Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast
    Banned BANNED USER

Re: Memeber's as Animals

Quote Originally Posted by Andimion View Post
    He doesn't refuse to get a mic, he has one. He just refuses to use it, it has no purpose to him.

Cody.. I swear you were reading my mind..

Chopstix, I'm not offended being labeled as a horse. I can easily turn it into me being a stallion ( horses also have extremely large penises, problem?). But don't hide behind the innocence of this thread while you're trying to make a metaphor in horses needed to be broken. Implying I'm whipped by Jess. That is far from the truth and every person in this community knows that. We're a devoted couple who strive to be different from any other cliche couple. You say she is this dramaqueen kinda thing. But what you don't know is Jess never talks in ANY party unless its just me and her. She is quiet an never really involves herself. If that's drama, I don't know what to say. But you. You have caused all this bullshit. So how dare you even imply the opposite.

Don't ever let leave words of myself or Jess again. We are not a topic to be dirtied by the likes of you. Trust me, I will find out. There isn't anything I don't hear about. Its a benefit of being everyones friend. Good day
    First of all Andimion...Your an EFF-ing moron!!! Why didnt you just come to me first to talk to me, instead of listening to gossip from other people, WHO DONT SPEAK FOR ME!!!! GOD YOUR LIKE A HIGHSHCOOL GIRL!!!!!! I swear on my recently deceased grandpa (RIP Grandpa 4-6-11) grave that I never said Jessa was a dramaqueen. So why dont you man up and speak to me, instead of spamming me with stupid, useless message on xboxlive calling me a "CROWD" WHEN YOU DONT EVEN HAVE THE BALLS TO JUST CONFRONT ME.SO GET THE F*** OFF THIS THREAD I WANT IT CLOSE NOW, AND GROW THE F*** UP AND YOU AND JESS ARE "LOVERS" as you stated in a message to me......I heard that you two started dating only in June...Congrats, I dont give a sh**. And to threaten me that you "ruin me" GO THE F*** AHEAD, YOU NOTHING TO ME SO TRY AND IF YOU COME AT ME AGAIN, IN ANYWAY OR MY FAMILY I'LL HAVE YOUR ASS IN PRISON.

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ch0pSt1ck View Post
    First of all Andimion...Your an EFF-ing moron!!! Why didnt you just come to me first to talk to me, instead of listening to gossip from other people, WHO DONT SPEAK FOR ME!!!! GOD YOUR LIKE A HIGHSHCOOL GIRL!!!!!! I swear on my recently deceased grandpa (RIP Grandpa 4-6-11) grave that I never said Jessa was a dramaqueen. So why dont you man up and speak to me, instead of spamming me with stupid, useless message on xboxlive calling me a "CROWD" WHEN YOU DONT EVEN HAVE THE BALLS TO JUST CONFRONT ME.SO GET THE F*** OFF THIS THREAD I WANT IT CLOSE NOW, AND GROW THE F*** UP AND YOU AND JESS ARE "LOVERS" as you stated in a message to me......I heard that you two started dating only in June...Congrats, I dont give a sh**. And to threaten me that you "ruin me" GO THE F*** AHEAD, YOU NOTHING TO ME SO TRY AND IF YOU COME AT ME AGAIN, IN ANYWAY OR MY FAMILY I'LL HAVE YOUR ASS IN PRISON.

^ The reason PERMAbanned needs to be followed. That could have been done in a much more mature manner, such as PM or politely returning a reply. That was definately not needed.
    Last edited by VerbotenDonkey; 10-04-2011 at 03:40 PM.
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Shut Up DarkWhip Mr Funktastiiic's Avatar
    Blog Posts

I AM SPEAKING VERY QUIETLY!!!

Banned BANNED USER

Donkey I dont care, anymore, im tired of having to put up with rude, disrespectful people and having to be nice to people who are gonna start drama, instead of just comming to me to deal with it. People obviously dont have to resepct me being ch0pst1ck But they do need to respect me as A PERSON, A HUMANBEING!!! And also being threaten isnt something, ANYONE should have to deal with. FC doesnt run my life, the principles of society over rule the principles of FC. There little if hardly any respect in the FC community right now, Back 2yrs there was a ton of respect, and I DONT CARE if I get permabannd again. Especially last night the manner of which I was spoken to and treated by a higherup, who thinks I'll jump when he said jump, NO!!! My life, and FC are separate, My life doesnt revovle around FC, My life over rules anything in FC.
    Last edited by Ch0pSt1ck; 10-04-2011 at 03:53 PM.

Blog Posts

It's part of being mature. And it's part of the community. Go to moderators to report people abusing you, don't try to solve the problems yourself. Or we get MORE drama. And you can't justify threatening when you do it right back to him saying you'll "put him jail."
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Squads led:
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders

Shut Up DarkWhip Mr Funktastiiic's Avatar
    Blog Posts

THE BIGGER MY LETTERS ARE THE LOUDER I SOUND!!!

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Funktastiiic View Post
    THE BIGGER MY LETTERS ARE THE LOUDER I SOUND!!!
    Funk, stop trolling.
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Squads led:

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

i get threatened all the time... best thing to do is ignor it... i know its hard, but it has to be done... otherwise just like donky said... drama is building and its not needed...

so ChopStick, please stop.... same with Andimion, same with everyone... just move on, theres always that one person who will hate you

I was born Awesome.
    Everything I do is Awesome. Anything I touch is Awesome.
    I didn't choose the Awesome Life.
    It chose me

Banned BANNED USER

No see I've had it with this crap, the moderators DONT CONTROL MY LIFE, if I threaten by putting him in prison, thats a direct threat to him, and no one esle, but saying he'll "ruin me" that can imply by anyway he'll ruin me, maybe through my family, or hacking, and idenity theft. Screw this Cody get on xboxlive NOW after youve closed this thread.

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

someone close this... he has asked for it to be closed 2 times... please do it

I was born Awesome.
    Everything I do is Awesome. Anything I touch is Awesome.
    I didn't choose the Awesome Life.
    It chose me

Thread Information