Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Clan promotion

Re: Clan promotion

O_O
    The fuck you looking at, asshat?

x: 176.06 y: 124.57 z: 27.97

Raz: Dinner= MY HERO
    Loco: dinner is the win
    Donkey: I should take Dinner out to dinner.

Rosario Vampire Topic= The Record of FC forever. 128 Pages.

Insan3 ninj4

Can still make a community montage, it doesn't have to be a skill montage it could be any kind of montage, just saying the possibilities have increased and are more readily available. As for 50's I only had 1 in slayer, but I got high in every playlist mostly by myself. That although is irrelevant to why I called them scrubs. Apposed to the MLG kids thinking they are the shit calling kids scrubs, I simply meant it in the way that they were little kids who weren't good at the game. So sorry to those who took offense to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Insan3 ninj4 View Post
    Can still make a community montage, it doesn't have to be a skill montage it could be any kind of montage, just saying the possibilities have increased and are more readily available. As for 50's I only had 1 in slayer, but I got high in every playlist mostly by myself. That although is irrelevant to why I called them scrubs. Apposed to the MLG kids thinking they are the shit calling kids scrubs, I simply meant it in the way that they were little kids who weren't good at the game. So sorry to those who took offense to it.
    Don't worry about it Insan3 mostly everyone who has commented on this Topic has at least one 50 or at least a high 40 so you really didn't offend any of them. Just watch what you say in the future..some people get really touchy about there skill.
    BACK TO TOPIC
    I think it would be a good idea for us to have at least one promotional video for the start of fcwars for reach.
    Montage video might take a while because not everyone (with out a 50 in halo 3) will have good clips already.
    Last edited by ratingzachary; 10-15-2010 at 08:07 AM.

In this community, we like to have fun. Why not make film funny game nights like Sean did in the past?
    The fuck you looking at, asshat?

x: 176.06 y: 124.57 z: 27.97

Raz: Dinner= MY HERO
    Loco: dinner is the win
    Donkey: I should take Dinner out to dinner.

Rosario Vampire Topic= The Record of FC forever. 128 Pages.

Neutral DI Overseer
    AimBot Andi
    DragonBorn
    Disturbed

I say we start pooling clips together. =) We can go half skill and half funny moments.

Blog Posts

Yeah we really do have to make some type of video for FC. Why don't we just do it all. I mean like everything out there. Make a Machinima, montages, achievement vids, funny shorts. I mean, we have a lot of potential for that shit.

If you all recorded your own clips with the bungie minutes then you would have enough to make a promotional video without using a capture card and it would be great quality.

Insan3 ninj4

Yes, back to the main reason this topic was made, to get other ORGANIZED topics made so if you have a clip, you can post you have one and your name will be added to a list where I will talk to you about recording. This can get done right now, it doesn't need to be in the future you can start right now.

ALSO I would like to say as a personal Channel promotion feature, I am uploading Daily videos of Epic fails and Epic wins. So if you have any and want them on the net send them to me and I will post them.
    Thanks!

~ Ninja

You guys ever seen the BFBC2 Squad Combat trailers? I'll make one of those for FC if I can get help. We just need to film like 30 seconds of live gameplay but it has to be good.

and I'll put it on Machinima.com

davemograph.com
    Member since August 2006
    Add me on XBL GT:SpaceMovies

Thread Information