixes happening everyday the beta is out... everytime i seem to play it feels different (for the better)... idk nor understand what exactly the problem you guys are coming against, the graphics in HD are orgasmic, the sounds are amazing, Frostbite 2 is awesome, and the weapon choice is great (each side has different weapons... let alone the tatical light and lazer sight can blind the other players)...

this game is/is going to be awesome

I was born Awesome.
    It chose me

Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey View Post
    yeah lol my bad friend told me bad info
    You're so cute when your wrong

Is BF3 completely different from Bad Company 2? No. Battlefield is battlefield.

Call of Duty is Call of Duty.

It sucks that BF3 looks so terrible on the 360 compared to the PC version. The PC version is amazing looking.

But so far, that's all the game has going for it. It's just prettier with slight changes in gameplay. Is that a bad thing? Hell no, the game is still as fun as it's predecessors.
    Time of Recruitment: 8/2/2006, 7:33 PM PDT

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zZ Dr K Zz View Post
    Is BF3 completely different from Bad Company 2? No. Battlefield is battlefield.
    its a little different... to me, its easier for people who are just joining the BF group.... id tell new players to start on BF3, and then when they get better to go play BFBC2

I was born Awesome.
    It chose me

Thread Information