Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Manifest Feedback

After playing several times on Manifest tonight I have built a strong hate for this map. This hate is directed towards Blue army's Side of the map Having a considerably higher ground than that of the Redd's side, making it a great advantage for them. It gives them the best view of the most important part of the map, the bridge. Any Redd army member caught on the bridge will almost certainly die. This forces us to take cover around the corner(Redd ramp side) everytime. Our grav lift and man cannon make us open targets every time we use them. My second reason for hating the map is due to spawning. Once my team was pushed back far enough, Blue had all angles on us covered. Therefore everytime we spawned we were shot at or killed within seconds. Another problem was gametype selection. Hill 30 was a good advantage for Blue because, like i said before, They had high ground. The hill was set on the bridge making it easy for them to shoot down on and cover easily. Conflict is also a given, since a slayer game.

So thats what I have problems with. If anyone else has any comments, feedback, rants, then fire away men.

Blog Posts

Re: Manifest Feedback

I think some larger covering on the side of the bridge facing BLUE would help by taking away visual, although it might affect KOTH.
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Website Administrator
    Skynet is PARTIALLY ACTIVE
    RIP Cyberdyne
    RIP Net of the Sky

Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: Mythonian

It will be reviewed and adjusted appropriately. Expect multiple changes.

A blog feature will be made about it once it has been done, same with all map updates.
    Having trouble on the site? Need an Admin?
    PM me or Metkil5685, we're always online...

Rocket Whore
    The Imperial Phoenix
    Professional Teabagger
    Blog Posts

I completely agree with everything sangheili said. Also when the blues rushed us i found myself spawning on their side of the map, and dropping in the middle of a bunch of angry blues didnt help my life expectancy. One other thin, on the redd base, whenever the blues flanked us from the left side and they threw grenades i didnt have much to do in order to avoid them. It was very tight quarters and i often found myself getting killed that way.

Map sucks all around. Should be replaced by sword base.

Definitely Blue has a higher spawn on this map and can easily guy down middle bridge if they have to. Another thing it is 100 times more easier for Blue to go behind REDD's spawn because of the building in REDD's spawn. In my only game on this map I was easily able to sneak around their base and get to were their sniper was multiple times due to building in REDD spawn that leads up to their sniper. On the other hand REDD doesn't have an "easy" way to get to where the Blue Sniper usually sits they can't go through middle bridge because of no support and only other way is through their left side which is perfectly exposed so GETTING to their sniper is merely impossible. I don't know what can be done to fix this map I honestly don't believe you could fix this map and I agree with Aftershock said and believe it should be replaced

Rocket Whore
    The Imperial Phoenix
    Professional Teabagger
    Blog Posts

you know blackhawk i'm pretty sure you're the one that kept taking me out if you played the very last match of the day. and i third aftershocks idea.

Quote Originally Posted by UNLUCKY NUM13ER View Post
    you know blackhawk i'm pretty sure you're the one that kept taking me out if you played the very last match of the day. and i third aftershocks idea.
    I kept abusing the ramp in REDDs base and kept throwing plasmas as people would try to go down it

Isnt this the one that Cody said was unbalanced in favor of REDD? lol
    "AA's for quiters."
    "Welcome to Walmart, get your shit and get out."

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyArms View Post
    Isnt this the one that Cody said was unbalanced in favor of REDD? lol
    Yes although in BLUE army practice on Saturday, everyone was able to successfully defend red sides flag in two flag.

And Blackhawk, there IS an easy way to get to BLUEs sniper, Max did it several times. Not going to reveal the secret to our enemies though
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Thread Information