Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: FaTaL

Hybrid View

FaTaL

So I was told I could return if I so desired so.... here I am.

Re: FaTaL

I believe your banned. So NO. AND YES. Other people who are trying to come back will also be Banned Swiftly. Who told you this information before I unleash the hammer.

Robby did. cause of the one situation thats present

Yeah.. This is exactly why that "SITUATION" Should not be be present.. With all due respect, you and other people whom I will not say, do not desrve to be here.. All your past actions and events show, that you don't give a damn, so why now? WHY after all this time do people who are PEMABANNED Decide to come back in.. WHY? WHY! Enlighten me with a story please.. and perhaps you may be the game changer, for other Permabanned users

Livestreams
    View Channel: Yehsus

Quote Originally Posted by RaZ Vicious View Post
    Yeah.. This is exactly why that "SITUATION" Should not be be present.. With all due respect, you and other people whom I will not say, do not desrve to be here.. All your past actions and events show, that you don't give a damn, so why now? WHY after all this time do people who are PEMABANNED Decide to come back in.. WHY? WHY! Enlighten me with a story please.. and perhaps you may be the game changer, for other Permabanned users
    I agree.

et ducit mundum per luce

Neutral DI Overseer
    AimBot Andi
    DragonBorn
    Disturbed

I told him, because isnt everyone being forgiven? I meen they let one permabanned person back.

Quote Originally Posted by Andimion View Post
    I told him, because isnt everyone being forgiven? I meen they let one permabanned person back.
    THAT PERSON is not 100% official yet, and STILL WANT HIM GONE... *Cracks knuckles*

Neutral DI Overseer
    AimBot Andi
    DragonBorn
    Disturbed

Quote Originally Posted by RaZ Vicious View Post
    THAT PERSON is not 100% official yet, and STILL WANT HIM GONE... *Cracks knuckles*
    I know none of it is official. It just came up in a convo with Ryan and me of this BS that is currently afoot. I told him to try and see if he could come back, he was one of the ones I didnt have a problem with. I didnt know he did what he did till just now. O.o

OK, well at the time of this event I was immature and hot headed and acted without thinking about the consequences. Now I think that I've matured a little and at least admit what I did was wrong and should just want to come back and play I don't give a shit about rank or any of that I just wanna play.

Make him do 20 laps in blood gulch, then coagulation. then valhalla, and then hemmorage.

Thread Information