Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Halo:Reach

Sorry, but this has been said before. 343 Studios is taking over the halo story.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOTPOCKET View Post
    Oh yeah isn't activision making one for the PS3? I just heard that a couple of days ago but it wasn't a very reliable source so just checking
    *Facepalm*

I shall enlighten you, young one.

Bungie is currently working with Activision Publishing to produce a new IP (Intellectual Property [for example, Halo is an IP, Gears of War is an IP]). This new IP will be multi-platform. The confirmed platforms are Xbox 360 (by default) and the PS3 (by way of Bungie hiring people who know how the PS3 works [check their jobs listing on B.net]).

This IP will consist of a series of games made over 10 years (much like Halo was) and Bungie says it is even more expansive and awesome than the Halo universe (a paraphrase).

Have you been enlightened?
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Quote Originally Posted by Maxdoggy View Post
    *Facepalm*

I shall enlighten you, young one.

Bungie is currently working with Activision Publishing to produce a new IP (Intellectual Property [for example, Halo is an IP, Gears of War is an IP]). This new IP will be multi-platform. The confirmed platforms are Xbox 360 (by default) and the PS3 (by way of Bungie hiring people who know how the PS3 works [check their jobs listing on B.net]).

This IP will consist of a series of games made over 10 years (much like Halo was) and Bungie says it is even more expansive and awesome than the Halo universe (a paraphrase).

Have you been enlightened?
    Woah that sounds awesome haha

You have enlightened me. What to expect from Activision...Hm... Cant think, Reach is in my heaaad!!

Quote Originally Posted by killadawg360 View Post
    you have enlightened me. What to expect from activision...hm... Cant think, reach is in my heaaad!!
    <//: Mission complete
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

LocoCrazy
    took Bungie long enough to make something on a good system.

Quote Originally Posted by LocoCrazy View Post
    took Bungie long enough to make something on a good system.
    loco.... they have made quite a few games for PC....... fail

and PS3 will run the same as the xbox version.... but the xbox version will probably be 4 moths earlier than the PS3 version unless Sony pay them again to with hold it until the PS3 version is ready.

besides the capabilities of the two systems are pretty much the same, the PS3 has more graphical power while I find the xbox is faster (Better OS that doesn't use as much ram) and has much better memory management.

also I have a theory that Sony wont let lesser graphical game on it system, so game that are like MNC wouldn't make the cut and never been reviled at how awesome it is. just a theory though

Whats your zombie plan?
    There are two kinds of people in this world; those that have a plan prepared for when the zombies take over the Earth, and those who don't.
    We call those last people DINNER

LocoCrazy
    Fiery. I said a good system. Fail.

Chill. I'm just playin around. Umm anyways Once I'm done with my solo campaign I'd headed right for match-making to unlock then buy ma shieet.

when was the last time you played a game made on the PS3 or Xbox? (like made on it not played on it) because of this fact I think the best system ever should go to PC cause it gave proverbial life to all game systems ever.

after we are done our legendary co-op play through I think those of us that are left are going to do firefight and then I'll probbably do some forge followed by single player legendary then online so by that time all those "MLG" kids will be in their silver + and I'll be able to go sweep in and kill all the noobs like an evil over lord

Whats your zombie plan?
    There are two kinds of people in this world; those that have a plan prepared for when the zombies take over the Earth, and those who don't.
    We call those last people DINNER

LocoCrazy
    Wow I forgot about forge....just focused on credits there. I guess I'll fool around with forge, learning all of the maps n such.

Thread Information