Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Clan promotion

Insan3 ninj4

Clan promotion

As I believe strongly in the promotion of videos and other things on YouTube I think that all members of the clan should be looking for good videos of gameplay they have gotten or some good clips they have gotten as well to in the future have a community montage.

Now I think these should both be ongoing projects, Gameplays will always be uploaded to the clan channel and whatever promotional content will be uploaded as well.

Montages will be made once enough clips have been submitted and editors have been picked and clips have been recorded and yada yada.

Basically the core purpose of this post is to get two stickied posts in the ongoing projects sub-forum.

I would like one to be: Submit Gameplay clips
    - This is where members will be able to submit clips by either uploading to their file share and telling me to upload or watching the video with me, which is more fun on my behalf.

The other would be: Submit Montage clips
    - Here they would do the same as above except the clips would be recorded and sent to someone who has enough hard drive space to hold clips until a montage is produced.

This is just a rough little setup thing I would like to see, I could do it myself if I get the access to do it or someone else could do it on my behalf. More details are to follow.

~ Ninj4

Blog Posts

Re: Clan promotion

Quote Originally Posted by Insan3 ninj4 View Post
    As I believe strongly in the promotion of videos and other things on YouTube I think that all members of the clan should be looking for good videos of gameplay they have gotten or some good clips they have gotten as well to in the future have a community montage.

Now I think these should both be ongoing projects, Gameplays will always be uploaded to the clan channel and whatever promotional content will be uploaded as well.

Montages will be made once enough clips have been submitted and editors have been picked and clips have been recorded and yada yada.

Basically the core purpose of this post is to get two stickied posts in the ongoing projects sub-forum.

I would like one to be: Submit Gameplay clips
    - This is where members will be able to submit clips by either uploading to their file share and telling me to upload or watching the video with me, which is more fun on my behalf.

The other would be: Submit Montage clips
    - Here they would do the same as above except the clips would be recorded and sent to someone who has enough hard drive space to hold clips until a montage is produced.

This is just a rough little setup thing I would like to see, I could do it myself if I get the access to do it or someone else could do it on my behalf. More details are to follow.

~ Ninj4
    I agree about community montages, those usually attract alot of views and if we circulate them around we can use it as a good recruitment technique.

As for gameplays, I suppose so. Never hurts to have more videos.
    When we get some more people or at least the roster done I'll put this up in the hub

Blog Posts

I don't know. Don't you guess think we'll be attracting the wrong crowd with montages and stuff like that. I mean this community is suppose to be about fun not skill. Idk, just my opinion I guess..

Insan3 ninj4

Well to be honest, everyone who has added me has been a scrub. Just saying. There would most likely be not the best people joining. But I mean either way it will help the clan become bigger which is ALWAYS good.

Livestreams
    View Channel: Yehsus

Well to be honest, everyone who has added me has been a scrub. Just saying. There would most likely be not the best people joining. But I mean either way it will help the clan become bigger which is ALWAYS good.
    What gives you the right to call people scrubs? Lets keep the derogatory comments to yourself.

et ducit mundum per luce

Insan3 ninj4

Didn't know you guys were so sensitive around here. *Some lads who weren't the best at the game*

Neutral DI Overseer
    AimBot Andi
    DragonBorn
    Disturbed

Didn't know you guys were so sensitive around here. *Some lads who weren't the best at the game*
    How many halo 3 50s do you have and in what playlists?

Website Administrator
    Skynet is PARTIALLY ACTIVE
    RIP Cyberdyne
    RIP Net of the Sky

Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: Mythonian

*cough* Keep it clean *cough*

(hehe, these new smilies rock)
    Having trouble on the site? Need an Admin?
    PM me or Metkil5685, we're always online...

Neutral DI Overseer
    AimBot Andi
    DragonBorn
    Disturbed

Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    *cough* Keep it clean *cough*

(hehe, these new smilies rock)
    XD Thats an awesome smilly, im being friendly I promise. I mean no disrespect.

Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: kazinsser

Quote Originally Posted by Andimion View Post
    How many halo 3 50s do you have and in what playlists?
    Hush, Mr. "7(ish) 50's"

Thread Information