As I believe strongly in the promotion of videos and other things on YouTube I think that all members of the clan should be looking for good videos of gameplay they have gotten or some good clips they have gotten as well to in the future have a community montage.

Now I think these should both be ongoing projects, Gameplays will always be uploaded to the clan channel and whatever promotional content will be uploaded as well.

Montages will be made once enough clips have been submitted and editors have been picked and clips have been recorded and yada yada.

Basically the core purpose of this post is to get two stickied posts in the ongoing projects sub-forum.

I would like one to be: Submit Gameplay clips
- This is where members will be able to submit clips by either uploading to their file share and telling me to upload or watching the video with me, which is more fun on my behalf.

The other would be: Submit Montage clips
- Here they would do the same as above except the clips would be recorded and sent to someone who has enough hard drive space to hold clips until a montage is produced.

This is just a rough little setup thing I would like to see, I could do it myself if I get the access to do it or someone else could do it on my behalf. More details are to follow.

~ Ninj4