Quote Originally Posted by Andimion View Post
He doesn't refuse to get a mic, he has one. He just refuses to use it, it has no purpose to him.

Cody.. I swear you were reading my mind..

Chopstix, I'm not offended being labeled as a horse. I can easily turn it into me being a stallion ( horses also have extremely large penises, problem?). But don't hide behind the innocence of this thread while you're trying to make a metaphor in horses needed to be broken. Implying I'm whipped by Jess. That is far from the truth and every person in this community knows that. We're a devoted couple who strive to be different from any other cliche couple. You say she is this dramaqueen kinda thing. But what you don't know is Jess never talks in ANY party unless its just me and her. She is quiet an never really involves herself. If that's drama, I don't know what to say. But you. You have caused all this bullshit. So how dare you even imply the opposite.

Don't ever let leave words of myself or Jess again. We are not a topic to be dirtied by the likes of you. Trust me, I will find out. There isn't anything I don't hear about. Its a benefit of being everyones friend. Good day
First of all Andimion...Your an EFF-ing moron!!! Why didnt you just come to me first to talk to me, instead of listening to gossip from other people, WHO DONT SPEAK FOR ME!!!! GOD YOUR LIKE A HIGHSHCOOL GIRL!!!!!! I swear on my recently deceased grandpa (RIP Grandpa 4-6-11) grave that I never said Jessa was a dramaqueen. So why dont you man up and speak to me, instead of spamming me with stupid, useless message on xboxlive calling me a "CROWD" WHEN YOU DONT EVEN HAVE THE BALLS TO JUST CONFRONT ME.SO GET THE F*** OFF THIS THREAD I WANT IT CLOSE NOW, AND GROW THE F*** UP AND YOU AND JESS ARE "LOVERS" as you stated in a message to me......I heard that you two started dating only in June...Congrats, I dont give a sh**. And to threaten me that you "ruin me" GO THE F*** AHEAD, YOU NOTHING TO ME SO TRY AND IF YOU COME AT ME AGAIN, IN ANYWAY OR MY FAMILY I'LL HAVE YOUR ASS IN PRISON.