Winter Is Coming
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: ighosthammeri

Re: Zero Bloom Gametype is Out.

Quote Originally Posted by RetRdidMunkie View Post
    No bloom! Whaah!!!
    /sarcasm

Jesus christ. When they made bloom how it was everybody bitched, and now they change it, and everyone bitches again...

...The fuck?
    Lol there's always something for everyone to complain about in some way about everything.

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RetRdidMunkie View Post
    No bloom! Whaah!!!
    /sarcasm

Jesus christ. When they made bloom how it was everybody bitched, and now they change it, and everyone bitches again...

...The fuck?
    The only was who bitched are the ones that don't understand the logical reasoning behind adding bloom to games.

I can't wait till people start to bitch about Gear's recoil system....

My Desk

"A rank is only as respectable as the man who holds it."

Blog Posts

Hey, we should implement this into the wars sooner or later, when more variants of no-bloom come out.

(Assuming that it will be in most playlists in the future, with the title update)

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deathhawk View Post
    Hey, we should implement this into the wars sooner or later, when more variants of no-bloom come out.

(Assuming that it will be in most playlists in the future, with the title update)
    For the love of god please do not do this.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLE
    The only was who bitched are the ones that don't understand the logical reasoning behind adding bloom to games.
    ^This!

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

Quote Originally Posted by Silko View Post
    For the love of god please do not do this.

^This!
    ^
    Spem Successus Alit

RP forces
    RP Units guide

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deathhawk View Post

War Council said they would decide about the bloom option when it becomes available.

(But I'm with Silko lol)
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Symbol of Order
    Banana Cannon
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: CarpeVexillum

Try hards like bloom. Also I would like everyone who is for bloom to send me a detailed pm of how bloom works and why they think it is a good idea, weighing the pro's and con's, and finally how it affects game play ect: Then we'll see who is just bulls***ting. I'd prefer to not have it be random who wins the DMR fight, because with bloom no matter how spot on your shots are and how well paced, the spammer who has bad aiming will still have a chance. Thats right, vote for the kids who need a higher reasoning to play FPS like bloom. Don't get mad because you have more competition. There is no bloom welcome the challenge. Bloom doesn't encourage spamming, but spamming works more often than it should. No bloom would increase consistency and the skill gap. You would have to aim and not rely on luck as much. Remember when you couldn't just prance around "The Pit" or sprint across the open area of "Guardian"? Yeah because you'd get your dumb ass shot down. Less emphasis on how the gun works and more on how you actually move around the battlefield and strafe... I like it.

That being said, remove bloom. Let the skilled be skilled and the killed be killed.
    Last edited by Carpe Vexillum; 09-22-2011 at 04:09 PM.

I am Tsundere.
    (ツンデレ) a character type that describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing their warm side over time.

Blog Posts

Except for the fact that this community is suppose to be a fun place to be, not an MLG tryhard arena. Do the people who are good at Halo still thrive and get rediculous K/Ds during our games? Hell yeah. BUT the people who may not be as adapt at Halo still have more of a chance. So overall, the bloom keeps it a more enjoyable game for everyone.
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Symbol of Order
    Banana Cannon
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: CarpeVexillum

Didn't keep FC from Halo 3 or 2 so don't go there =p I'm not saying its all based on skill, its just a pointer. Change is coming and people hate change, its human nature.

I am Tsundere.
    (ツンデレ) a character type that describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing their warm side over time.

Website Administrator
    Skynet is PARTIALLY ACTIVE
    RIP Cyberdyne
    RIP Net of the Sky

Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: Mythonian

Weren't they supposed to reduce the rate of fire as well? It seems exactly the same to me... xD

The War Council will make a decision once the full release of settings have been made. Now and during the Beta Hopper, we will make preliminary judgements, but it all comes down to the end product.

The likelihood of this being implemented during this war is effectively nonexistent, just so you know. All changes will wait until next war.
    Having trouble on the site? Need an Admin?
    PM me or Metkil5685, we're always online...

Thread Information